• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need Help With Second Voltron Story

What should be used?

• Interrogation

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Torture

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
Need Help With Second Voltron Story *UPDATE: EPISODE POSTED AS EXAMPLE*

READ BEFORE VOTING

For those who enjoyed my Voltron story and wish to see one based on the rare "vehicle" series, i need serious help with a major plotpoint: WHY the 3 female members of the team should be tickled.

In a nutshell, the vehcile Voltron series was about a team of explorers searching for new worlds for the people of their overcrowded worlds to inhabit. At the same time, the evil Drule Empire is also searching for new worlds, and often fights the good guys over possible finds. This is usually when Voltron is deployed.

Now, what i want to have happened is to have the 3 female members of this particular Voltron Force to be captured by a female Drule captain and tickled. My only problem is WHY.

If for interrogation, interrogation for WHAT? The Drules never seemed to want to capture or sabotage Voltron. I can't have the Drules asking "what is your mission here?", because each side knows perfectly well what the other side's mission is. I'm THINKING of having each girl know a password to sumthing, question is, WHAT.

Another possibility is simply torture. But should they be tortured just to be tortured? Should they be tortured as a way to get the rest of the team to surrender? Should their torture be shown to the rest of the team? Etc etc.

When voting, PLEASE post any ideas you have for the option you voted for, and i'll be sure to read each idea.

Thank You

Last edited:
i voted interrogation. and you can use tickling for the tool. also the idea of each female having a password would work. like tickling the password from them. or whatever lol anyway i read your story and liked it very much.

isabeau

Aye, Interrogation is the way to go...

I agree with Isabeau. From a plot point of view, interrogation would seem to work better. While I am not NEATLY as familiar with the outer space Voltron
team as I am with the Lion team, capturing one or more of the female members and then torturing them to reveal something sounds like it would fit.

For one thing, what do the Drule armies know about Voltron, other than the obvious, that he's a seemingly invincibe robot piloted by the space explorers? Suppose they manage to capture the three female pilots... likely it would mean having captured the machines as well. *grin* Granted, none of the bad guys ever considered this idea---if they had, it would have been a ridiculously short series---but with a captured pilot and machine at their mercy, they would have an excellent chance to find out what weakness Voltran had that they could exploit the next time they fought him. Or if you wanted to go the password route, you have the pilots and the machines, what keeps the Drule from examining the Voltron units themselves and either sabotaging them r destroying them straight out? Some kind of lock, that only the pilot can open, with a KEY.. or a password.

'Kay. Hope that helps...

J.D.

well, what i had been planning to have happen would have the 3 teams (air, sea, and land) explore a random planet for a while, then the teams decide to get out of their vehicles to stretch their legs for a while, and the 3 girls (there's one girl on each team) decide to have a little girl time and wander off on their own, and stumble on a Drule base and get captured.

there were only 2 times instances ever came up for enemies trying to steal a Voltron component, and they were both in the lion series: the 1st was in the 1st season in which a fake prince took Allura as a hostage and dragged her to the Blue Lion, but he couldn't work the controls and ordered her to fly it, and Keith on the intercom says sumthing like "Princess! just do as he says for now!" The other instance was in the 2nd, american-produced season (which used the same character designs, but was animated for American audiences). Hunk was visiting sum kids, and a new character, Cossack, enters the Yellow Lion, and is all "how do you start this jalopy?!" (yes, he actually said that. the 2nd season was so stupid), to which Haggar remarks "haven't you ever heard of keys?"

Interestingly, the vehicle series never really shows how they start their ships. they just do. they certainly don't use keys. This is because the footage used for the lion series and the vehicle series were from 2 completely unrelated animes: Hyakuu Ju Oh GoLion and Dairugger XV. All lion-related footage came from GoLion, and all vehicle footage (as well as Galaxy Alliace footage in the lion series) came from Dairugger.

And taking a small component of this particular Voltron doesn't neccisarily mean that Voltron will be out of commision. Once, Jeff, the leader who pilots the plane that becomes the head, was delayed, so Voltron was momentarily HEADLESS! Also, once during formation, Lisa, who pilots the sub that becomes the right thigh, got blasted, so Voltron momentarily had only one leg. For the record of this story i'm writing, Ginger pilots the plane that becomes Voltron's chestplate, Cinda pilots the car that becomes one of Voltron's hands, and Lisa, as explained, pilots the right thigh.

If there's one weakness the vehcile voltron has, tho, it's that it has only 5 minutes of stored nuclear energy, so it's fights usually gotta b quick, although this seemed to be forgotten towards the end of the series which involved much bigger battles.

As for what the Drules know about Voltron, well, i'd say they pretty much know the basics: composed of 15 vehicles, is their enemy, they gotta beat him. Bada-bing. They might even know about the 5 minute weakness, i'm not sure.

Hope that helps with ideas.

how about make story about princess allura tickled by merla (with interrogation of course), i like voltron 3rd dimension (if i wrong the name, sorry) because it's 3D movie, i like that. i think you should better make voltron tiger better than vehicles

n/b : tickle feet of course

Merla was certainly an interesting character. too bad she had to show up in the american-made 2nd season.

i never got a chance to see it, but from what i've heard, the 3rd Dimension, another american-made series, was AWFUL.

My plan right now is to do one story each of both the lion and vehicle Voltrons. vehicle because i've always found it underrated and deserves just as much credit as the lion voltron.

how about gundam seed or gundam seed destiny ? you don't interested to make that story? i think that's good story to make!!

hehehe, i mean gundam stories are interesting, have beautifull, cute, preety girl character, it's good for tickling story! and voltron i think princess allura is the preetiest one.
if i'm not wrong you're the creator of star wars tickling story, why you don't make star wars revenge of the sith tickled story?

cuz Ep III was so dark and tragic i could never think of a good place for a good tickle scene

Gundam's an awesome metaseries and everything, but i could never do a good tickle story on it. The storylines are all so complex.

Anyway, BACK to the subject of my vehicle Voltron story. I need ideas, please.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back