• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smallville's Dominatrix (Chapter 4)

grider6_2000

CHAPTER 4

Lana awoke in the newspaper office in a less than ideal situation. She was sitting in a chair with her wrists and ankles bound to the arms and legs of the chair. Most strange was Chloe’s ankle bound to the arm of Lana’s chair just inches from her hand. Chloe’s boot had been removed and she was wearing a thin white nylon sock. When the woman noticed that her second guest was awake she approached the pair. She quickly unlatched Lana’s hand that was near Chloe’s foot and moved behind the brunette’s chair. Without warning she began to untuck her blue T-shirt.

“What the hell is going on?” demanded Lana nervously.

The beautiful woman in black continued without a sound and slipped her hands up under Lana’s shirt and rested them on her sides.

“What are you doing lady? Get your hands out of my shirt!” Lana tried to struggle in the chair, but it was useless.

Chloe was expecting the woman to begin tickling her friend senseless, but something else happened. Instead of exploding into laughter, a strange look came over Lana’s face – a look of satisfaction. Then the Dominatrix leaned down and began whispering things into Lana’s ear.

“Stop it,” Lana said. But her face still had a mask of pleasure on it and she began breathing heavily. After a minute her eyes rolled back into her head and a soft moan escaped her lips.

“Lana, what’s going on? What’s she doing to you? Fight it, Lana! What are you doing to her you sick freak?!”

“When the meteor struck it gave me strange powers. When I make skin to skin contact with a woman and concentrate, I can tap into the pleasure centers of their brain. The more I concentrate, the more they become sexually aroused and stimulated. Your pretty friend is experiencing orgasmic pleasure washing up and down her body; it’s so wonderful that she’ll do anything to keep it going.”

“Lana, look at me! Lana, don’t let her do this to you!” Chloe was jerking her leg back and forth to shake Lana’s chair, trying to rouse her friend from the seductive coma.

Lana shook her head and tried to focus on the sound of her friend’s voice, but all she could feel was immense pleasure. Her groin was on fire and all she wanted to do was climax.

The Dominatrix saw this and slid her hands up to her bra, unlatched it, and began gently massaging Lana’s firm breasts in her hands. She focused her powers on her prey.

“Ohhh God,” Lana moaned loudly and threw back her head in complete ecstasy. She could barely contain herself as the woman rubbed her erect nipples.

“Do you want me to stop, sweetie?” she asked Lana.

“No, please don’t stop.”

“Then you have to do something for me, and I’ll let you orgasm. Will you do it?”

“Yes, anything,” Lana exclaimed in labored breaths. She was rocking rhythmically to the woman’s hands massaging her tits.

Chloe was watching her friend with a mixture of helplessness and arousal. Lana was very beautiful, and seeing her writhe in sexual pleasure just two feet from her was strangely erotic.

“Do you see Chloe’s pretty little foot? I want you to stroke it. She feels left out and wants you to tickle the bottom of her foot.” The Dominatrix smiled and winked at Chloe, who was roused from her thoughts and began to panic.

“No Lana, don’t listen to her! Don’t dooooo, hehheheheeee he heheee, s-sstop it, Lana. Ha ha hahahahah, ahahhhh, p-pleaseee stopp. Lana, you’re heheheeeee he hehee, tickling meeeeee, ohhhh hohohohooo, hahaha ha haha.”

It was no use. Lana did exactly as she was told and began to lightly scratch Chloe’s sock-clad foot with her free hand.

“Good girl,” the Dominatrix coached in Lana’s ear, “now play with her toes. Chloe loves her toes stroked.” The woman was now undoing Lana’s pants, and it was obvious by the look on Lana’s face that she wanted her to.

“No Lana,” Chloe begged between giggles, “NOT the toes, hahahahaha, n-nooo, hahaha hahaha, eeee heheheeeeee! Please stop, L-lanaaaaa, it ticklesss so, hahahaha ha ha ha, so bad!” Chloe was going nuts again as Lana’s fingers nimbly explored under her toes and along the ball of her foot. And worse, the more the woman aroused Lana, the harder and more frantic she tickled her foot.

