• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my afternoon w/Tyklfynd

steph

Level of Grape Feather
If you're not familiar with this cutie's brilliance, go here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161

Anyhoo, we had an afternoon play date on Friday at the river~and what a doll~really respectful, really cute, funny and EXTREMELY talented. OMG can this guy worship and tease/tickle feet! He's also really fun to switch with! :smilelove YUMMY! So, any Bay Area girls looking for a fun playmate~here's your opp!
XOXO

lucky you and tklfynd he is a great guy we chat sometimes on yahoo. glad to hear you had fun... and he said something about hmm your nails? hehe

isabeau :Kiss2:

Ya, I know he thinks highly of you baby doll. :wub:
And I think he found my long nails most torturous :devil2: but his reaction was so funny~he's way ticklish! :rotate:
XOXO

great time.

I had a great time tickling steph, she is a sweetie! Her feet are very ticklish. I found that slow, very gentle fingertips on her soles got the sweetest giggling from her. I had a wonderful time and Steph is cute, sexy and a great new friend. I'm so glad to have met her finally. :tickle:

And yes, your long lovely nails on my soles was pure torture! Those nails are da debil!

Isabeau is a sweetie too! :wavingguy

-tyklfynd.

tyklfynd said:
I had a great time tickling steph, she is a sweetie! Her feet are very ticklish. I found that slow, very gentle fingertips on her soles got the sweetest giggling from her. I had a wonderful time and Steph is cute, sexy and a great new friend. I'm so glad to have met her finally. :tickle:

And yes, your long lovely nails on my soles was pure torture! Those nails are da debil!

Isabeau is a sweetie too! :wavingguy

-tyklfynd.

steph is awesome. so glad you two finally met...

and thanks tyklfynd xoxo

isabeau

Of course we were at the river so we couldn't go WAY crazy but Goddess reports he's got the most amazing abs! :rotate:
Next time honey, next time...
XOXO

My My Steph...

another play date.. you lucky lil vixen...I know I am looking forward to finally meeting you in March. BTW.. forgetting you get out early on Fridays.. I had left you a msg ....just a hello...... drop me a call sometime sweetie..and everyone is right... Melanie is a luv.

Adam :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!!!!!!! I met this gem at the Freson gathering last summer. Changed my perception of Fresno real quick. heheeheh. He is a sexy and talented ler/lee/human being. Glad you two kids had fun. hehehehehe

fttickler said:
and everyone is right... Melanie is a luv.

aww thanks Adam and steph is a luv also...

isabeau :wavingguy

I think it's great when the folks here get together for tickle play. It's the kind of date where you don't worry about protection! :jester:

Exactly! :evilha:
It was just sweet, sexy but innocent fun~I had a blast and hope to get him up here for one of our local play parties one of these days...(hint!) LOL! :wub:

Jackpot$ said:
I think it's great when the folks here get together for tickle play. It's the kind of date where you don't worry about protection! :jester:

steph said:
Exactly! :evilha:
It was just sweet, sexy but innocent fun~I had a blast and hope to get him up here for one of our local play parties one of these days...(hint!) LOL! :wub:

exactly and that is how my session with dtrell was.. but not sexy in the least. innocent and sweet fun yes.

isabeau

well, IMHO experience hon~sometimes the connection is stronger than others...
XOXO

isabeau said:
exactly and that is how my session with dtrell was.. but not sexy in the least. innocent and sweet fun yes.

isabeau

so true steph and as you know we didnt have much time plus it was my first experience and i was um nervous lolol

isabeau

One of these days

Ah, Steph, why must so many miles separate us?

hmm, i think i can make it up to one of the sacramento play parties. should be a blast!

yay!

:xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

Course you're more than welcome to come up for just me as well... ;)
XOXO

tyklfynd said:
hmm, i think i can make it up to one of the sacramento play parties. should be a blast!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back