• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jamie's long (and for a part of it gang) tickle

mmbuzz

A very attractive young girl called Jamie had a fun night planned with her boyfriend, Callum. Jamie was beautiful, fairly tanned, 5 ft 6 with brown hair, a beautiful, thin body and small, blemish less feet that looked fresh from the shower. Her parents weren't a fan of Callum though, not only because of his wild attitude, but because while Jamie was only 17, he was 21. So Jamie's parents had forbidden her from seeing him, but she loved him so much she took no notice, and secretly saw him behind their backs. Occasionally, Callum would sneak into Jamie's bedroom through the window, having climbed a ladder constantly placed next to her bedroom window. So, quite often Callum would be in Jamie's room with her with her parents downstairs and the parents would have no idea.

However, this night, with her parents away from 6:00pm till 12ish, she told Callum to come round 6:30ish. Around 5:00pm though, Callum rang her saying said, ' Hey babe, I'm so bored. I want to spend as much time with you as possible, why don't I come round now, and sneak into your bedroom and we can have an hours quiet fun until your parents go, then the real fun can start later on! Jamie was worried that they might get caught, but been 4 years younger than Callum, was easily influenced by him and really, in their relationship, whatever Callum said happened. So at 10 past 5, Callum knocked gently on the window, and climbed in, making little noise He looked her up and down, smiling at her stunning body. She was wearing a sleeveless top, which was so slutty you could almost see her belly button, and a denim mini skirt, she was also wearing white ankle socks. They settled on the bed, and, whilst kissing her neck, Callum whispered to her ‘Hey babe, wanna do something kinky?’ Jamie didn’t, with her parents downstairs, she only wanted to sit there in silence, but didn’t have the guts to say ‘no’ so, rather pathetically said, ‘Babe, you know I want to. But I thought we agreed to wait till later for that, what if you do something to me that… makes me scream? Then Mum or Dad will hear, you don’t want Dad to kick you out do you?’ Callum, knowing he had the power to persuade Jamie into doing what he wanted, said ‘Course not babe. But what I do won’t make you scream, merely giggle quietly’ Still not wanting to do anything yet, but too scared to say so, Jamie giggled saying ‘OK babe, but what are we gonna do?’ ‘Well...’ Callum replied, with a grin, ‘Have you got anything I could tie you down with? I don’t mean mummifying you, just to put your arms above your head and tie your ankles to the bottom of your bed so your body is spread’ But before Jamie could tell him she thought it was a bad idea, Callum picked out some equipment in the corner of her room, ‘This is brilliant’ he said, licking his lips as he wnt 2 pin her arm down above her head, but she halted him, ‘Babe, is this really such a great idea, what if someone comes in?’ but he calmly replied ‘Stop worrying, your doors locked, if anyone wants to come in, I’ll untie you and hide under the bed, ok?’ ‘Alright’ she said disconcertingly, as he tied her arms above her head and then started strapping her ankles down. He finished with her ankles, and then lent over to her kissing her lips saying ‘Your beautiful’ This made her go soft again, if there was a hint of annoyance at him for almost making her be tied down, them too words took it away. She loved him again. He continued, and started running his fingers down the inside of her arms, ‘Beautiful everywhere, beautiful arms, legs, feet’ and continued to wriggle his fingers over her arms, at that point she giggled, turning her head to where he was tickling her. ‘Stop that!’ she said playfully. ‘This?’ he said, still tickling the inside of her smooth arm. ‘Yes!’ she said louder ‘It tickles more than you’d think!’ ‘Oh, ticklish are we?’ he said, gradually getting more excited, and he did the same to her armpits, just gently wriggling his fingers over them. Now she was really feeling it, and through her giggles said ‘Stop it Cal! If Mum and Dad here me laughing like I am, they’ll suspect something. I’m really, really ticklish y’no!’ Callum grinned, he had her in the perfect position, ‘Well then you’ll have to hold in your laughter!’ he said, digging his fingers under her top that was already bearing her belly button, he tickled her ribs, and she just had to take it whilst trying to stay quiet. He helped her by putting one of his hand over her mouth whilst tickling her exposed belly with the other. Her eyes watered as she absorbed the tickling whilst trying to keep her noise down. She kicked and wriggled on the bed, and you could hear muffled sounds of ‘Noohohoho!! as Callum kept his hand over her mouth. After a minute or two he stopped, aware that she might scream if he continued much longer without giving her a break. She breathed heavily, red faced with tears streaming down her face, she said, ‘Is that it now? At least till Mum and Dad go…’ but smugly, Callum replied ‘Your Mum and Dad go in five minutes anyway darling, you can take five minutes more, surely?’ She wasn’t even going to argue, she needed to save her breathe. She took a sigh, and awaited more torture. This time he was to operate on the lower parts of her body, he plaed his hands on her mini skirt, and peeled it down towards her knees. At this she giggled and didn’t really object, as he pulled it to her ankles, a black thong, and some beautiful thighs were revealed. He went back up near her thong and tickled just above the area. This tickle aroused her, she sounded pleasured and didn’t laugh hard, just giggled as she was enjoying it. However, as he continued doing it, she began to enjoy it less, and said to Callum, ‘Babe untie me a sec, I need the loo’ he ignored her, and continued stroking her above the pussy. ‘Callum’ she said, more impatiently’ I need to go to the toilet’ At this Callum continued to stroke her pussy, and now slid his hands down her inside thigh, which made her giggle, ‘I don’t care, pee here if you need to’ ‘At this point Jamie was worried, he wouldn’t let her go, and if he tickled her for much more she really wouldn’t be able 2 hold it in. 1 thing that relived Jamie was that her feet were still untouched, her mini skirt was at her ankles, her top had slid up, and yet her socks remained on. Her feet were by far her most ticklish, she knew that if they were touched while Mum and Dad were present, she would not be able to hold her laughter in! As he made his way back to the top of her body, and began stroking her belly, there were shouts from downstairs that halted the tickling… ‘Jamie we’re going. You’ll be fine on your own won’t you?’ and at this point Callum began teasing Jamie. He started licking her exposed belly button, knowing it would tickle like mad, and because Jamie needed to say ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ to her mother she would now have to say it without trying to laugh. She was giggling, and took a few seconds to shout ‘Yehes’ and managed to answer without really laughing through it, and she thought she’d managed to avoid been found out until her Mum shouted again ‘There’s some tea down here, do you want it now or later?’ and Callum now really took the mick, he placed his fingers under her top and tickled her ribs and her breasts, sending her into fits of laughter. She was never going to be able to answer her mother, infact her main priority here was just to not burst out into a fit of laugher. Jamie got lucky though, and instead of questioning the fact that her daughter hadn’t answered, Jamie’s mother shouted, ‘Well eat it when you want. Cya later’ And at that point she left, with Callum still tickling Jamie’s upper body, Jamie waited until the door was slammed to cry, ‘AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA’ as she let out all the laughter she had been forced to hide inside. Now Callum really tickled her, he knelt on her arms and tickled her armpits ferociously. ‘AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH DOHONT!!!! CAL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA’ she pleaded, but to no avail. He then stopped, and climbed off the bed. Jamie turned her head and watched him go into her top drawer, and he pulled out a pair of scissors. For a slit second she panicked, not knowing what he was doing, but as he climbed back on and began to cut her top, she was almost relieved. The top was one of them that you dig out of the bottom of your wardrobe, so she didn’t mind, although wondered why he was doing it. ‘Babe, why are you doing that?’ she inquired. ‘Don’t worry babe, its only so I can have a better look at your sexy body’ he said, as he cut it open to reveal a beautiful thin, body and a pretty big pair of breasts, covered by a black bra. The thing was, Callum couldn’t pull the top over her head because of the way he had tied her down, so had to cut through it to get it off. Throwing the torn shirt onto the floor, he stared at her half naked body and licked his lips, gently circling his fingers round her belly button. She giggled, looking at him endearingly, but it was to be the last time she would smile at him for the rest of her life, as what he was to say next was to not only break up the relationship, but mean a night of horror for Jamie…

