• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smallville's Dominatrix (Chapter 3)

grider6_2000

CHAPTER 3

“What a pretty foot,” the woman remarked as she gazed down at the size 9 foot encased in see-through white nylon material. Her toes were shapely and painted a light pink, and she had a lovely arch. And best of all, the girl was insanely ticklish. The Dominatrix had barely even stroked her foot and she was laughing crazily. Chloe was wiggling her toes nervously, which was arousing the woman even more. “Now, what was it you said that you discovered?”

“I told you already,” pleaded the pretty blonde, “please let me go. I’ll stay far away from this case and won’t say a thing.”

“Hmmmm, the lipstick clue. That’s it?”

“Yes, I swear.”

“Tell me one more time what you discovered.”

“They discovered a smudge of lipstick on one of the collars.” The woman began gently scratching the sole of her foot.

Chloe detonated in hysterical laughter, “Wahahaha, ohhn-nooo, hahahaaaaaa! Stop t-t-t-ickling meee, ahhahahaa ha ha ha ha ha!”

“Something about the lipstick, was it?” She continued to stroke her pretty foot, becoming more and more aroused as Chole’s infectious little girl-like laughter filled the office.

“Yesss, hah hahahahaha, aaaah hoho, n-no, ss-top. Hahhahaha hahaha ha ha ha, the c-color was, hahahahaa! Oh Goddd, hahhahahahah ha ha ha!”

“What color was it? I couldn’t understand you.”

“No More! It t-t-ticklesss, he heheheheee, so badd! Ha ahhhh hahahaha.”

“I missed the color,” cooed the torturer as her fingers began wandering up toward her toes.

“It wasss, hahahaha ha haha, ohh n-nooo more! Stop! It was red, NOT THE TOES! WAAAAHAHAHAHA, N-NOT THERE! HEEEEE hehehehe, ooohh G-god. Cherry Apple Red!” Chloe was now wildly thrashing in her chair, screaming in laughter as the woman’s nails dug into her toes. Her hair was matted with sweat and tears streamed down her face.

The Dominatrix watched her prey hungrily as she struggled. Her firm breasts were animated under her white T-shirt, her laugh was wonderful, her toes were wiggling and scrunching to get away from the woman’s nails, and the Dominatrix was becoming more and more aroused as she continued to tickle her.

“Ha hahaa, I d-don’t, ha haha, n-no more, p-p-pleaseeee, ohhh n-nooo, s-stoppp, ha haha ha ha ha ha!” Chloe’s words were becoming incoherent and her laughter was now coming in short gasps of silent agony caught in her throat. She started to feel light-headed.

Then a knock at the door and a voice startled them both. “Chloe, is that you? What’s going on in there? Hey the door’s locked. Let me in? Are you o-kay?”

The Dominatrix slipped out from under Chloe’s trapped leg and raced to the door. As she unlocked it and swung it open she grabbed the tranquilizer gun from her belt.

“Lana, run for help!” Chloe was trying to catch her breath. “It’s the killer!”

Lana took a second to register the warning, then turned to run. She made it about five feet when she felt a searing pain in her right leg. She half-turned to see the cause and saw a large dart sticking out. Lana tried to keep running, but her legs suddenly felt heavy and everything in the hallway began to turn. The last thing she remembered was the woman approaching her saying, “Welcome to the party.”

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back