• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erin's Van Ride...Part 2

Sultrybrunette

4th Level Red Feather
Warning: Strong sexual content. I got carried away :D

I hope you enjoy this.

Robert walked into the van not believing his plan worked so easily. He feasted his eyes on the scene before him. To see Erin pinned down and gagged was almost more than he could take. He knew he had to relax and slow down so that he could carry out the second part of his plan. Robert proceeded to pound on the side of the van and it started moving.

"Hello Erin", Robert said while watching her eyes go from surprise to confusion to anger. She starts struggling again making noises against her gag but was easily held down by the guys. "Settle down. I am not going to hurt you. We have one more little trip to make then you can get out of the van". Robert laughed seeing the hope in Erin's eyes knowing that she was not walking away like she thought. What she didn't know was that Robert lived a block from the park. Her mind couldnt fathom what Robert had in store for her. She tried to figure a way out of the situation but knew it was hopeless since she was outnumbered. Her only hope was to talk her way out.

Erin was so deep in thought that she didn't notice Robert move to sit right next to her. She gasped when she felt his fingers very lightly glide up her leg. Then Robert said, "you are so beautiful and so many times in the shop I tried to get you to notice me. Imagine my frustration when all the touches and words did not seem to affect you". He raised her tank top a little and started stroking her stomach with the tips of his fingers. Even though Erin tried not to, she couldnt help but respond to his touch. Her body trembled and a muffled sound came out behind the gag. Robert continued on saying, "you brushed me aside again and again like I wasn't worth your time. But now I am going to have my time. I don't like people that treat me that way and plan on changing your mind about me."

At those words the van stopped. Robert instructed the guys to get Erin into the house. They proceeded down the stairs to the basement where a table was waiting. This table was padded and adjustable so that either the head or the feet could be elevated or lowered. Attached to the table were strong leather cuffs for the wrists and ankles. The guys put her down on the table but Robert instructed them to just hold for for a few more minutes. Robert walks down to Erin's feet and starts to slowly take off her sandals. As he does this he tells Erin, "You see Erin, I have this thing about hearing a woman's laughter. Nothing turns me on more than to see a woman squirm and buck under my fingers. I know from the few times I have tickled you at the shop there has been a delightful response." As he talked, Robert slid his fingers down the sole of Erin's right foot. She jumped slightly and struggled not to laugh in any way.

Erin really started to panic thinking about Robert's words. She thought back to the times in the shop when he tickled her quickly and finally realized exactly what he had in mind. Her only thought was hoping he would take the gag off so she could talk her way out of it. Pleased with the way Erin was responding Robert moved up and proceeded to strip her of her shorts and panties. His hands deliberately and gently caressing her skin. He then instructed two of the guys to spread her legs and cuff her ankles. In the mean time he grabbed ahold of her tank top and ripped it off. Erin jumped with fright, mortified at being stripped in front of everyone. Robert hoped that by scaring Erin a little her nerves would be revved up and even more ticklish. He almost fainted when he saw the red lace and satin bra that matched her panties he had just removed. His fingers brushed her nipples as he stripped her of her last piece of clothing.

After her wrists were cuffed Robert stood there admiring her beauty. Finally he took the gag out. Erin immediately begged Robert to let her go. "Look Robert, I promise I will not snub you again if you just let me out of here." Robert laughed at her promising to show her delights she will never forget. He then stepped back and motioned to the two guys that had positioned themselves at her feet. They started tickling the soles of her feet varying up the speed and pressure of touch. Erin immeidately started shaking with laughter unable to hold it in. Even though she knew that it was just the beginning she felt overwhelmed by the sensations. She begged them to stop saying she had enough. At that point Robert motioned to the two guys that had postioned themselves at Erin's head. They ran their hands down her arms and started digging into her pits. She started screaming with laughter as her body shook.

Standing back watching what was happening, Robert could feel his body tighten and respond. The guys at Erin's feet were now going underneath her toes and in between. Erin's level of laughter went up a couple of decibals. A sheen of persperation covered her skin. Robert loved watching the scene before him but was itching to get his hands on her. He moved towards her and positions his hands on her sides. He started moving his fingers into her ribs squeezing. The rush was unbelievable as her body bounced and bucked beneath the six hands that were tickling her. Erin could not control how her body was responding but Robert could see very plainly that she was getting turned on by the fact that her nipples were very hard.

In the mean time, the guys at her feet were moving their hands up her lower legs to her knees. Erin tried desperately to move her legs out of the way knowing what was coming next. She absolutely could not take having her knees squeezed. The guys at her head took over on her sides while Robert moved from her tummy down to her hips. Erin went into hysterics tears streaming down her face. She could feel the pressure build inside her and couldn't have stopped the orgasm if she had tried. Robert could tell that she was close and, while the others continued tickling her, he reached down and stroked her clit. All of a sudden she cried out as her body strained and jerked from the orgasm. Everyone stopped.

