• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Studio 2 (M/F)

TickleMaster3k

TMF Novice
It had been 10 months since AJ tickled Joss Stone in the studio and he wanted more. Several attractive female singers had recorded stuff at the studio but he never got the chance to tickle them. The last time was on AJ’s first day as the cleaner when the owner (Mr Tyler) left early to surprise his wife for their wedding anniversary, but after that Mr Tyler turned out to be a guy who always worked until the studio closed and that left no chance to get any “other things” done. AJ spent the last 10 months working his way up the ladder and had gone from starting out as the studios cleaner, to now being the assistant to the studio’s owner’s assistant. Until one day…

“AJ, can I talk to you” Mr Tyler inquired. “What’s up boss?” AJ Asked. “As you know, with Kenny leaving his job as my assistant is now open and I want you to take the job” Mr Tyler said in a satisfied voice. “Are you serious?!” AJ asked in amazement. “Indeed, and you will also have the chance to prove yourself as of next week” Mr Tyler informed the still stunned AJ. “I am talking my wife away for a week as a Valentines Day thing and so you will be in charge for 8 days starting Sunday.” “Wow, thanks Boss” AJ said cheerfully. “Has anyone reserved a studio room next week?” AJ then inquired. Even when he was the assistant’s assistant he never knew who was going be in the studio until they arrived and if he knew in advance he could be ready just in case there was a chance to have a little fun with the boss out of the way for a week. “I’ll have to check the books, I doubt it though. It’s always a slow week on the week of the Brit Awards” Mr Tyler said as he went into his office to check the books and AJ’s smile faded hearing that would be in charge for a week with no chance of any tickling… that is until Mr Tyler returned from his office.

“It turns out we do have a room booked next Tuesday. It’s a Miss Natasha Hamilton” Mr Tyler said. AJ was stunned but tried not to seem too excited about this development. “The redhead from Atomic Kitten” he asked although he already knew the answer. He knew who Natasha Hamilton was, he knew because he has fancied her. He always though she looked gorgeous in Atomic Kitten’s music videos, TV show appearances, etc. “Yeah but she dyes her hair so often she’ll probably have blue hair or something when she comes in on Tuesday” Mr Tyler laughed. “Anyway, I got to go and pack so can you lock up?” “No Problem” AJ said trying to seem calm. Not only was he going to have a chance to tickle someone famous for the first time in 10 months, but it was going to be someone he has had a crush on for the last 5 years. As Mr Tyler left the studio, AJ started to plan for Tuesday.

It seemed like forever for Tuesday to arrive for AJ. The studio wasn’t open on Sunday and so he took the opportunity to make sure that he wasn’t disturbed on Tuesday and also have a look through the boss’ office. While going though the office, AJ found the staff contact book with all the staffs addresses and phone numbers inside. This was exactly what he was looking for. He called up various staff members and told them that they were not to come in from Monday through Wednesday but they would still be paid for the 3 days, and to not tell Mr Tyler about it of course. He then locked up and went home. Before he went to bed he walked over to a closet and opened the door and there were the shoes and white ankle socks he took from Joss Stone last year.

“If all goes to plan, you will have some company real soon” AJ said while looking at Joss’ footwear and then closed the closet door and went to sleep.

Tuesday morning arrived and AJ just arrived at the studio and opened up. He brought a box in from his car and left it in his office and went about his usual work. At about 1 in the afternoon, the studios front door opened and there she was… Natasha Hamilton. The redhead was wearing a navy blue jacket, a plain black sleeveless top, blue jeans, white trainers with light purple socks and red nail polish. “Hi” Natasha said warmly as she took her jacket off. AJ took her jacket and hung it up and after a few pleasantries she went into the recording room and got down to work. Over the next couple of hours, AJ kept passing by and looking through the window at Natasha but trying (badly) to make it look like he was doing something else. Eventually, she stopped work and waved at AJ to come into the room.

