• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

got to use my new home-made stocks today!

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
I completed my home-made stocks yesterday. The idea was always there, I don't know how I missed it. I have a solid old weightlifting bench I use when I powerlift. Up by the head area is the benh press rack which also turns into an adjustable squat rack. At the foot end is where the preacher arm rest goes for arm curls. It can be removed. Well I removed it and it is a 1&1/2" square metal tube. I simply took a 1&1/2" square piece of wood, cut a 3/4" piece out of the square wood about halfway down Inserted two 3/4" wooden boards, with half circles cut in both pieces. I put foam around it for comfort and it fit perfectly in the weighbench. When it is inserted, it is solid, looks and works authentic, and is perfect for tickling.

With that said now the good stuff. My wife came home from shopping today and I kept hinting to her about my "invention". She agreed FINALLY to come down and check it out. I showed her and she was confused and shocked at first. I told her to just try it and see what it felt like. She agreed and went in. She laid on the weightlift bench and the way it is set her head would hang off the bench, not to worry, I simply put a cushion chair for her to rest her head on. I then took my old shoe laces and quickly tied her hands above her head to the chair. I inserted her ankles in the stocks, closed them and locked them. She was wearing thick, red and white, Cleveland Indaians booties. I removed only one and took a feather and tickled her bare toes. Now my wife, as I said numerous times, is not ticklish on her feet. But for some reason she squealed, laughed and begged for me to stop. I think the idea of her being in stocks added to the mood and her ticklishness. I played "this little piggy" on her toes and I used the stiff end of the feather on her heel and sole. She was giigling loudly and wiggling her beautiful bare foot and trying, with no luck, to use the other foot to defend the tickled one. But when I licked on and in between her toes she went crazy. She laughed and pleaded for me to stop. My wife, who isn't ticklish, WAS TICKLISH ON HER FEET! I removed the other sock and went to town on both bare feet. I licked and used the feather. Licking her toes and nibbling her arches sent her into orbit with laughter and begging. After 20 minutes I untied her and she was actually red in the face from laughter. She got up and poked me in the side, laughed and told me that she never knew this side of me and what possesed me to make such a device.. I told her and about a half hour later I asked her if she liked it. She said jokingly"no". But she said, WHICH SHOCKED ME, that she would do it again when we were alone. She admitted that it tickled and that she was TICKLISH on her feet for some reason. The next time, I told her, I would be more thorough. I didn't tell her it would be, felt tip markers, washing brushes, electric toothbrushes, in other words the works. I'll post all future stock and feet ticklings.

i'm very glad for you osco....

isabeau

Thank you Mel and mils. I was a bit nervous as was she. But when I started to tickle her toes and she laughed. I knew she was into it and , to my surprise, was enjoying it. So I just settled in and tickled her till she said it was getting uncomfortable from laying on the bench and her feet were getting cold from being in the basement, I wanted to make it pleasant for her and me. Otherwise I'd still be tickling those bare feet! ;) There is still next time and the time after! :xpulcy:

maureen28 said:
I'm happy for you. I always wanted to be tickled in stocks.

Thank you for your response. It was very stimulating. Watching only a pair of helpless, bare feet wiggling and at my mercy is undescribabley fantastic.

Well that's just about the coolest thing I've heard all night! YAY FOR YOU!

lk70 said:
Well that's just about the coolest thing I've heard all night! YAY FOR YOU!

Thank you lk70! It was a fantasy come true.

<center> :smilestar CONGRATULATIONS, OSCO! </center> :smilestar

I have an idea how much this meant to you. (How much it would have meant to me, anyway.)

You're a lucky guy. Hope this is the beginning of a brand new and even better chapter in your marriage.

sole seeker said:
<center> :smilestar CONGRATULATIONS, OSCO! </center> :smilestar

I have an idea how much this meant to you. (How much it would have meant to me, anyway.)

You're a lucky guy. Hope this is the beginning of a brand new and even better chapter in your marriage.

Thank you for those inspiring and kind words. It meant alot to me. I always read about and see pictures of feet in stocks. I had this fantasy of doing this and I wanted to fullfill it. I guess what made it "SPECIAL" was that my wife, who isn't into feet or tickling let alone ticklish, said that she ENJOYED it and would do it again for me again. I took a chance with this and it paid off nicely. Again thanks for your response.

Congratulations

Osco, I think it is not only great that you got to make the device, but that you got to share it with your partner. I am very happy for you. That is cool.

steph said:
Lucky girl~I LOVE stocks!
XOXO

waaaaaaaa i want in stocks too..... yes looks like osco has finally achieved his dream..... sighs

isabeau

THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSES! Like I said I was nervous about revealing this deep fantasy to my wife. At first she thought it was strange but she ended up enjoying it, so much THAT SHE'LL DO IT AGAIN. But I was gentle and understanding. When she was cold and uncomfortable I backed off, as hard as it was, and released her. This was the correct thing to do and assured me future ticklings in them. AGAIN THANX FOR YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSES WITH MY DEEPEST FANTASY. TICKLING FEET IN STOCKS!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back