• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Growing up MM/FF

john_smith

TMF Expert
I've loved tickling for as long as i can remember and i feel that i was quite lucky when growing up because one of my best friends growing up happened to be a triplet and had to sisters. The first sister, we shall call her Sarah was most ticklish on her sides and whenever you even layed a finger on her ribs she would just scream and giggle. The second sister, we shall call her Hannah was ticklish everywhere, she most ticklish on her feet but i always rememered how if you were to tickle her she would always put up a fight unlike Sarah. She was always up for a challenge.
Anyways, like i said i had many tickling incidents with these two sisters but the most memorable one came when we were around the age of 10. I remember it was the summer holidays and i was sleeping over at their house because my parents would go away for the weekend. As i had known these 3 for quite sometime they knew that whenever i was about some sort of tickling game was going to happen. So it gets to around 8 o clock and we get bored so of course i suggest a tickling game we can play. I loved tickling but i didn't have a great imagination so i my tickling games were not very exciting or unique. It was a basic game of hide and seek and when we catch the girls, we get to tickle them. Sounds simple enough hey.
So me and my friend, we can call him Andy, turn our backs and begin to count while they hide, we get to 100 and away we go. They do not have a particularly large house so their hiding places wer limited. If i remember correctly i think Sarah was hiding under her mums bed and Hannah was hiding in her closet. So, me and Andy found them both relativley quickly and now the fun part could begin. Usually we wud just pin them down and tickle but this time something different happened. Andy suggested that we should tie them down because that way it would be easier for us to tickle them. So andy go's and he gets 2 skipping ropes and we tie both the girls arms behind their backs, and then we get 2 small blankets and tie both their feet together, and let the tickling commence. We started with andy ticklin Saeah and i was tickling Hannah. I always started on Hannahs ribs because i knew they were less ticklish and would like to warm her up first. So while i had Hannah giggling around on the floor, Andy had Sarah in absolute tears already. He would start right at her hip and then slowley move his fingers up towards the top of her armpits, he was a good tickler lol. I felt that i had given Hannah enough of a chance so i then move down to her feet. She was still wearing socks so i pealed them off slowley and looked her the feet that lay before me. I slowley traced my fingers up and down her feet and would quicken the pace every now and then. I then went in between her toes which is the most ticklish place on her body (and still is) and thats when the screams started to come out and she begged me to stop. Me and Andy then gave them both a quick rest while we got a drink. We then swaped over and i tickled Sarah for a while.
I tickled these to girls many a time but this was probably the most memorable because it is the only time i have ever tied them up. I am still good friends with them all and do enjoy a good tickle with them every now and then lol. I hope you enjoyed this story, i do have more to post!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back