• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Underworld: The Underside Of Selene (w/ PICS! -- M/F, adult, feet)

selene

npoorl.jpg

It began that night. My life, never the same. He chose me, took me from the real world. He took me, made me his own. He changed me, made me something the world needed, something forevermore.

The toes pour out of the shoes, high-heeled and unable to contain their slender, finger-like length. The tips of all ten are painted red. They beckon, sail, drip with sexiness. The sight of them makes him yearn, need, want. It's why he came tonight, to fulfill two needs. Two needs that could indeed be fed by very these feet. Her feet.

The feet dance. They move to the beat of the music in the club, adeptly, despite the height of the heels. He moves toward her, toward them, hissing inside, needing what she can and will give him.

She sees him coming, she smiles, moving to the techno music, dancing inside. A black dress clings to her sultry frame, a black bra, black panties hidden beneath. The black heels on her feet complete the outfit she chose tonight, an outfit she knew would attract the men. She wanted it this way. Newly single and happy to be so, she came here to dance and to meet. She had needs. She yearns. She wants.

Eyes on her feet, he moves in. She’s beautiful. Her feet are lovelier. High arches enhanced by the shoes, big plump heels cushioning her every step, smooth skin all over, leading to those toes, pouring out, almost hanging in mid-air. Blood-Red nails. They dance. They seduce. They radiate. Her feet. He wants them, wants her. She’ll fulfill his two desires tonight. He knows this. She’s the one.

His eyes dance up her body, across her shapely legs, her busy ass, her addictive breasts, her thin neck and striking face. She dances eyes closed, arms snaking above her head, reaching into the air.

“Hello,” he hisses.

She only smiles, moving seductively to the beat, under the colorful strobe lights.

His hand touches her waist, his arm snakes across her stomach. He pulls her to him, her ass crushing against his waist, something obvious poking at her bottom.

Her first instinct is to take offense, to push away, to keep dancing, but he feels so right, this feels so good. His confidence pulls her in. She feels his breathe on her neck. It tickles. She feels at ease in her arms. She stays. They dance.

He whispers, “What’s your name, my dear?”

His voice draws her in further. She grinds her ass into him, rubbing against his excitement. She answer, “Selene.”

“Selene,” he hisses. “You are the one.”

“What?” she asks, but he never answers. He holds her, hands exploring her body, making her hot, making her want him, making things all too easy.

npoufa.jpg

He pulls her into a corner of the club, into the shadows, further into seduction. They kiss. She runs her hands through his slicked back graying hair. He runs his hands over her curves, grabbing her breasts, squeezing her ass, caressing her legs.

She loves it all, wants it all. She moans. His hands pull at her leg, making her raise her foot, letting him grab her ankle. “Mmmmmm,” she elicits. His hands move across her foot, his fingers dancing across her toes as they kiss. It tickles her. She shivers from it. He slips a finger under her digits, catching the pouring toes, holding them for a moment.

“I take it you’re a footman?” Selene whispers.

“Among other things,” he replies.

“If we go somewhere, will you kiss my toes?”

“Among other things.”

She stares at him. He draws her in further, intoxicating her, enticing her. With only her cold blue eyes she motions, telling him, “Let’s go,” without ever saying it.

Her place is warm, cozy. As the door slams behind them, things heat up. He grabs her, takes her, has her. She accepts him. The kiss is more passionate than before. Eager and hungry, their lips collide, tongues wrestle, breathing quickens. He moves her to the wall, pushes her against it so he can enjoy her more, slide his hand under her dress, so he can rub the wetness between her smooth thighs, so he can watch her passion. She throws her head back, tossing her black hair, opening her mouth, letting out of whimper before she clamps it shut, biting her lower lip. Her toes curl. He watches them. He pushes his hand against her, pushes her own panties into her and she trembles. He pulls her dress over her head and kisses her again.

Eyes closed, she takes his tongue, feels his breath go cold as they kiss. She thinks it a trick, wants more of them, wonders what he bring to their bed, what he will do to her. She doesn’t have to wait to find out.

