• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Work Tickle

TickleThyFeet

Hi everyone. I hope you all like this short story!

A few years ago I worked in a tiny office with an absolutely gorgeous blond girl who was about 25 years old. We were seated side by side. One day she turned up wearing a pair of mules. She was trying to get my attention as she had a problem with her computer. She lifted her feet up (still wearing her mules) and rested her feet on the spar that ran between the front and back legs of my chair and began stamping her feet. I turned to her to see what the fuss was about and she smiled and jokingly said "pay attention!". I slowly lowered my hands towards her feet and said "Oh, I should pay attention should I!" and then I struck. I tickled the exposed sides of her feet and she exploded with laughter and begged me to stop. She was unable to pull her feet away because of how close she was sitting to me. Her feet were wonderfully smooth. I tickled her for a few minutes and then stopped.
She lowered her feet to the floor and said "my feet feel all sweaty now! I`ll have to take my shoes off!". And so she did! That was her second mistake of the day! Because of the nature of the problem with her computer I had to crawl under the desk to see what was wrong (or so I said anyway). She wiggled her toes at me and said "Watch out for my feet!". So I did and began tickling her soles! She squealed and started twisting and turning trying to get her feet out of my way! She was just so brilliantly ticklish! Her feet were an absolutely perfect size 5! I stopped tickling again after a few minutes and returned to work. From then on she always took her shoes off from the moment she arrived at work until the end of day. I tickled her a few times after that as well! Those were good days! :)

Its so hard now adays

I remembered playfully tickling on my jobs, during my time at mcdonalds, and other fast food resturants (small town not many jobs for teens) and i remember getting into a few tickle fights with a few co workers, and i got pulled aside and reminded of the sexual harrassment policy. I never got turned in by the employees just the managers warning me *sighs* those were good times specially when the girls stood up for me lol

Damn fine anecdote, TTF! Thanks for sharing with the rest of us.

That was most cool. Yeah, Sexual Harrassment policies are a necessary evil, but an evil nonetheless.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back