Erin laid there panting and trembling. Not believing what had just happen. Robert went to another part of the room and brought back a sack. He had the guys uncuff her and turn her over. He knew that since she had orgasmed she would be even more ticklish. And here Erin thought she was done! He walked to Erin's head so he could show her what he had for her. He held a really stiff, large feather in his hand. "Look what I have Erin. I find these feathers to be very erotic and sensual on the skin. I wonder how you will respond to them?" By this time Erin had caught her breath and was cussing him out. Robert warned her to be careful or he would gag her again. He grabbed a handfull of feathers and then passed the bag around. When the bag was empty all five guys had multiple feathers in their hands for use. Erin laid there in anticipation.

Since Erin couldn't see what was going on she had no idea what was going to happen next. All of a sudden she felt a feather move against her neck which made her squeal and cringe. That feather joined another and another on both sides and in back. They went from her neck up to her ears and back down. She couldn't block out the maddening feeling of the tips of those feathers against her skin. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't stop the giggles from coming out. At that point she felt more feathers slowly make their way on her shoulders and down her back. She shuddered and laughed, surprised at how right Robert was. She felt her body respond to the sensual feeling of the feathers on her. Robert watched Erin squirm and laugh knowing that she was beginning to understand how much of a turn on it could be. Robert took his feathers and started on the small of her back working his way down her hips. As Erin's laughter increased he moved the feathers down her butt cheeks. Erin screamed not realizing just how ticklish she was there. Robert continued on down to the bottom of her cheeks, where it meets her thighs. Erin went into overdrive as the sensations got worse. She couldn't move the feelings were so intense. All she could do was lay there and laugh. She tried begging and pleading when she could get a breath but knew that it was wasted. There was no way to stop this. All this time Robert's breathing got faster as he was more and more turned on by Erin's reaction. He stopped with his feather as the guys down at her feet took over. He started rubbing his very hard cock as the guys started behind the knees. The took their time making sure they got every nook watching Erin shake. She couldn't think anymore all she could do was give in to what was happening to her. They moved the feathers slowly down her calfs to her ankles and then to her feet. Swirling the feathers on her soles and in between her toes. Over and under the toes and then back to the soles. Erin was in such hysterics she shook the table.

Just as Erin thought she was going to pass out they stopped. All she could do was lay there and try to breath. Her body was slick with sweat. At this point Robert knew she couldnt run away if she tried. He told the guys to leave and cuffed her down one last time. He was ready for her and knew that she was extremely turned on. Her pussy glistened and her nipples were hard. He walked up so Erin could watch him and he started taking his clothes off. He told her that he could see that she was beginning to understand the appeal and he wanted her to see what all this did to him. He stood there stroking his cock as his other hand started caressing her skin. She shuddered but couldn't look away. "By the time I am done with you Erin you will be begging me to give you the release you will crave. But only when you beg me will I enter you and take you to that point".

He took a feather in each hand and started lightly running them over each nipple. Her body moved against the feathers as the laughter was mixed with moans. He proceeded to swirl the feathers all over her breasts as he bent down and licked her nipples one at a time. Taking them in his mouth he sucked and nipped at them. Erin squirmed with frustration as her moans became louder. He stopped and Erin cried out in frustration. The sexual sensations she was feeling was very intense and something she had never felt before. Robert was enjoying the growls and whimpers that was coming out of Erin. He walked down to her feet and couldnt get over how soft and sexy they were. He kneeled down and proceeded to run his tongue over the bottoms of her feet. Erin had never had that happen and jumped at the feeling. She couldn't decide if it tickled or if it felt good. Her body was confused not knowing how to react. All she knew was that she could feel the familiar pressure moving throughout her body concentrating to her pussy.

Robert could hear Erin's cries and giggles as he moved his tongue up under her toes. His tongue rubbed against the pads of her toes darted in between each toes. Erin went crazy with laughter her hips moving in rythym. Loving how her toes tasted, Robert took her big toe in his mouth and started sucking. Erin's giggles turned into full blown moans. "Ohhhhhhh yessssssss. God that feels good". He continued to move from toe to toe alternating between sucking and licking. He didn't want to stop but knew that Erin was close to the breaking point. He grabbed a feather and crawled on top of her. "Are you ready to beg for me now?" Erin resisted shaking her head no. She really knew she wanted it she didn't like the idea of begging. "Trust me Erin, I will have you wanting it so you might as well not hold out on me". He took the feather and started teasing all around her pussy. Erin again began laughing but her hips met up with the feather. He teased her clit with his finger very lightly while the feather worked its magic on the rest of her. Erin knew she couldn't take much more as the teasing grew more intense. She felt the pressure to her clit and just about exploded. Robert drew back when he could see that she was just about to orgasm. Erin cried out in frustration. Robert moved up and kissed her telling her that all she had to do was tell him that she wanted him. He started up with the stroking of the feather again. Her body shook with desire as the laughter and moans increased. Robert knew he couldn't take much more he wanted her so bad and hoped that she would cave in before he let go himself. Just then she cried out, "Please Robert!" Erin's breathing was in short gasps as she so desperately wanted to cum. Robert looked at her as he said "Please what? What do you want Erin?" He used his fingers to stroke her faster and harder. *I want you NOW!" With a triumphant look on his face he moved up and entered her. She was hot and wet and completely surrounded his cock. He thrusted hard into her with her body matching his thrust for thrust. It didn't take long and they both exploded with an intense orgasm.

