• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lady Ler

sensitivegirl

TMF Regular
Let's get one thing very clear. I'm a "lee". I enjoy nothing more than a strong man in charge of my laughter, my squirming, and my emotions, torturing me until he's done. I see men as strong and take charge, and that turns me on to no end. I don't think of men as "tickle toys" but more as the one in charge. The TMF apple of my eye, however, is very ticklish. I have tickled him because he tickles me, and I am not selfish. My desire to please a man is very strong, but honestly tickling a man never did anything for me. After some years though, I've sorta had a change of heart. As I have come to love this man, the thought of having him tied up, helpless and at my mercy has become extremely appealing. The desire to hear that helpless giggle and his pleas for mercy has become almost an obsession of late. I know, as strong and masculine as he is, he has a weakness. I would love to exploit it to no end, giving no mercy, no safewords, and him the ride of his life. I picture something like this.......

After another hard and long day at work, my darling comes home to me. I have his favorite dinner prepared and his slippers ready for his tired feet. I so appreciate how he is a workaholic, and love to pamper him to show my appreciation for his efforts, and also because he turns me on as no human being ever has. He tickles me and loves me to my hearts desire, never asking anything in return, as he knows tickling a man isn't my thing. What he didn't realize is that is has become a strong desire of mine lately, and tonight is the night I plan to attack. The best part is, he will never see it coming.

After the dishes are done and he is relaxing in bed watching Fox News I sweetly ask if I may tie him up tonight for some kinky fun. Since he knows I'm not interested in tickling him, he allows it. "Honey, tonight I want to tie you up and have some fun, maybe give you a warm oil massage and then ride you to heaven." "Ok dear, whatever you like" he replies. I am wearing a white teddy with white lace panties and I have a special treat for tonight , white thigh high nylons with lace tops with a garter belt he bought me last Valentine's Day. My toenails and fingernails, and hair for that matter are all shiny red. My hair hangs down to my mid-back, and my nails are long and filed sharp. I secure him to the bed with some nylons, that I have dabbed in perfume, and lay him on his back. "Dear, what has come over you" he asks sweetly. "Nothing darling, just keeping it spicy, a womans job you know." I know he is thinking to himself, "thank goodness shes not a ler, I'd be in deep doo doo." After he is secured, I let my hair just lightly dangle on his bare body, over his tummy and into his face. "What are you doing Dear, you know that tickles"....I then take my long fingernail and run it down from his wrist to his armpit, very slowly, very tentatively, until I hear a slight panicked giggle. "Umm,,,B-B-Baby, what gives?" " "Well darling, I've become quite the "ler" recently, and I've kept it a secret from you so I can have this moment to sweetly torture you without mercy all night." His eyes flew open wide..."hold on dear, can we talk about this, I'm the tickler here,, you're my tickle slave,,r-r-right?' "Normally yes my darling, but tonight I have a special treat. I see what you read on the TMF and how much you want to be at my mercy, even though you act all strong and in charge. So,,tonight I'm going to make all your dreams come true." He started straining against his bonds and I went full throttle into his ribs, counting them, biting them, using my tongue in between them..."HAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop it baby", that new Mercedes we looked at, its yours..anything you want,,pleaseeeeeee." "Not this time, lover" I answered, my tickling hands moving up to his helpless armpits. As soon as they got close he started giggling and squirming, and the more into it I got. He giggled and laughed and begged me to stop as my long fingernails found their target, his helpless and delicious armpits. I tickled there with my nails, first gently and then scratched harder, and listenened to his giggles with joy. "So", I thought, this is what the whole "ler" fuss is about." "Are you ticklish my love", I teased, knowing full well from his laughter that he was dying, yet I noticed that parts of him were definately enjoying the ride. I then bent down to lick his armpit and he screamed. "MMMM, this tastes so good darling" I mumbled into it. His giggles and straining against his bonds was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. "Please honey, stopppppp". I knew he didn't want me to, not by a longshot.I swirled my tongue in and around, into the most sensitive areas, all the while listening to him softly giggle. I then let my hair again tickle his belly lightly as I kissed and licked his six pack and felt him flinch. Every time my tongue made contact with his skin he giggled and tried to squirm away. I loved feeling his body try to jerk away, at the same time knowing he was moaning softly and enjoying every minute. I then started walking down toward the end of the bed. I knew his feet were his weakness, and planned to exploit them. I ran my nails down his legs, and kissed them as well, slowly, deliberately, until he was breathing hard. "Honey, its time..are you feet still ticklish?" "Baby, no, don't, please, I can't take it, lets talk about it." "OK dear, lets talk about it..shall I start with the right foot, the left foot, or both at once? You are my ticklish baby and at my mercy, and I am going to tickle and tease and lick and suck your ticklish feet until you are laughing for me and begging me to stop." I moved down to the end of the bed and took his right foot in my mouth, licking between his toes and sucking on them."HAHAHAHAHAHA" ... He giggled adorably, and I couldn't get enough. In between his toes my tongue darted, as I reached over with my hand and gently tickled his left foot at the same time."Hahahahaha honey that tickles sooo much." "Tickle tickle baby" I teased, as I kissed his sole and licked it gently. After it was wet, I took a nail and ran it over it, up and down , finding every soft inch of that ticklish foot. I then attacked, sat down by his feet, and used 10 talons to drive him into a ticklish frenzy, listening to him laugh hard, and knowing I had learned something after reading all those posts.After about 10 minutes, I let him rest, untied him, and asked him if he enjoyed that. He told me he did in his own special way.

Great story. I enjoyed it a lot. Love the hair tickling too.

Omg I Am Glad I Wasn't Him...

as I would be way way WAY bdeyond the twilight zone and black hole of tickling. Well done girl and this is an abasolute classic. Keep writing ones like this and you'll have your own archives one day.

Can I write a story about you?

:feets: <<<<---- :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets: :cool: :twohugs:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back