“Is something wrong?” Natasha asked. “No, why?” AJ replied. “Well every few minutes you come by the window and stop and look at me for a while, and don’t say you weren’t because I saw you” Natasha explained as AJ started to blush. “I… uhh… ya see… I…” AJ stammered as Natasha started to giggle. “I… I….” AJ continued to stammer until Natasha spoke again. “You fancy me don’t you” Natasha realised as AJ’s face went beet red as he nodded. “You do know I’m engaged right?” Natasha asked gently. “Yeah… it’s just... that…” AJ bumbled. “Just that?” Natasha asked. “YOU’RE GEORGOUS!!” AJ blurted out. Natasha started blushing herself and then she did something he didn’t expect, she kissed him on the cheek. “You’re so sweet” Natasha smiled sweetly.

AJ & Natasha then spent the next couple of hours chatting about random stuff with a bit of harmless flirting thrown in, but despite talking to the woman he fancied for 5 years there was 1 thing that wouldn’t escape his train of thought… A couple of years ago he came across a web chat in which Natasha said she was “ridiculously ticklish” and he wanted to know how ticklish she really was. After a few more minutes of talking he reached out and brushed her hair from her face and slowly moved his finger down her face to her neck. She flinched and quietly giggled as his finger started sliding down her neck.

“Ticklish?” AJ asked with a bit of an evil grin. “Oh Very” Natasha responded still giggling slightly. “Oh really” AJ said with his grin growing larger by the second. The next thing Natasha knew, AJ was squeezing her sides and she was laughing like crazy.

“STOP HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!!! STOP TICKLING!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I-I CANT TAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAKKKEEE IT!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE" Natasha squealed. She leaned forward to try and get away but she legs felt like jelly and fell forward and landed on her belly and AJ sat on her legs and kept squeezing and tickling her sides. “

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GGGEEEEEETTTTTTOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF!!! PLLLLEEEEEAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

“My, aren’t you a ticklish one” AJ teased as he moves up from Natasha’s sides to her underarms which caused her to start thrashing about trying to keep AJ’s wiggling fingers from sliding in and out of the hollows of her underarms.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA ME!!!! STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I-I CANT STTTTAND IT!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE"

AJ then slowed the pace of his fingers too let Natasha catch her breath for a few seconds but still be tickling her. Soon after that Natasha started pounding the floor so he assumed she had enough of a “break” and picked up the pace again and also started taunting her.

“kitchy kitchy kitchy kitchy koo, laugh for me girl!!!!" he teased as

“NOOOOOOAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAAH… HHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAA HAHHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH”

Natasha had given up struggling and pounding the floor as she realized that AJ was too heavy to shake off, especially seeing as the tickling was draining her of any strength she had left, but then noticed that the tickling has stopped. She wasn’t able to ask AJ to stop the tickling, she had to get her breath back. AJ then brushed her hair to one side and started slowly kissing and nibbling on the back of Natasha’s neck, causing more giggles to escape Natasha’s mouth though not a much or as hard as the side tickling.

“nooohoooooooo please, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, ohhhh pleeeeeeeeseeeee… heeeeyyy!” She was startled when she realised that while he was tickling her neck, AJ was removing her top, exposing her blue Bra. AJ then turned Natasha over and pinned her wrists down with one hand and started stroking around her bellybutton with the other.

“Stoooop… no more…. Please!!” Natasha pleaded. “Oh come on Tash, you know you’re loving it, I know I am” AJ grinned before wiggling his finger into her bellybutton.

“OHMYGOOOOAAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAAHDDDD!! HHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAA HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH”

AJ’s finger slid out of Natasha’s bellybutton and he also released her wrists from his grip. She laid there exhausted. AJ waited for Natasha to get her breath back.

“Is… is that it?” Natasha asked weekly. AJ didn’t know how to respond. From the way she said it he wasn’t sure if she meant “are you finished?” or “is that all you got?” He decided he would believe what he wanted to believe and decided on “is that all you got?” But just in case Natasha was near to passing out, instead of continuing the tickling she moved in a kissed her long and deeply, and whether she was too weak to fight back or was enjoying it, Natasha never fought back.

