• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Better than the patch

JN322

TMF Expert
Yesterday I ran into a friend of mine that I haven't seen in about 6 months. We ended up going out to get coffee. A very nice girl, who smokes like a chimney. I always used to joke that the next time she lit up in front of me, I would handcuff her and tickle her until she promised to quit. I never followed up on my threats though.

We went out for coffee at a diner to catch up. She took out her pack and started to puff away. I told her that I was going to have to "get her" for that one.

When we left, I still had to drive her back to her car. When I opened up the door for her, I stopped her before she could go in. I pulled a pair of handcuffs out of my trunk (I work in law enforcement, so it didn't look quite as perverted as it might have seemed).

She looked horrified, and said she always thought I was joking. But she let me handcuff her and she got in. I strapped the seatbelt around her and we started driving.

Every time we got to a red light, I tickled her silly. I heard the sweet cries for mercy and shrieks, and it was simply beautiful music. I was afraid at time that someone was going to pull up next to us and see she was handcuffed and call the police, and leave me with some explaining to do. But it didn't happen.

I just drove for about 15 minutes back to her car. Tickling her occasionally with one hand as I drove, and with both every time I stopped. It was very cute, as she sometimes snorts when she laughs. When I got back to her car, I uncuffed her. We promised to keep in touch. She hugged me before she got out, and I once again went in on her ribs while she shrieked and tried to get away.

"Say you'll quit smoking or I'll never stop" I teased her and she swore up and down she'd quit. I heard the magic words. So I stopped tickling, and we hugged again sans tickling. She left with a smile on her face and me with one on mine.

A nice little friendly tickle for valentine's day. :smilestar

JN322 said:
A nice little friendly tickle for valentine's day. :smilestar
That's an understatement!

What a great concept. You should open one of those "Stop Smoking Now" clinics with your special remedy. Much like Stephen King's "Cat's Eye" method with just a bit less brutality.

darvon96 said:
That's an understatement!

What a great concept. You should open one of those "Stop Smoking Now" clinics with your special remedy. Much like Stephen King's "Cat's Eye" method with just a bit less brutality.

i agree i dont smoke like a chimney but wow would that work for me. nice story.

isabeau :bubble:

I think some closet 'lees would start up again for treatment. : )

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back