He scoops her into his strong arms with one motion, moves her toward her own bedroom. She caresses his face, looks into his eyes. He throws her onto the bed. She bounces. She giggles.

He pulls off his shirt, unbuckles his pants. She settles into the bed, watches him, spreading legs for him. In an instant he’s naked. His bigness raises her eyebrow, brings a smile to her face.

He pushes her knees apart, kneels between her long legs. He slips two fingers into the band of her sheer panties, pulls the elastic outward so he can grab them, yank them, tear them off her in one positive motion.

She loves it. Loves the charge it brings to her bones, the desire it brings to her sex. He does the same thing to her bra, pulling it apart with two hands, making her naked, save the shoes. She moans, gives herself to him, opens herself to him.

Naked, except for her heels, he stares at her. Loveliness lies before him. The one. Her breasts heave, nipples long and hard. Her waist is unbelievably thin, her sex exceptionally beautiful, shimmering pink. He licks her there and she tastes sublime.

He licks her there and his tongue feels like it’s able to slither so far in, all the way in, tickle her everywhere at once. Another trick. She shivers. She shakes. Her eyes roll back in her head. She loves it.

He licks intently. He slips fingers inside her, adding to her joy. He has her. He wants more. He feels her heels dig into his sides. He cannot wait to taste her toes, her feet. He cannot wait to take a bite. He cannot wait to take what he needs, give her forever in return.

He enters her, pushes himself deep inside. She feels him, yearns for this, wants this, loves this. He retracts it, slips it back in, to the hilt. Again. Again. He hovers above her, arms hooked to the insides her knees, pulling her apart as he enjoys her. Her heeled feet bounce about as he works. She watches them float, dance in the air. She remembers his touch down there, across her toes, and wonders for an instant when he will make his way there, when and if he will kiss them. She giggles. Smiles. She wonders for a moment, before she cannot concentrate anymore. Things are just getting good.

He hovers above her, watching her pleasure intensify. She grows more beautiful with each stride. He bends and kisses her, grabbing her attention, stealing her tongue and taking her breath. He sucks her nipples, bites them, makes her murmur turn to intense moans. He stops his bite prior to drawing blood. It makes her insane with painful delight.

She loses it. She's never felt like this in her life, so alive, so turned on, so combustible. "Yes," she exudes. "More," she yearns.

He grabs her ankles, twists her body into new positions, never losing his stride, never stopping her impending orgasm. His hands slip downward, sliding across her plump heels, taking her shoe straps with him, slipping off her heels in one motion, never interrupting his motion, never stopping her impendence.

Her feet are naked, floating in the air. She watches them dance, feels the cool air all over, on her soles, between her toes. The air is so cold, like his kiss before.

He catches her feet. After tossing her shoes, he finds her feet mid-air, mid-stride, and holds them. He feels the softness of the skin, the clamminess of her soles. He takes in the aroma. He senses it, the change they bring to the air, the smell they bring to their bed. His hardness intensifies. He pumps, twisting her body as he works, watching her as she comes from him, with him. He so yearns to fulfill his needs, about to satisfy her before he indulges.

She comes. She calls out, yells, beckons for more, while it’s obvious she can’t take any more. She squeals and he milks her for all she’s worth, drawing every moment of joy.

He slides in and out, faster and faster. He comes. Inside her, then all over her. He sprays once within, thrice on her skin. He groans as she sits up, jerks him with her hand, coaxing more drops from his inflated organ. She puts him in her mouth, sucks him until he’s bone dry.

He watches, knowing what comes next. He cannot wait.

She falls into the bed, her head splashes upon the pillows, flush, catching her breath, enjoying the moment.

npql8n.jpg

He watches. He grabs her ankles and brings her feet toward his face, sees her grinning before his view is impeded by what he desires, her feet. He stares at her soles, the underside of her lengthy toes. He brings it all to his face, inhaling. He takes in her aroma, it’s addictive nature. He exhales cold, tickles the undersides of her feet with the icy blast.

She giggles, the last real world giggles she will ever elicit.