AJ rolled Natasha back over and then undid and removed her blue bra and then used it to tie her hands behind her back and sat her up against the couch. “Hey.. what the hell… what the fuck are yoooooohhhhooohhhooooooooshhhiiiihhhhaaaaahahahhhah” Natasha lost focus when AJ started tickling her now exposed and to AJ’s delight, erect nipples.

“heeeheheeheeaaahahahahaaheheheeheeheeh” Natasha shook trying to get away and tipped over onto her side. AJ then undid the button and zipper on her jeans and started to pull them down. Natasha tried to kick but was too tired and weak and could barely move her legs as the jeans came slowly down past her butt. AJ then sat Natasha back up against the couch and continues pulling at the jeans, past her knees and down to her ankles. AJ kept pulling at the jeans and they turned inside out, not coming all the way off due to having narrow legs that hugged Natasha’s legs and being hooked by Natasha’s trainers. Natasha was relieved when she was getting a bit more time to rest and possibly get her wrists loose, but no suck luck. AJ sat on her ankles and started tickling behind her knees. Natasha had no room to move. Between AJ’s weight on her ankles and her back pressed up against the couch she was trapped with no room to even move her knees to get even the slightest reprieve from the tickling.

“AAAHHHHHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAAH… OH GODDHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAA HAHHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHH”

Suddenly the laughter stopped, AJ stopped and looked to see Natasha had fallen into silent laughter. Despite AJ stopping, Natasha remained in silent laughter for another 15 seconds before her voice came back and the laughter died down… for about 5 seconds, as soon as Natasha took a breath AJ started digging into her inner thighs. Again, due to positioning, Natasha was unable to move.

“No no no no no no nOOOOOOOOSTTTTTOOOOOPPPPHHHAAAAAHHHHHEEEEEHHEEEEHHHHAAAHHEEEEHHHAA!! STAAAHHHHPPPPIIIITTTEEEEEEEHHHHHPLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSEEEHHHEEEEEHHHHAAA”

After 10 minutes of tickling Natasha’s thighs, AJ decided to let her rest up for a couple of minutes. Natasha fell to her side now that she could move and kept her eyes closed. A few seconds later she felt a tugging at her ankles. Suddenly she felt a trainer fly right off her foot, followed by the other one. She heard the trainers land but she still had her eyes closed so she didn’t know where. AJ then pulled her jeans from her ankles and tossed them on the couch. AJ then took Natasha’s ankles and locked them between his legs and slid a finger up one of her purple socked soles. Natasha’s eyes bulged open.

“Eeeeppp!!! Oh God no, please, don’t tickle my feet please” Natasha was begging and got faster the closer AJ’s hands got to her feet. “Nopleasedon’ti’mbeggingyoupleaeeeeeeeehhHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAH” Natasha was in hysterics faster then when she was tickled anywhere else. Her feet were wiggling and flexing like crazy in attempt to escape AJ’s fingers. “GOOOOOOAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAAH… HHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAA HAHHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHH…
HHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAA HAHHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH”

AJ stopped and stared at Natasha’s socked feet for a few seconds. “No… no mo… no more… please” Natasha pleaded. AJ reached over and wiped the tears in Natasha’s eyes. “Don’t lie to me, you know you love it” AJ said smugly, “besides it’s almost over so just sit back and enjoy.” AJ then pinched at the tips of Natasha’s socks and pulled them off slowly, revealing the heel and eventually revealing her red nail polished that matched her fingernails. “Please, no more, I’ll do whatever you want” Natasha begged again. “All I want from you right now is to beg me to tickle your feet” AJ said in an almost demanding tone. “You have got to be kidding me?!” Natasha screeched. “You know you want to. Think about it, if you didn’t want me to tickle your feet then why didn’t you even try to struggle when I just pulled your socks off?” AJ asked. Natasha remained silent. Why didn’t she try to prevent her socks from being removed? Did she really subconsciously love it without realising? She didn’t have much time to think about it as AJ started playing this little piggy with her toes.

“AHHHHAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAA PLEEEEEHHHAAAAASSEEEE STOOOOOOOOOPPP”

“I told you Natasha, I want you to beg me to continue, you know you want to” AJ teased as he started stroking his fingers up and down her soles. Natasha lost herself in laughter when AJ stopped. “Beg me to go on” he said. Natasha remained silent. “Fair enough” he said and then released one of Natasha’s ankles from his legs and moved her toes towards his mouth.

“oh my god oh my god oh MY GAAAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHH…
HHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAA HAHHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH STTTTOOOOOOOPPPPPPP PLEEEEAASSSEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAA HAHHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH”

AJ then took a stopped, licked his lips and then released her other foot from his legs and started sucking on her other toes. While doing so he looked at her other foot, and not only was she not trying to kick him away with whatever energy she had left, but she was curling her toes, showing him the red nail polish.

“TIIIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKLLLEAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAHAAAHHAHAH!!!!!” Natasha screamed. AJ took her toes from his mouth. “What was that?” he asked in a mocking tone. “Don’t suck… Tickle… Give me everything you’ve got!!” Natasha said in a demanding voice that surprised herself and cause a large grin to form on AJ’s face as he dug his fingers into her soles.

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSAAAAHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHEEEEEHHEEEHHEEEEHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAA!! MOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEEEHHHEEEEEEEHHHEEEE” Natasha begged as AJ moved up and started sliding his fingers in between and under her toes.

AJ looked up and saw Natasha still begging for more, but looked on the verge of passing out and decided that it was time to stop.

He untied her wrists and went to get Natasha some water while she composed herself. When AJ came back he also had some tissues and while she sipped the water he dried her saliva covered toes, which cause her some more giggles. Apart from a few giggles from Natasha, both she and AJ remained silent for the next few minutes. After Natasha put her top and jeans back on, she spoke.

“You were right” Natasha said, still panting a bit. AJ looked up “Huh?” “I did enjoy it… not at first but when you asked me why I didn’t struggle when you took my socks off it started sinking in. I am REALLY ticklish, but I loved it” Natasha and AJ smiled at each other and then a though came into her head. “What time is it?” She asked and AJ pointed at the clock. “Ahhh Crap, I gotta go” she said disappointedly as she got up and grabbed her stuff from the recording room. “Hold on… where are my shoes and socks?” Natasha asked in a slight panic. “It’s cold and wet outside and I don’t have a ride. I don’t want to walk though puddles and mud barefoot.” She moaned. “AJ knew where they were but he wanted to keep them so he faked not knowing. “Uhh… I know, if your in a rush I’ll give you a lift in the car and you can come back to collect them some time.” AJ winked at Natasha and she giggles in a flirtatious way. Natasha went to make a quick trip to the bathroom and AJ went over to the corner and turned off the video camera he had set up before Natasha had even arrived in the morning which had recorded the whole session.

AJ drove Natasha to where she wanted to go in his car and stopped the car. Natasha grabbed a piece of paper and wrote something down on it, folded it up and handed it to AJ. “We will do this again and who knows, maybe next time I’ll tickle you” Natasha grinned. AJ opened the paper, grabbed another and wrote his number on it, handed it to Natasha and winked “We’ll see about that” he said evilly. “Oh we will” Natasha winked back and went to leave the car but AJ stopped her. “One last thing” AJ said just before he moved closer to Natasha and kissed her on the cheek. “Happy Valentines Day” Natasha blushed and then kissed AJ on the lips. “Oh it has been” Natasha smirked and then went inside.

AJ then drove back to the studio and collected Natasha’s shoes and socks and the video camera. As he was about to leave someone arrived at the door with a delivery. AJ signed for it and opened it and found a ticket to the Brit Awards. AJ then has a sudden thought and went into Mr Tyler’s office. He went on the computer to the Brit Awards website and saw a list of the performers and saw a name that immediately sparked his interest…

…. Kelly Clarkson

Next: The Brit Awards

great story and i hope he does see Natasha again. imagine her admitting she loved it after a bit... and btw i love the picture in your siggy.

isabeau

something tells me AJ and Natasha will cross paths again sooner than you think :happyfloa

oh and the next story (not with Natasha i'm afraid :p) should be up within the next few days

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back