• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unexpected Tickle Fun (contains naughtiness :P)

ShadowFox

TMF Poster
well it was a typical night me lounging around in my boxers, i asked my ex girlfriend to come over after she got out of work so i could check up on her (she left me for another guy, only to find out the guy she liked it a major tool and now she feels like shit for leaving me) well to cheer her up i told her to come on over and id tickle the shit out of her. and of course she couldnt resist lol. well she came in and i was covered up in my comfy comforter and i told her i had a secret to tell her, she was wear white ankle socks, and black sweatpants and cute lil top. well with her coy smile knowing whats coming she comes closers as i dig into her sides and let her have it as i pinned her to my bed. she started laughing hysterically as i changed between using my fingers and blowing raspberries. allover her stomach and sides. she was bucking and squirming allover the place trying her hardest to get me back tickling my stomach but she couldnt find the specific spot. after alil while working her up her feet warmed up and i peeled her socks right off and attacked her soles with my fingers and she started to beat my bed cause of how bad it tickled. then i shocked her and started to suck her toes. she started to lightly moan and laugh at the same time, its so cute when girls do that. well after awhile of toe sucking and foot tickling she got the feeling to tickle my feet... thats big no no lol so i had to pin her down again but shes so tiny and quick (4'8 90lbs soaking wet) she got in my lap and started to bite and suck my neck so the tickling soon turned to making out hardcore style. of course even through her deversinary tatics i still kept my mind on the ball, even tho i was very horny by this time i kept tickling her sides and went do to the major ticklish spots, her inner thighs. she flipped and jumped off me laughing up a storm. of course my naughty mind couldnt keep my hands there they endded up inbetwen her legs now instead of laughing she couldnt stop moaning. well eventually this inbettween the legs tickling endded up with her pants and panties off :rolleyes: hehe and instead of my fingers i used my tounge.... but thats besides the point. what she said next was something i never heard her or any girl for that matter say to me while i ate her out "tickle me please" even after the hour or so one sided tickle fight she wanted more while moaning like crazy. so of course i tickled allover her sides while i pleasured her. well to make a long story short, she made a VERY big mess :p lol and of course i was releived as well afterwards but you guys dont wanna here about that... well i hope you all enjoyed its not often i post my real life storys but first time for everything... or second lol

dang...

what I wouldn't do to find a girl like that ;-)

you are one lucky dude.

yes Jackpot$ she does get off to tickling, im the one that gave her the tickle fetish and her foot fetish. and as for the rebound comment, it may sound like that to you but you dont know the whole story.

*blshing* wow, i like that sory,hmmmmmmm. I wonder who that could be about *giggling* *tickles shadow fox lightly* ya, but not to cute about the rebound coment, whoever thatguy is.

p.s. yes, tickle demon, u know i crave yer tickles, hee hee and yer tongue

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back