• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spa Day

tulipangel

2nd Level Yellow Feather
So yeah... I went to a Sap on Friday to have "the works" done! I needed it :)

I have had massages before but never by a guy! Usually I have a woman do it cause im shy! Well, this time i had no choice and i had this guy do it. He was like 6'2, dirty blonde hair light blue eyes and nice tan skin! He took me into the room and told me to take my robe off and get under the towel... My breasts are rather large so this towel didnt cover them too well.

I did and he came back in the room. I was a shade of red I had never been before. I knew the second he touched me I would start laughing. There I am laying face up, bright red and he touches my shoulders and my neck! His thumb traced my neck ever so lightly and BOOM. I'm giggling like a school girl. He asked me what was wrong and I said im VERY ticklish. He smiled at me and said he will be very careful. that was it just "very careful"! That could mean one of 2 things... careful not to tickle me or careful to tickle me.

He didnt tickle me again on my neck. He got down to my thighs and started to massage very light! My legs were jumping every where! He said he can tell that i liked the way it felt. I didnt answer just giggle. He got to my feet and my life flashed before my eyes! he was running his fingers up and down my soles and i had tears falling, bright red and lots of giggles and wiggles.

I looked at him and he had a nice big grin on! He was having fun with it.

The he said "ok, your not done yet, still have to flip over" so he held up the towel and i turned over and he started all over again. he payed a lot of attention to the back of my thighs and my feet! I think that I will have to go back to him for another massage :)

I know I had to become a massage guy!!!
P.S.Happy birthday Tulipangel

Call me strange, but the one aspect of this story on which I seem to focus are her big boobs. :woot:

too cute

Men are all too cute!
Yes you should look into a career in massage lol!
Yes my thighs.... :xpeepsofa
and as for the word BOOBS, thanks for noticing ;)

that massage guy sounds like a dream boat. lucky you. do go back and post your experiences some more. seems to me he enjoyed tickling i mean massaging you.

isabeau

:)

I would love to go back! When is the next holiday that people get gifts for? lol I think thats gonna be on my wish list!

tulipangel said:
Men are all too cute!
Yes you should look into a career in massage lol!
Yes my thighs.... :xpeepsofa
and as for the word BOOBS, thanks for noticing ;)
Word BOOBS? We're not noticing the WORD, there hon! :wub:

Tee Hee Hee

Well, it was nice of you to notice my BREASTS! :)
:xpeepsofa

So, this settles the question of whether or not you're ticklish, no?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back