He likes her laugh, elicts more, much more from her as he tickles the tender undeside of her foot with a finger, his nail, his tongue too. He makes her crazy all over, makes her sqirm all over the bed. He watches her. He tickles her further into submission, until her face is red, her breathe is short, breasts heaving inward then out, until her back arches from the pleasureable torture.

He abruptly stops, kisses the foot's underside lightly. It catches her off guard. She likes it, she catches her breath, thinks she knows what comes next, asks, “What is your name?”

Before his reply is impeded, he whispers, “You will know my name soon enough. Everybody does.” He opens his mouth, takes her toes into his mouth, first the five on her right foot, then the left. He sucks them. Tastes them. Enjoys them, fulfilling one of the two desires that brought him to her tonight.

She watches him suck her toes. She likes it. It’s so cold in the room, so cold upon her the soles of her feet, but she’s warm from the sex, warm from his presence, warm outside and within. She got what she needed tonight, but wants more. She lets him enjoy her feet, knowing after she will ask for more of what he just gave. She lets him have his way with her feet, understanding the desire, allowing those that feed from it to always nourish themselves. Others have told her of the loveliness of her feet, of their allure and their pull. They often reel in many a fetishist, many a footman. She knows their ways now, has accepted them. She often lets them feed, like this.

He feeds himself her feet. They are delicious and satisfying and gratifying. He devours her long toes, licks between each one, under each one, around each one. He sucks her soles, eats her arches and swallows her heels. He feeds his all needs, yet yearns for so much more. So it is with this fetish.

Selene looks on wide-eyed as her feet are adored. Never has it been like this before, never has a lover fed so much. She watches, amused, tickled, patient. She sees his sex inflate. She smiles.

He feels himself get excited again. He needs to fulfill his other desire. It burns. It bleeds. He yearns, but knows it’ll end with that, so he pushes it off, denies himself for a moment so he can indulge in more of this, her feet.

The sucking continues up there and her feet are as now as wet as her sex. His cum has dried on her skin as her body heats up again. She stares at his sex wanting it inside her again, wanting it to make her feel sublime again.

He pulls her wet feet away from his face. “The one,” he thinks, watching her beautiful glistening feet float away, guided by his own hands, which grasp her ankles. He brings the feet to his waist, wraps them around what grows hot, sliding those long toes across the head and down the shaft. He moans. He guides her, pushes her feet up and down, asking her to use her loveliness like this, to give him what he needs.

She spreads her toes and wiggles them, tickling the tip of his throbbing sex, grabbing at his inches with her feet. She’s smiling, astonished he wants her feet this much. She won’t deny him, not when she knows he can make her feel so good. Patience. She gives, uses her feet on him, learning and watching his pleasure mount.

He watches the red nails slide all over him down there. Her soles massage, her heels squeeze his purple head, her toes tickle him everywhere, like fingers dancing. He doesn’t last long. Her feet are that beautiful, that satisfying, that gratifying. He takes hold of her ankles again, guides her feet to give what he needs. He slides them up and down, watching her while he gets closer and closer.

Selene's eyes are now closed. She bites her lower lip. Breasts heave. Stomach flat, but active. Her belly button whistles silently, her ass grinds into the sheets, her center slick and beckoning.

He comes. Sliding her feet up and down his organ, he feels it, pushes her left foot away, letting it fall onto the bed. He comes all over her right foot, coats her sole, fills between her toes, drips across her arch. “Selene,” he calls out, moaning, groaning.

She opens her eyes when she feels him come. She watches him get so much pleasure from her feet, watches him climax from and onto foot. He calls her name. She smiles. She loves that he finds her so exciting. “The one,” she thinks. “He called me the one.”

He rubs his throbbing head all over her sole, painting his cum all over the underside of her feet. He paints until his desire is drained, until he has completely satisfied one of his needs, until the other takes over completely.

Selene exhales. “Feel good?” she asks, but gets no answer. “You really like feet, don’t you?” No answer. She watches him above her, wondering what’s next.

He grabs her left foot. He brings it to his face. It’s already dry. It looks virginal. So lovely. So tempting. So full of what he now needs.