As Callum stared her up and down, he said to her, ‘This is a pretty sight, it’d be a shame to only let me see it, wouldn’t it?’ he said, with a smug grin on his face. Now a little worried, Jamie said ‘What do you mean?’ and Callum, stroking her armpit, replied, ‘Steve, Andy and Dave are all at Tommy’s tonight, I’m sure they’d join us… if we asked nicely’ And before she could protest, Callum was on the phone, he said a few words, hung up the phone and said to Jamie, smiling, ‘They’ll be here in 5’ She was furious. It now became clear that Callum didn’t care about his girlfriend, saying, ‘C’mon babe. Like I was ever in it coz I loved you. Its all for this’ he said, licking her belly button. She thrashed about trying to get away, but could only move a few inches each way, she was trapped, there was nothing she could do. He then toyed with her, knowing that no matter how mad she was at him, she couldn’t do anything but giggle as he tickled her lower belly with his soft fingers. ‘See, you can’t be that mad, you’re laughing.’ He said teasingly. Through her laughter, she hurled abuse at him, but was halted by the ringing of the doorbell. ‘That’ll be them’ Callum said, grinning. ‘I’ll let ‘em in…’ he said, walking out of the room’ ‘...you’re clearly tied up at the moment.’ Jamie thrashed about her bed, groaning as she heard the lads enter and walk up the stairs, but she could do nothing. Entering the room, all 4 took a look at Jamie, smiled, and then headed towards the bed. Jamie was helpless…

