• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

By request... Keira Knightley Part II (M/F)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
Keira Knightley was at the cast party for “Pirates of the Caribbean 2.” She had just finished a dance with one of her co-stars, Johnny Depp, when she decided to go to the washroom. When she cam out of the washroom, she felt somebody grab her and everything went dark when they put a towel over her head. When the towel came off, she was in a poorly lit room with her hands tied to something above her head.

“Are you ready for more fun.” A voce said. Keira immediately recognized the voice as that of her other co-star, Orlando Bloom, who had tickled her horribly during the shooting of the film.

“Orlando, please don’t tickle mehehehehehAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!” Her sentence was cut off by laughter when Orlando began to tickle her armpits. She was extremely ticklish and hated to be tickled. Orlando continued to scrape his fingers across Keira’s shirt covered pits.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Orlando then pulled two fingers out of his pocket and scraped them across Keira’s underarms, causing her to laugh even harder.

“NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Orlando slid the feathers dwon and ran them up and down Keira’s ribcage, causing the ticklish actress to dance around trying to get away from the tickling.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHA!” Then Orlando dropped the feathers put continued to tickle Keira’s ribs with his fingers.

“NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAP! STAHAHAHAP! I CAN’T TAKE MUCH MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Orlando ripped open, Keira’s blouse and started to pke Keira’s bare belly with the feathers, causing Keira to burst into a fit of giggles.

“haahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaha! nooo! it tickles! hahahahahahahahahahaha!” Then Orlando started to really tickle Keira’s sides with his fingers.

“GAHAHAHHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHESE! HEHEAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Orlando started to lightly tickle Keira’s flat sexy tummy.

“NOOOOOOOO! NOT THERE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAP IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Keira’s tummy was her absolute most ticklish spot and she couldn’t stand having it tickled. Orlando kept tickling with one hand and picked up a feather with the other and used it on Keira’s belly.

“OH PLEHEHEHEHEHEHSE! I CAN’T BREATHE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Orlando used the feather to tickle Keira’s cute little belly button, this drove Keira nuts.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! NOT THAT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LEAVE ME ALONE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHA!” Then finally, Orlando stopped tickling Keira and she was able to catch her breath. Orlando then threw open a curtain to reveal the room where Keira had been dancing and having a good time what seemed like forever ago. Then Orlando made an announcement that struck fear into Keira’s heart.

“If you want to, come on up here and tickle Ms. Knightley. She is very ticklish.” For the remainder of the night, people came and tickled tortured poor Keira’s hyper ticklish torso.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHESE! STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” All Keira could do for the next few hours was laugh scream and beg for mercy.

What do you think of part II?

Wonderful job.

Maybe there should be a part three on the way soon. I would like to see her being tickled by the rest of her castmates.

OH SNAP~
IM SOOOO SMART!!

You should SOOOO Have Kiera Knightly get Orlando Bloom back!!! Maybe I'll write it! Actually, I think I will!! :) Thanks for the inspiration... :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back