Selene sees her foot once again in his face. She frowns. She tolerates, gives men what they always want and need, but this now borders upon obsession. She sighs.

“Selene,” he whispers. “I’ll give you forever.”

She’s confused, unsure of what he means.

“Do you want forever?”

“I want to feel the way you made me feel again.”

He stares at her underside, at her sole, toes pouring into the view. “What if you could feel that forever?”

Selene, in her last moment of innocence, smiles. “I’d want that,” she replies.

He breathes. About to fulfill his other desire, he hisses. He grins as his blood boils, heating the air, burning the underside of Selene’s foot for an instant.

“Ow!” Selene flinches from the sting, the last time she will ever feel like a mear mortal.

He moves the foot toward his face, like before. He inhales, like before. He smiles like before, opens his mouth like before. Unlike before, he avoids her long toes, and bites into the ball of her foot, the chaste flesh just beneath the dollops of her digits, the juiciest part of her gorgeous sole. He bites.

She moans.

His fangs break the skin down there, making four tiny holes on her underside. He digs them in farther and farther, doesn’t even think about retracting them. He digs them in. Her toes tickle his brow, her aroma draws him in, nose pressing against and sliding between long toes number three and number four.

“Oh my god!” she whimpers.

He bites. He drinks. Her blood. Down there. He drinks and drinks, never allowing a drop to escape, to drip across her innocent sole. He drinks and drinks, drains her, making her cold outside and within. He fulfills his other desire, the one that rules him, the one that is so much stronger than his simple fetish. He drinks her blood from her foot, like he always does with feminine prey, as he has for centuries.

Selene’s eyes roll back in her head, but not from pleasure this time. Naked on her bed, she is taken, changed, chosen by him, given forever. Her foot is suckled, unlike before, this time it hurts.

He drains her. He has his fill. Two desires she fills. She was better than any that came before. Lovelier. Willing. Able. Toes that taste like no else. Feet that beckon and sail like no one else. Undersides that stand out amidst all the prey, all the centuries. Selene. The one. He watches her. The ride was all too fun. The job is now all too done. Warm outside and within, he pulls his fangs from her foot and releases. The four holes teem with red, but only one drips a red line across her sole, toward the plumpness of her heel.

He places the loveliest foot onto the bed. He watches her die, taking in her breathtaking form from nose to toes. He smiles, studying the one that will now live forever, the one he has given to the World.

It’s over. Underworld begins.

I slide my foot into its boot. No more high heels for me, not for an eternity. I watch the shapely foot disappear into the shoe, from the Blood-Red nails to my plump heel, the last bit of skin that is exposed until my thin neck, until my naked hands. In between heel, neck and hands, black latex clings to me, containing the coldness of my skin, the coldness of my soul. I push my foot downward until its underside kisses the bottom of the boot, until the ball of it stings, until the scars from that night remind me what I am, a vampire. Forevermore, a death dealer.
nponx0.jpg

responses to this story are welcome!

I'm new here. I would love to hear what you think of the story.

On a scale from 1 to 10? What do I get?

While I am unfamiliar with the 'Underworld' saga, I have to say that it was incredible. The pictures really added to the story. You have a gift, my friend. :bouncybou :cat:

7 for a first try

I didn't notice any tickling in this so I'd rank this under a non tk but good for a first try

this one goes to 11!

TK 81 said:
I didn't notice any tickling in this so I'd rank this under a non tk but good for a first try

Dude, I think you missed this passage:

He likes her laugh, elicts more, much more from her as he tickles the tender undeside of her foot with a finger, his nail, his tongue too. He makes her crazy all over, makes her sqirm all over the bed. He watches her. He tickles her further into submission, until her face is red, her breathe is short, breasts heaving inward then out, until her back arches from the pleasureable torture.

That is some hot tickling. At least I think it is.

This story goes to 11 for me!

Welcome to TMF, Selene. That was an amazing story! 10++! Sensual, erotic, combining all of my favorite things, a little tickling, and foot worship! Bravo. Hope to see more from you. You are a great writer, and your pics are beautiful!

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back