’Get off my you perverts!’ she screamed as they climbed onto the bed, stroking her legs, and belly etc. Callum put her arms further above her head, really stretching them out as much as possible, and lent on them. With her armpits as exposed as they could be, Jamie felt someone slowly tickling them. All she could see was the front of Callum, and she knew it wasn’t him as he was stroking her face and wiping off her tears on her face. She began to giggle as the tickling picked up pace, and then as the tickling became real torture she scream and wailed but couldn’t do anything. For the rest of the night Jamie was to never know who was tickling her where, at all times someone would sit in the position Callum is at the moment while the rest worked her stunnning body. As the armpit tickling continued, Jamie felt another 2 pairs of hands attack her. A few fingers began to circle her belly button, while another person was stroking her inner thigh. Jamie didn’t know how to laugh. She burst out with fits of laughter because of the torturous armpit tickling, and then would giggle as she felt the light sensation of the thigh and belly tickling. All the while Callum was blocking the view, he was tormenting her by licking her neck, kissing her while she was been tickled and constantly saying to her, ‘If you don’t like this then we’ll stop…as soon as you stop laughing.’

After minutes of this tickling, they stopped and got off the bed, Jamie’s eyes lit up as she thought the torture was over, but as Steve took his place, kneeling on her arms as Callum had, Jamie realised all they were doing was changing places. As one of them began to wriggle their fingers just above Jamie’s ‘area’ she screamed ‘Stop it! I need to piss!’ But hearing this, the three lads tickling her looked at each other and then went for it. All three started tickling just above her pussy, and she was on the brink of wet panties. Then came the killer, Callum slipped his hands down her black thong and tickled her there, she couldn’t hold it. Jamie wet the bed, and was bright red with embarrassment as she tried holding it in. The lads didn’t help though, they continued the tickling even as she was pissing, which just meant more and more came out. As she had finished leaking, they got off the bed. Callum looked at the others and said, ‘Job done? Not quite’ and they turned there head towards her feet…

‘NOOOO!’ Jamie pleaded, as Callum went for her ankle-socked feet. All this time they had tickled her everywhere, she was now just wearing a black bra and panties, but her socks had stayed on. She kicked about as Callum unravelled her left sock half way to reveal half a sole that was so beautiful he licked his lips as he wriggled his fingers across it. The others just watched as Jamie pleaded’ NOOO! HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAH’ and as he peeled the sock of more, it dropped to the floor. Callum began to caress her foot; it was so smooth, blemish less, not pale but almost a cream colour. Callum only smiled, as he went for the other sock. Jamie shouted, ‘Cal! If you ever even liked me, you’d stop now and go home, you know how much I hate my feet been tickled!’ ‘And you know how much I LOVE tickling them!’ he replied, as he peeled the sock off and threw it to the floor. She kicked her feet, but it was to no avail. He grinned, as he as he places himself on top of Jamie’s ankles, so that she could not kick as much as she had been. She groaned as he began to circle round her sole, but them groans turned to giggles as he continued tickling, picking up speed and eventually tickling hard with both hands, ‘AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA’ Jamie screamed as she thrashed about pleading for him to stop. Callum headed out of the room and the others took their turn at tickling, but then Callum returned and Jamie looked at what he had, and she panicked…

’What are you doing with that?! Jamie screamed, as she saw the toothbrush in his hand. ‘Come on Jame, like you don’t know!’ he said, kneeling at the bottom of the bed. He began to brush over her feet, and then changed to tickling with his fingers, brush, then fingers, then brush, then fingers. This sent Jamie wild, she couldn’t deal with it. She wriggled her toes and kicked her feet but it did no good. It just made it tickle more. Now she had a headache, was sweating, sitting in a pool of her own pee, and her mind was spinning. At this point, the lads got up, and Callum said, ‘Right boys, that’ll do me.’ And he got up as if he was leaving. One more thing though, he said, as the others headed for the door, and with that, he pulled her thong down to her knees, and unhooked her bra and pulled it off. And then he left, leaving her in her dark bedroom, alone, tied up, naked and in a puddle of pee, and she could do nothing but wait for her parents to come home to see the mess she was in.

you should edit her age from 17 to 18, otherwise the mods will probably delete this story, just a heads up

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back