• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rasputin's Reign Part 8-The Liz Libraries, Chapter 1: Part 2 (F/F-Pedicure)

Rasputin

TMF Expert
(The following names have been ALTERED to conceal the identities of the ticklee and author)

After built up anticipation, one fateful night I received that wonderful phone call.

"Guess what were doin' at school tomorrow?" Liz asked in coy tone.

"I don't know" I calmy replied, as I tried to repress the butterflies exploding in my stomach.

"PEDICURES!" she gloated.

She had been in school for the better part of a year. I suffered in agony waiting through manicures and highlights for this. Like a kid waiting for Christmas, except Santa was now on her way!

"Make sure to have fun, and I want all the details" I requested.

"Okay, you pervert", she jokingly said.

Twenty-four hours finally passed. It felt more like twenty four days! I was so excited to hear all the details when she finally came home. We sat down on the couch and I said, "Well, tell me all about it."

She proceeded to tell me that the way they were partnered up, Liz was the pedicure giver. She was paired up with Jill, who I have only met once, but have seen pictures of. Jill is bubbly-cute. She is short and more full figured than I personally go for, but cute none the less. They didn't have pedicure chairs like in salons. The recipients sat in the Blow Dryer chairs that you think of gossipping biddies sitting in. The pedicure-givers worked out of little pedicure basins, while the recipients rested their feet on little stools. Liz said Jill had "cute little feet". She couldn't go into great detail like a gifted writer/foot admirer. However, upon the start Jill reportedly said this.

"Be careful. My feet are really ticklish!" Jill giggled.

Liz replied, "My boyfriend would like you."

"Why's that?" Jill confusedly inquired.

"He just thinks that girls who are really ticklish are cool." Liz concluded.

The pedicure started with a soak in a warm water/citric acid mixture. That lasted about ten minutes. After the soak, the next step was the application of a ginger-orange sugar scrub. This is where Liz went to work and Jill went crazy. Liz said Jill just sat and giggled and twitched. Liz stopped a couple times so Jill would settle down. Liz noticed several other girls around her were freaking out because they too were being subjected to this beautifying tickle torture. After a quick rinse, Jill's ordeal resumed at the tip of a pumice stone. Liz said Jill held it together pretty well, until it came to the filing of Jill's little piggies. As Liz put it, "She did not like it at all when I got near her toes. That's why I spent extra time on them for you, honey." The final step before all the non-tickling nail stuff was the foot and lower leg massage. Liz said it was like Jill got more ticklish as the pedicure went along. She was still snickering as Liz firmly ran her hands up and down Jill's soles. One massage technique they taught is where you grab a toe, gently tug on it, then wiggle it slowly in a circle. Jill literally screamed when Liz got to her smaller toes. By the time Liz was doing the nail stuff, Jill was red-faced from laughing and some embarrassment at how ticklish she was. She let out a big sigh as Liz started working the cuticles. Jill knew the worst parts were over.

Liz has probably given about 100 pedicures by now. I am sure there are even more ticklish victims than Jill, but she won't tell me. She will just hint at them. Damned tease!

Rasputin

Last edited:
Good post - fun to read.

What do you mean she won't tell you about those other ticklish pedicures?! Ve haff vays ov mak-ink her talk!!! :feets:

Wonderful post Sir, many thanks! I have a weakness for good pedicure tales and i loved this one. You're really a terrific writer Rasputin and i look forward to more of your stories with much anticipation! :couch:

Here are Liz's feet....

I like them, and they are undoubtedly, the most ticklish part of her body!

My next post will be another chapter from The Liz Libraries. I think next I will do her first pedicure...receiving, that is!

Rasputin

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back