• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rasputin's Reign Part 8-The Liz Libraries, Chapter 1: Liz GIVES her first Pedicure

Rasputin

TMF Expert
(The following names have been ALTERED to conceal the identities of the ticklee and author)

"The Liz Libraries" are a series of stories dedicated to my beautiful wife-to-be. Here is the best part: Liz endorses all of the following stories. I took a very proactive approach to my prose and received her blessing. Liz and I have been dating for nearly six years. She is no stranger to my particular flavor of kink. You might even say she is a go-getter, catering to my fetish. Liz is definitely the one, and I hope you all find a pleasing mate like I have!!! On the way through your quest, vicariously enjoy our stories.

A little background on Liz. Liz is about 5'11', and 140 lbs. She has dark brown hair with perfect blonde highlights. Her dark brown eyes can burn a hole into the heart of almost any man! She has publicly been mistaken for Sandra Bullock, and received multiple vocal comparisons to Jamie Lynn Discala (Meadow Soprano) and Angie Harmon. Most recently she has heard a lot of "really thin Kirstie Alley"s because of the similar hair style and color. Despite her strong German heritage, she looks surprisingly Italian. From her olive skin to her piercing eyes, she can pass as a native of the "Old Country". She definitely is the biggest head turner in any room she walks into. Fortunately, thanks to my large stature and Italian/Eastern European looking presence, most guys only sneek glances. I will gladly take the Pepsi Challenge that we are the best looking couple to walk into a room outside of Hollywood. It's not that I think that much of myself as much as I think that much of her. She brings up the average!

About Liz's ticklishness: Liz is a stubborn ticklee. If you can get her mind off the fact she is being tickled, you will have your hands full. Example: Tickle the back of her leg up by her butt while attacking her soles and she will fold. However, if you try to tickle her feet only, she is very strong willed. No matter how bad she suffers, you will never know. However, make no mistake. Her perfect feet are undoubtedly the most ticklish zone on her body. If you stroke her unguarded soles as she sleeps, it is as if you hooked her legs to a car battery. I should have been tipped off when I tried to tickle her feet on our first date. As is my M.O., I volunteered a foot massage, a.k.a. ticklishness evaluation. When I tickled her foot, all the non-verbal reactions said she was ticklish. However she kept a stoic look and maintained her composure. I inquired, "I thought you were ticklish?"

She defiantly replied , "I know how the game is played....if I laugh you will just keep tickling me!"

At that very moment, even before I shared the best kiss of my life, I knew she was the one.

Now granted, she wasn't the most ticklish-reactive girl ever. She was one step better...a very ticklish girl who wouldn't easilly break. The type who would silently suffer as opposed to giving the tickler the satisfaction of screaming. In short, a sadistic interrogator's dream. As we have shared our lives together, I have found that distraction mixed with tickling makes her collapse like Enron stock.

Her feet are a glorious size ten. Nicely shaped, with evenly proportioned toes and always fresh polish. Great arches and out-steps. The type of feet that look great, even under the cruel punishment of standing in strappy high-heels.

After about seven years in big-business America, Liz was no longer satisfied with her career. She left corporate-hospitality mangement. A balls move, seeing as how I wouldn't have the guts to make the same call. Liz knew she would be successful in any endeavor she attacked. I gave her my full emotional support. She decided to jump into the growing Day Spa market in our local resort-based economy, and enrolled in the premier local cosmotolegy academy. Within days, Liz had made several friends and was shearing the nylon locks of a mannequin head. She excelled, as I had anticiapted

As school progressed, Liz had no illusions about my fascinations with her giving other women pedicures. Liz was a beautiful woman who had been regularly having her feet molested, and submitted to restraint and tickling. She fully knew that I would be asking about the pedicure classes. She knew I wanted to hear about my godess-like girlfriend administering tender applications to her classmates's sensitive feet.

She also had mentally worked on the attack strategy for the story she provided me with afterwards.

TO BE CONTINUED....
(eventually with pictures of Liz and her goddess-like feet)

Rasputin

Be on the watch for "The Liz Libraries Chapter 1, Part 2", and
"The Liz Libraries, Chapter 2: Liz GETS Her First Pedicure"

Last edited:
you have my attention

I'm looking forward to following the adventures of Liz and seeing those pics. Very good writing too.

q

I've enjoyed reading your stories. You write very well.

Enough exposition, let's get to the good stuff!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back