• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Connecticut Gathering

TicklingDuo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POST IS NO LONGER ACCURATE. SEE OTHER POSTS FOR THE CURRENT PLANS

Hey gang!

As some may have noted a few weeks ago, we're looking at the possibility of a gathering in central CT this summer...most likely in July. It will be a day-long picnic at a state park, probably in the greater Hartford area. We'll be looking for a place that has swimming and a pavilion. This will make it easy for everyone to bring their own meat and a dish to share and keep the expenses down. Though we're looking for people in the CT area, others are welcome as well. If you think you'd be interested, contact Ann & Drew at [email protected]

NOTE: For those who contacted me before, please do so again. We lost all our contact info. when our old computer crashed. :(

We'll post more info. as we finalize arrangements and get closer to the time. If you're somewhat shy about "coming out", this will be a good chance for you to meet others in a safe environment.

Ann

Last edited:
update...

Just to let people know...I'm in the process of starting to search the area parks to see what they have to offer. We're hoping to find a place that
#1. is close to the highway for easier access
#2. has a pavilion in case of rain AND
#3. has a lake or other swimming facilities.

We'll let everyone know what we come up with.

Ann

A question about privacy...

Duo, what do you plan to do about privacy issues?
Like when some tickling starts, and 2 or 3 people are tickling someone and they scream(because they want to)and laugh, and another group notices and calls the security patrol.
Just something to consider, other wise, I could probably be there.
Delaware isn't so far off :)

Dont worry

Venraya and I have been tossimg ideas about this around with the folks we met at the Albany gathering this weekend. Ann..We will fill you in soon

Ven

Re: A question about privacy...

tcrewme said:
Duo, what do you plan to do about privacy issues?
Like when some tickling starts, and 2 or 3 people are tickling someone and they scream(because they want to)and laugh, and another group notices and calls the security patrol.
Just something to consider, other wise, I could probably be there.
Delaware isn't so far off :)

The plan is to inform the staff of the type of gathering that will be taking place and some of what to expect so that there won't be any problems. Keep in mind that a park is only one idea. We may end up with something totally different. We're looking around and will keep everyone posted.

Ann

Cool Ann.
I figured all that was being covered but just reminding.
Tickle on...

Re: A question about privacy...

tcrewme said:

Gee tcrewme, did you have anyone inparticular in mind when posting this? ;) :p

Pete and I will not only attend, but we are now officially on the planning committee, so not to worry. The TMF screamer will be contributing to solving this issue. :D

Jen

Re: Re: A question about privacy...

njjen3953 said:

Gee tcrewme, did you have anyone inparticular in mind when posting this? ;) :p
Jen

Hon, if it's you being tickled, the whole state will hear you:D
But umm no, no one imparticular...:rolleyes:

INFO....

I've just set up a Yahoo Group for all those interested in teh CAT Gathering this summer. If you have any interest in joining us, please come and join us. The group will be the main source of details for the gathering. Here's the link...TickleChamberGroup

Ann

final details being set....

Venray and I just set the date with the local dungeon for our first annual CAT Gathering! Here are some of the details...

Date: Saturday, July 27th, 2002
. 12 noon - 6pm (incl. lunch)
. LaChateau
Cost: $10 registration and $10 at the door
. (If money is tight, don't let it stop you. We'll work
. something out.)

The club is a regular fetish club in central CT. They have all sorts of events. But, we were able to get the place to ourselves for the day. They open to the public at 7pm. So, we need to be cleaned up and out the door by 6...which shouldn't be a problem. For anyone who's into BDSM or anything else and would like to return during regular hours, they will stamp your hand and give you a deal on the cover when you get back.

We had been looking at a restaurant for lunch before going to the club. But, we've gotten permission to have our lunch there instead. So, we'll be discussiong options as far as that goes. Most likely, we'll keep it simple and do a combination of pizza a cold cuts for sandwhiches. We'll also have plenty to drink and some nibbly snacks for the afternoon.

The room we will be in is upstairs and is a combination set-up. One end of the room has tables and chairs set up for eating/socializing. This will also give people room to hang out and take a break/visit as they wish. The other half of the room has a rack, stocks, framework set-up, web, and all sorts of good stuff to use. We can bring extra bondage gear as we wish. Just be sure to keep track of your goodies.

Just up the street from the club is an excellent fetish store, D/s Toychest, that you can check out. For anyone who wishes/needs to stay the night, please contact us. There are several area hotels and restaurants within a few minutes of the club.

We're really excited about the way things are coming together. It's looking to be a great time! For anyone who is interested, please join the Yahoo group I've set up (see above). We'll be having more discussion and a couple of attendees only chats there as things progress. Also, EVERYONE, pleae e-mail me at [email protected]. I want to be certain that everyone is on ur list. (I know i'm missing a couple of addresses.)

Ann

I must say...

I was very impressed with the location and with Mistress Samantha..the owner...We should have a really fun time here.

Ven

Well nice to hear that Ms QBWeaver, I am looking to attend this CAT also. Not far from wonderful Northern NJ. Will be nice to be at another gathering.

~Lifeseeker~
:D

Lifeseeker said:
I am looking to attend this CAT also. Not far from wonderful Northern NJ. Will be nice to be at another gathering.

~Lifeseeker~
:D

YEAH!!!! LOL

Jen

Just to confirm with you Ann.

I know we talked last night but I just wanted to confirm that I will NOT be able to attend CAT this year.

It's my birthday that very day. My son and daughter-in-law (well future anyway) have planned some huge party for that day so I'll have to stay here.

I know you'll all have a blast! And I do hope to make it to another one in the near future.

Jan

gathering

Hello all...i live right by new york city, but i'm definetely interested incoming..
Talk to you soon.....

J

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back