• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Keira Knigtley Tickled (M/F)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
Keira Knightley was on the set of “Pirates Of The Caribbean 2.” She was really tired so between takes, she relaxed on a couch and eventually fell asleep. When she woke up, she was tied to the couch and couldn’t move and looking over her was her co-star Orlando Bloom.

“Orlando, what are you doing.” Keira asked, a little bit concerned.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself.” Orlando said. Then he started to run his fingers up and down Keira’s feet. Keira was extremely ticklish and was trying her darndest to hold her laughter in, but it burst out when Orlando started to tickle her arches.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ORLANDO STAHAHAHAHAP! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHEHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHEHEHAHA!” Orlando then started to tickle the balls of Keira’s feet, causing her to laugh even harder.

“NOOOOOO! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! IT TICKLES! HEHEEHEAHAHA! NO MORE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHA!” Things got even worse of Keira when Orlando started to tickle her toes. This caused Keira to thrash around as hard as she could, trying to get away from the tickling, but she couldn’t.

“PLEHEHEHEHSE! STAHAHAHAP! IT REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHAHA! NO MORE! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally, Orlando stopped tickling Keira’s feet but walked hi fingers up her legs and started to tickle the backs of her knees, causing Keira to burst into laughter again.

“PLEHEHEHEHESE! DON”T TICKLE! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHEHSE! HEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Orlando quickly started to squeeze Keira’s inner thighs. With every squeeze, Keira jumped and let out a fit of giggles.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DON’T DO THAT! STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Orlando found that Keira’s hips were very sensitive.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAD! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO THAT! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP!” Orlando stopped and let Keira catch her breath before he started to tickle’s Keira’s underarms, causing her to burst into hysterics once again.

“ON NOOOOOOOOO! IT TICKLES! HEHEHEHHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Orlando ran hisfingers from one armpit, down Keira’s ribcage, across her waist, up the other ribcage and into her other armpit.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHSE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! Then Orlando started to tickle Keira’s ribs, this drove the ticklish actress nuts.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHAAHAHAHAHAHA! REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHEHAHAHA!” Orlando then slid his finger all over Keira’s flat, sexy belly. This caused her to burst into a fit of giggles.

“HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHEHAHAHAHA!” Orlando then dug his fingers into the sides of Keira’s hyper-ticklish tummy, causing her to burst into fits of laughter.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Orlando started to madly tickle Keira all over her tummy, driving her nuts.

“ORLANDO STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHEHSE! HEHEHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA” Then Orlando started to tickle Keira’s belly button.

“OH STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEEHSE! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!” Thankfully for Keira, the director said they were ready to film the next scene. Orlando untied Keira, poked her once in the ribs and they went to film the scene.

Please let me know what you think of my story.

Good story, I love Keira, I think it could have been a little more detailed though, but oh well, it was still quite good.

Great story !! She has such incredible feet. Thanks for posting

Great story! Man, I do love me some Orlando Bloom! :bounce:

dude, it was friggin awesome!!

more more more. MORE MORE MORE!!

u must do more

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back