The Dominatrix was now slipping one hand down her pants and Lana was moaning loudly. “Oh God, yes! Please don’t stop! Ughhhh, mmmmnnn, yeah! Right there!” Lana was violently thrusting herself against the woman’s hand down her pants. Her free hand was aggressively scratching and clawing at Chloe’s sensitive foot.

“LANA STOP! WAAAA HAHAHAH, S-STOP, HA HAHAHA, OHHH NOOOO, HE HEHEHEEEEEEE, IT –T-TICKLESSS, HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA HA HAHA!”

Finally Lana exploded in the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. It ripped through her entire body, causing her to contort in her chair. With that, she stopped raking her nails along Chloe’s foot.

The Dominatrix removed her hand from the girl’s pants and reached down to unstrap Lana’s other hand, then Chloe’s foot. She grabbed Chloe’s sock, ripped it off, then shoved her pretty bare foot into Lana’s face. “Chloe wants you to suck on her toes. Do it quickly!”

Lana did as she was instructed, as the orgasm was still washing up and down her body. In fact, she longed to suck on something and grabbed Chloe’s foot with both hands. She plunged her mouth over her friend’s pink toes and began to suck and nibble sensually.

Chloe didn’t think that anything could have tickled worse than fingernails scrabbling over her nylon sock-clad foot, but this sensation was infinitely worse. Feeling Lana’s warm mouth enveloping her toes, her tongue slithering in between her toes, and teeth gently nibbling on her sensitive skin was maddening. She felt like she was hit by lightning.

“LAAAANNNAAAA, HAHAHAHAAAA, WAAA HA HAHAHA! OH MY G-GODDDD! OOOOHHH NOOO, HA HA HA HA HA, WAA HA HAHA, AHHHHH! S-STOP IT, HEEEEEEE HE HEHEHEHE, OH N-NOO, STOP, STOPP, WAAA HAHAHA! I CAN’T STAND IT, HA HAHAHA!” Chloe was thrashing so hard in her chair that the Dominatrix wondered if she would break it.

The little blonde was so beautiful and ticklish – the woman in black could barely contain herself watching her squirm and struggle. “That’s great, Lana,” whispered the woman in Lana’s ear, “Chloe loves it. She loves it when you lick her toes.” She placed a tiny kiss on the brunette’s neck.

Lana was still reeling from her orgasm, and her body felt electric. The woman dressed in black had a sexual control over her that she couldn’t explain. And she wasn’t sure why, but she was actually enjoying suckling and nibbling on Chloe’s foot. Feeling her toes wiggling in her mouth and hearing Chloe’s wonderful laugh was arousing her even more. Hungrily she continued to devour her friend’s pretty foot, which was sending Chloe over the edge.

Chloe’s laughter once again became hoarse and lodged in her throat, her breathing was labored and came in short gasps. No matter what she did she couldn’t escape from Lana’s grasp, and the more she struggled, the more Lana seemed to attack her vulnerable ped. She would run her tongue up and down the sole of her foot, then start sucking and nibbling on her toes – Chloe was beginning to feel like she couldn’t breathe. Then she passed out.

very interesting so far. nice touch having her trying to investigate recent killings and i'm sure of how they all died. keep it up you are doing fine so far.

isabeau

This was really great, the second part being my favourite.

Not really sure why you chose to multi-post it though, as it's already pretty short. Maybe not getting the attention it deserves because it looks like a very long story (or something)

But I thought it was great, and look forward to the next instalment, should there be one.

awesome

I love this series please for the love of GOD keep it going. Ilove kristen kruek and anything that has her tickled on her feet til orgasm is awesome and this looks like it could go there

This is one of the best written stories ive ever read. I love smallville, and am begging u to keep the story going

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back