• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rasputin's Reign Part 7-Angie Gets Tickled For Snacks (M/F-Feet)

Rasputin

TMF Expert
(The following names have been ALTERED to conceal the identities of the ticklee and author)

Angie was high energy. Always joking, giggling, dancing and bouncing around, she was a partner in a local DJ and Karaoke Company. I met her one night by coincidence when I stopped in at my friend's tavern. Angie was tall and slender. Probably about 5'9" and 135 lbs. She had short blonde hair, and looked similar to Josie Bissett off Melrose Place. Even though she was thin, Angie still maintained feminine curves in all the right spots. That night we smiled at each other a couple times across the crowded drinkery. She came over by me on a break, and my friend introduced us. We hit it off and from there on became bar-buddies. There were a couple different drinking establishments that she did shows for. As luck had it, they were all part of my usual pub crawl.

One night she was doing a show and came over to talk to me on a break. I bought her a shot of Jaeger, then proceeded to compliment her feet. It was the first time I had a good look at them. She was wearing Candies high heeled sandals, khaki-colored cargo Capri's, and a short sleeve striped polo shirt. The shirt was tight and I can vivdly remember how far the neck line plunged down. Her feet were great. There wasn't a particular feature that stood out. They were just overall great feet! Her toes had a black cherry colored polish that matched the stripes on her shirt. Of course, I asked if she deliberately matched her toes to her shirt. She laughed at my acute attention to details. Now, if I have a couple drinks I have no reservations about asking a woman if her feet are ticklish. I would stroll past a gaggle of Secret Service agents to ask Laura Bush, after a few Absolut Citron Lemon Drops. So I asked Angie about the nerve sensitivity of her feet.

"Oh my God, yes! My feet are so ticklish, when I get massages, the girl has to skip over them!" she exclaimed.

The mental image of her getting a massage from another girl was enough in itself. Right there I had an epiphany: I knew sometime I would have to get my hands on those feet.

"Are you a foot fetish guy?" she inquired.

"Absolutely! Feet are a highly underrated part of the female anatomy!" I proclaimed with a tone of pride. She laughed, and commented that she thought the foot thing was "cool". From that point on there was no pretense with Angie about what made me tick. Whenever I ran into her she would say "Look! How do you like the new paint job on my toenails?" or "Don't you think these sandals are cute?". She loved attention, of any kind. She was also a huge flirt and tease.

Jump ahead about two months. I was making my usual rounds, contributing money to the local liquor economy. I popped into a little hole-in-the-wall lounge on the inside of a hotel, when I discovered that night's entertainment. I'll give you a guess as to who it was....You Are Correct! It was sort of early and the bar was dead. The drunken refugees from other establishments had not funneled in yet. Angie, Melanie The Bartender, and myself were the only people there. Angie came over and sat at the barstool next to me.

"Its so fucking dead!" she sighed. She was the type who loved to work a crowded room and be the center of a lot of attention.

"Do you have anything to snack on, Mel?" she asked.

Melanie told her that snacks were held up along with the most recent liquor order. "I keep telling them that we're out!" Melanie griped about the hotel's management.

Angie looked at me with big brown eyes and said, "I'd do anything if you would go get some Chex Mix or something."

"Anything?" I asked with a devilish look in my eye.

"Well, I'm not gonna blow you in the parking garage, if that's what you want!" she quipped with a laugh.

"Let me tickle your feet for ten seconds and you can't pull away!" I counter-offered.

"You sicko!" she giggled, "I don't know...God I'm really hungry though. Does it have to be my feet?"

"I will only accept feet." I stood firm on this final offer.

"Oh God, I can't believe I am gonna do this. Fine, but you better bring Doritos too, dammit!" she demanded.

Quicker than you can say Frito-Lay I was out the door and on my way to the local Stop-And-Rob. I gladly purchased two big bags of Chex Mix, and one bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. As I walked back into the lobby of hotel, I remeber the smell of the swimming pool drifting through the air. I walked into the lounge to find it still deserted. Angie cracked up as I walked in with a huge grin.

"I can't believe you actually did it. You aren't really gonnna make me go through with the tickling thing are you?" she pleaded.

"Of course I am." I replied in a matter of fact tone.

I sat down at the bar next to Angie, and she laid her head down on the bar while laughing. You know you are in for fun when the girl starts laughing just talking about being tickled. I handed the snacks over to Melanie, who had already grabbed some bowls to fill up for the bar. Angie was still laughing at the very thought of being tickled. She looked at me with her most sad look, which had been practiced and applied for years, "Pllleeaaasse, no tickling?"

"Come on, I did my caper" I said.

Angie, still giggling, sighed, and gave in. She tried to gain her composure as she slowly pulled up her naked foot and placed it in my lap. She had already shed her little pink flip-flop.

"Ten seconds" I said as I looked into her wild eyes.

"Okaaayyy" she agreed in a shaky voice.

I started with light fingertips, quickly tracing her soles. She was a pure giggler. As I counted aloud "Three...Four...Five..." I switched over to a quick nail scrabbling technique, mixing in some quick little pokes at the base of her toes. The giggling shifted into a harder laughter, sprinkled with little "yeow"s when I prodded her piggies. When it stopped at "Ten", she breathed a sigh of relief and reached for the snacks. I stopped her dead in her tracks.

"Wait!" I interjected.

"What?! That was ten seconds!" she defended in a breathy,frantic tone.

"I said feet; that was foot" I clarified.

Again her head went back down on the bar, and the laughing restarted. This girl had extremely ticklish feet. Anyone could see that.

"No, no, no! That's a technicality!" she argued.

"Melanie, as founder of the feast, I have to insist that Angie gets no snacks. She is bailing on her end of the deal!" I decreed, invoking my Snack Baron power.

"Ang, he did say 'feet' " Melanie agreed, being somewhat of sadist and finding this tickling as the only entertainment in the bar.

"You suck" Angie said as she wiggled her other foot free of it's sandal. She submitted her foot to my lap, and I wasted no time. I applied a vicious fingernail attack with one hand, while using my other hand to slide fingers in between her toes simultaneously. I have seen people almost fall off barstools before, but never from tickling. Angie was in hysteria, occassionally looking at what was being done to her vulnerable foot. As I approached the end of the ten seconds, I was having way too much fun with this live one. I slowed down the count to the pace of a sloth abusing Oxycotin.

"Sevvvvvvvvvvvvennnnn............Eighhhhhhhhhhhhht............Ninnnnnne........."

"STOP!!! STOP!!!! STOP!!!!! IT'S BEEN LIKE TWENTY SECONDS!!!!!!!!!!!" Angie screamed, realizing I was prolonging her torment, and everyone else's amusment.

I stopped and Melanie and I were laughing at how off-the-charts ticklish Angie was. I pulled up her foot and kissed it on the top and offered, "There! All better?" Angie had definitely earned her empty carbs that night. Eventually the bar became filled with patrons. She went to doing what she did best: Entertaining people, whether by singing, dancing, telling jokes, or being mercilessly tickled!

Rasputin

Last edited:
Very nice story!!!!!!!!! I have a friend that I did something similar to in a bar some time ago. The funny thing was we were on the opposite side of the bar and as I was lightly tickling her feet she would laugh and giggle. The bartender was telling a few corny jokes and he thought she was laughing at them. It was all from the tickling. Thanks for bringing back fond memories.

You're a lot more self-assured than I am. If I was loaded enough to broker a tickle-deal, I wouldn't have the stones to do it in front of a witness!

Nice tale, Rasputin!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back