• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smallville's Dominatrix (Chapter 2)

grider6_2000

CHAPTER 2

When Chloe awoke she was still in her office, but instantly realized that she was tied to her chair. Her wrists were bound behind her back and her ankles were tied to the legs of the chair. She struggled but couldn’t budge the leather straps that bound her. The raven-haired woman was sitting on her desk looking down at her.

“What do you want with me? Who are you?” Chloe demanded in a feisty tone.

“I saw you poking around the offices yesterday taking pictures. Apparently you have uncovered some interesting information. I just need you to tell me exactly what you found and I’ll be on my way.”

“I didn’t find anything. I was going to call my contacts and let them know that I couldn’t turn anything up.” Chloe tried to lie as casually as she could to sound confident. She surveyed her surroundings and saw nothing out of place except the woman had taken Chloe’s jacket off before she tied her to the chair. Now she was wearing a rather form-fitting white T-shirt, jeans, and ankle-high boots. She also noticed that the door to the office was closed (and probably locked).

The woman looked at her intently for a moment, then slid off the desk gracefully. She grabbed a chair from the nearby table and sat down in front of Chloe’ chair. She paused for a moment, then began to speak in the same low, sexy voice. “I’m going to find out what you discovered, one way or another. So try to save yourself a long ordeal and just tell me now.”

Chloe swallowed quickly and looked at the woman, who was now about two feet from her. The she noticed her shade of lipstick, which looked an awful lot like Cherry Apple Red. “I really didn’t find anything significant. I was doing some research on the shade of lipstick they found on the collar, and found out that only three or four stores in the local area sell that particular color.” Chloe was lying through her teeth – the police had ran that information a week ago, and followed up with every store.

“I see,” remarked the woman as she leaned down and began to unbuckle the leather strap that held Chloe’s left ankle to the chair leg. Once complete she lifted Chloe’s leg up onto her lap forcefully, so that her foot hung over her knee. “These boots are very nice. May I see them?”

The blonde didn’t answer the question because she knew she wasn’t in a position to say no. This woman was a killer, and she didn’t want to provoke her in any way. Chloe was bewildered at where this whole thing was going, and she prayed that someone would happen by her office.

The woman directed her attention to Chloe’s boot hanging over her lap and snaked a single hand up her pant leg to the top of the boot. She fished around for the zipper, found it, and unzipped the boot down to the instep of her foot.

The young reporter became more nervous as the woman unzipped her boot – what was she doing.

“Oh yes, these boots are very nice, for knock offs.” Her fingers now moved down her leg and onto her sock. Chloe was wearing thin white nylon socks under her boots, which seemed to arouse the woman dressed in black. “Are these boots comfortable? How are they to walk in?” Her fingers were now near the inside of her ankle and approaching her arch.

Her feet were extremely ticklish, and the woman’s nails gliding along her nylon sock was driving her insane. She tried not to show any reaction, but her foot jerked reflexively to the light fondling. And the lower she got, the more it tickled. She prayed that she wouldn’t go any farther or take off her boot. Chloe’s feet were already hyper-sensitive, but being trapped in the boots all day and the thin nylon material of her socks would make her ten times more ticklish. “Ummm, they’re not that comfortable.” A smirk was wavering on Chloe’s lips as she tried to remain calm.

“They’re not,” exclaimed the woman dramatically. “But they look so comfy, especially down here by the heel.” Her fingers wiggled their way down to Chloe’s heel inside the flap of her unzipped boot.

The blonde’s foot jerked again in her lap and a silly grin crossed her face. “Eeeeee,” she squeaked , “they really aren’t. I’ve had them, heeee heheee, for a long time.” Her fingers were gently caressing Chloe’s heel as she bit her lip and tried desperately to control herself.

“What about the sole? Does it have a lot of cushion?”

Now Chloe was panicking and a silly grin crept across her face. “Huuuhnn, noooo. They, umm, heheheeee, are just b-boots, ha hahaha.”

Then the woman maneuvered her fingers down her heel and into her arch. The woman had wedged her digits between the sole of Chloe’s boot and the bottom of her foot. “Right along here?” as she swished her finger back and forth.

“Wahahaha, ha ha ha, ohh no,” Chloe blurted out as she tried to jerk her foot out of the woman’s lap. “Stop that! Ha hahaha, eeee heheheheeeee! Chloe was giggling uncontrollably as the woman tickled her foot.

“What’s the matter?” the woman teased, “I just want to feel the sole of the boot”. She continued to wiggle her fingers.

“Oh Godd, ha hahaha, it t-t-tickles, he heheeeee, ha hahaha! Stop that! Ha aaaaahhh hahahaha, get y-your f-f, hahahaha oohhhh, hahahaaa, fingers out!”

“But how can I tell if the sole is cushioned?” The strange woman was enjoying this torture immensely and couldn’t believe how ticklish the young girl was on her feet. She drove her finger farther up into her boot toward the ball of her foot.

“WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA, OHHH OHHH, HEHEHEEEEE, AHH HA HA HA!” Now she was out of control and laughing hysterically. “Just t-take it off. Ha hahaha hahaha, aaahhhh, ohhh n-noooo, he hehehheeeeee.

“You want me to take your boot off? Are you sure?” The Dominatrix continued to tease her prey, ecstatic that she was so unbelievably ticklish. This was going to be a lot of fun.

“Hahaha, yes, yes! Take it, heheheee he heeeee, off!” She continued to laugh and thrash in the office chair.

The woman obliged and slid her boot off. But instead of letting Chloe’s foot go, she held it firm with her other hand as she dropped the boot to the floor. Then she reached down, grabbed the leather strap, and began to bind Chloe’s ankle to the arm of her chair. She struggled to get her leg free, but the Dominatrix was freakishly strong. She had a grip on her ankle like a vice.

Soon Chloe was in an even worse predicament than before: her hands were still bound behind her back, her right leg was bound firmly to her chair, and her left leg was now stretched out across the lap of the Dominatrix and secured on the arm of her chair. Her sock-clad foot hung over the other side, completely vulnerable.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back