Neither one could speak for few minutes. They both just laid there exhausted and lethargic. Robert finally looked up at Erin and said, "now do you see what you have been missing?" Erin looked at Robert and nodded her head yes. "When I come into the coffee shop are you going to brush me off anymore?" Erin shook her head no still unable to talk. Robert uncuffed her and carried her upstairs. He drew her a nice hot bubble bath and set her in promising to come right back. He went and got her something to drink. After helping her with her bath and supplying her a t-shirt to go with the clothes she had been wearing, Robert took her home. As they pulled up to her house Erin turned and kissed him. She gave him her phone number and asked him what he was doing next weekend.

Fantastic. A very sweet ending too. Loved it! Are you going to give us part 3?

o wow loved it Sultry. a new writer has emerged. love the teasing and how she finally begged at the end. yes like Bazzy said part three please? lol

isabeau

Very well written! Great story! I love your style of writing, please come up with some more.

Thanks all for your words of encouragement. Not sure about a part 3. Will have to think on that one.

lol Knox is that good or bad???

Dear cousin ...

Now I see why we're related ... you sadistic lil B you!

LOL

C ya at the Memorial Day BBQ at Bobs!

Sultry I have to say that is the first story i have read on tmf and wow that was good. I hope you continue on this or write more soon.

Great first story submission to the forum, Snetters!! Hope to see more stories from you in the future!

Mimi :D

TitoChancletas said:
Now I see why we're related ... you sadistic lil B you!

LOL

C ya at the Memorial Day BBQ at Bobs!

LMAO I learned it all from you cuz. Just make sure Aunt Jen doesnt catch us again ;).

Thanks Classy and Mimi for taking the time to read it. Its really great to know that its liked by the ladies also.

Snubbed!

Playing hard to get was never more torture for our sweet little Erin huh?

Yes!! Great story, fantastic detail, and an ending that was nothing short of perfect! I can't believe she orgasmed mid-torture! Talk about when NO means YES!

Seriously, you are an excellent writer and I can't wait for your next body of work! Two toes up, WAY up!

Invisible Ink said:
Playing hard to get was never more torture for our sweet little Erin huh?

Yes!! Great story, fantastic detail, and an ending that was nothing short of perfect! I can't believe she orgasmed mid-torture! Talk about when NO means YES!

Seriously, you are an excellent writer and I can't wait for your next body of work! Two toes up, WAY up!

It means alot that you enjoyed this story. You have given all of us here so much enjoyment with your writing its nice to be able to do something back for you, as well as everyone else. Thank you.

Wow... lovely story. So sensuously descriptive! May I include it in Tickling Emporium?

"A mind is a terrible thing to lose" - Dan Quayle
<<<<----

Feathery said:
Wow... lovely story. So sensuously descriptive! May I include it in Tickling Emporium?

<<<<----

I would be honored if you included it at your site. Are you going to include both parts or just Part 2? Thank you for asking! :xpulcy:

outstanding

erin seems like a very intresting girl :D. are all waitresses that ticklish i wonder? very nice story and i'm hoping the next story comes soon. in fact i'm gonna go read it again right now.lol

congrats to sultrybrunette!

Rake

YOWW!!!!! Who needs coffee after reading THAT!!?? LOL! Quite the finish, Sultry!! Very involving and it read GREAT!!!! :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

....maybe no part 3 to all that....but hopefully the start of some OTHER installments...?? Perhaps?? ;)

Wow thanks all. Maybe after all this encouragement there just might be a another story in the future. I appreciate all the support.

Wonderful story!

Dear Sultry;
Was this really your first story? The writing was extremely good. :wavingguy I liked the descriptions very much. :D Just a constructive suggesstion, :wiseowl: based on the fact that, if I can go by some of what I've read about you on TMF, you have first hand experience getting tickled. It might be interesting to a reader to go into what the ticklee is feeling, both physically and emotionally, in a bit of detail. Just a thought. I love what you wrote and hope you'll write more soon.
What Robert did to Erin sounds a bit like something I might have written, but without involving the other 4 guys. :woot:

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

Mastertank1 said:
Dear Sultry;
Was this really your first story? The writing was extremely good. :wavingguy I liked the descriptions very much. :D Just a constructive suggesstion, :wiseowl: based on the fact that, if I can go by some of what I've read about you on TMF, you have first hand experience getting tickled. It might be interesting to a reader to go into what the ticklee is feeling, both physically and emotionally, in a bit of detail. Just a thought. I love what you wrote and hope you'll write more soon.
What Robert did to Erin sounds a bit like something I might have written, but without involving the other 4 guys. :woot:

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

Thanks Mastertank for taking the time to read it. I appreciate your comments. Yes it is my very first story. Obviously because I did leave out alot which I didnt realize at the time I wrote it. Looking back, I see how I could have written it differently. Hindsight as they say. I might try my hand at it again since I have received so many wonderful responses. It was fun though. Thanks again.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back