• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Preview: Rasputin's Reign Part 8-Liz Gives Her First Pedicure

Rasputin

TMF Expert
Okay Gang. I am pulling out the Big Guns to get your attention. Apparently you are only interested in reacting to a post if I was 8'2'', 900 lbs., and beat Steven Seagal in thumb-wrestling.

For those of you who are interested in hearing a story about my beautiful, Meadow Soprano-looking fiancee giving pedicures, I await your feedback.

She knows about my tickling tweak, and has some great stories for me to share with you second hand! (Hint: She intentionally tickles submitting girls feet becuase she knows we like it!)

To be honest, I would post tickling stories till my fingers bled. However, I'd appreciate some props for my time invested. I wouldn't cook steaks on the grill if no one would eat them!

Holler If You Hear Me TMF Dogs!!!! Don't leave me hangin!!!

Rasputin

Last edited:
i wanna hear pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dont keep me hanging here.

isabeau :couch:

I have asked Liz's permission to post the story and she doesn't care. I am getting with her tonight and going to coyly ask for more details.

This will be my first omniscient narrative. All of my others have been first person. This will put my writing skills to the test.

Remember, I will be getting the info second hand from Liz. So I may not be able to paint my verbal portrait with as great of detail as my others. I am sure that what it may lack in figurative language, it will make up in plot and pathos!

Rasputin

Looking forward to hearing these tales. I have tried getting g/f's to tell me of stories about getting pedicures. Its funny because they don't go into great detail. My last g/f said it was hit or miss. If she was in the right mood it was torture for her. I had one tell me that usually when she goes the first time of the year it is really bad and she usually bites her lip and thinks of me. I have another who is just a friend who says she is afraid because of how ticklish her feet are. I have tried talking her into it but haven't been successful yet.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back