• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the greatest story in the history of this website!

Ahh yes!!!! I remember that story from when I was a child!! But you should have posted the uncut version...where Bugs got up, had a cup of coffee, and then tickled Lola...

Silent and Listen are made up of the same letters....

DynaGuy

lola giggled and kicked bugs where the sun dont shine...

isabeau :manicd:

PokeyinMich said:
She kicked him in the winter in Detroit?

grrrrrrrrrr dont make me come up there and show you exactly where i meant. lol

isabeau :D

hahah then pinned him down and took advantage!
cuz you know shes strong and all from all that basketball(spacejam)

irishgirl5 said:
hahah then pinned him down and took advantage!
cuz you know shes strong and all from all that basketball(spacejam)

yessssss exactly wtg. then tickled the crap out of him...

isabeau

irishgirl5 said:
YES you know us girls were that good!!! We can handle ourselves

you know it doll. bugs succumbs to the tickling like the bunny he is lol

isabeau

Well this inspired me. So I figured id take a chance.
Hope you enjoy! lol

(her name was Lola, she was a show girl) and shes putting on a great one!

this drawing is also located here.

irishgirl5 said:
Well this inspired me. So I figured id take a chance.
Hope you enjoy! lol

(her name was Lola, she was a show girl) and shes putting on a great one!

this drawing is also located here.

great!! hmm but how did Lola get in such a ticklish situation? stay tuned for more ........

isabeau

isabeau said:
grrrrrrrrrr dont make me come up there and show you exactly where i meant. lol

isabeau :D

:cool:
Coming to Detroit, are ya? *Grabs feathers and toothbrushes, grinning evilly*

~FTKL

ftkl_haha said:
:cool:
Coming to Detroit, are ya? *Grabs feathers and toothbrushes, grinning evilly*

~FTKL

hmmm is that a dare? lol Lola struggled valiantly because although it looked like she was laughing, inside she was seething to get revenge on bugs.

isabeau :p

isabeau said:
hmmm is that a dare? lol Lola struggled valiantly because although it looked like she was laughing, inside she was seething to get revenge on bugs.

isabeau :p

:evilha:
Consider yourself 'double-dog dared'.

isabeau said:
nahhhh go for the coup de grace...... triple dog dare me

isabeau

Well, I didn't want to COMPLETELY ignore protocol, but since you're askin' for it ... I TRIPLE-DOG DARE YA!

ftkl_haha said:
Well, I didn't want to COMPLETELY ignore protocol, but since you're askin' for it ... I TRIPLE-DOG DARE YA!

aww what a guy..... well then since you are being soo gentlemanly about this hell why not?

anyway to get back to the greatest story in the history of this website, what will happen to Lola? will she escape her bonds? will she get back at Bugs? will she sing Lola? lol

stay tuned for more spell binding adventures from whoever wants to continue this story

isabeau

Perhaps the writers among us should take a cue from the amount of replies that this nothing thread has generated. Some writers put a lot of work into creating some very good stories, and they're lucky if they get 3 or 4 replies.

:sowrong:

ShadowTklr said:
Perhaps the writers among us should take a cue from the amount of replies that this nothing thread has generated. Some writers put a lot of work into creating some very good stories, and they're lucky if they get 3 or 4 replies.

:sowrong:

now Shadow you know i will always comment on your stories.. over and over if i have to.

isabeau

isabeau said:
now Shadow you know i will always comment on your stories.. over and over if i have to.

isabeau

I know, sweetheart. I'm just goofing around. I forgot to put the :blaugh: face in there after the :sowrong: face. LOL

By the way, I'm almost done with my next story. Its called "Martian Invasion." Martians come down and tickle the feet of all ticklish earth women. The End. Damn. I just told it. Oh well. Remember you read it here first.

:wavingguy

I'm with Shadow on this one

I agree with Shadow on this one. Although this was sort of funny at first, Its getting to be way over the top at this point. Its kind of a slap in the face to writers who spend a lot of time actually putting something decent out there for people to enjoy.

I'm sure everyone will say I sound like some bitter bastard for stating my opinion, and you might add that I do get replies and all, but nowhere near the numbers this one sentence has generated!

( Glancing around the quiet room )
:: Gulpling nervously ::

I think I'll shut up now... :shock:

:sowrong: What was I thinking? Now I know why my last story was a failure, it had a hundred or so MORE sentences then it should have!

Invisible Ink said:
I agree with Shadow on this one. Although this was sort of funny at first, Its getting to be way over the top at this point. Its kind of a slap in the face to writers who spend a lot of time actually putting something decent out there for people to enjoy.

I'm sure everyone will say I sound like some bitter bastard for stating my opinion, and you might add that I do get replies and all, but nowhere near the numbers this one sentence has generated!

( Glancing around the quiet room )
:: Gulpling nervously ::

I think I'll shut up now... :shock:

:sowrong: What was I thinking? Now I know why my last story was a failure, it had a hundred or so MORE sentences then it should have!

lol. There's nothing wrong with a little goofing around, and certainly nothing wrong with responding to it. It's just amazing to me how all the stupid shit around here gets all the attention. But then, what am I talking about - Isn't this a carbon copy of real life?

I just wish well-written stories which actually BELONG in this forum received HALF of the attention that this goofy thread has received.

Oh well, back to jumping on the couch. :couch:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back