• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Underworld II: The First Thirst Of Selene (w/ PICS – F/F,adult,feet,light tk)

selene

[Part I is found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=74531]

o6br48.jpg

They say the first night, the initial thirst is the nastiest, insatiable to the point of becoming maddening. They do not lie. Try as you might that first night to replace the blood that was stolen from you, to ward off the residual coldness within, you yearn for more, unable to satiate. The coldness comes from the one that took my blood, makes me crave what he craved, act like he acted, do what he did, until I can fill, until I warm.

She wakes, naked, in her own bed, four small marks along with dried blood on the underside of her left foot. She’s cold, so cold. He’s gone. She remembers him. The club, the dance, his kiss, the seduction. She recalls their lovemaking, the sex, his fetish, his love for her feet, her toes, the sucking. Then came the pain, then the cold.

She wakes remembering, shivering, craving things she cannot yet comprehend. It pulls her out of bed. She grabs a blanket, covers her body, steps, stumbles, the sweet sting on the underside of her one foot the cause, making her remember, making her feel, lust, yearn, covet what was stolen from her.

o6d3dj.jpg

She walks, barefoot, her long toes sinking into carpet, slapping against hardwood, then carpet again as she exits her abode, walks a long hallway, naked, save for the blanket. Instinct leads her, tells her where she needs to go.

The hallway leads to a neighbor, innocent, lovely, sexy, head to toe what Selene craves right now. She knocks. Again. Louder. Noises from within grow, louder, closer, until, “Who’s there?”

“Selene.”

“Selene?” Her reply is anxious, she’s surprised, excited by this late night visit. Selene chose well, knew to come to an acquaintance, neighbor, lesbian, admirer of Selene, someone who always looked her way with eyes filled with intrigue, longing, innuendo. They often passed each other in the hallway, rode the elevator together, bumped into one another in the neighborhood. They talked, she flirted, even made a drunken pass at Selene party one year, between the holidays, in a bathroom, drunken, awkward, but poignant. She touched Selene, pressed her lips to hers, no tongue, eyes closes, for a second, then apologetic. They became friends, platonic, yet flirtatious. They watched movies, borrowed each others clothes and shoes, told secrets, became close, yet never…

Flashback ends with Selene still waiting, yearning out of control. She waits, hears the locks click open, doorknob turns. Yes, Selene did choose well. This she knew. The girl will do. She will provide. She will fulfill.

The door opens, reveals Jennifer, young, blonde, vibrant, petite, sensuous, perfect from green eyes to pink nail polished toes. She’s wearing white, a tight white shirt, tight white panties and nothing else but a sleepy smile. She invites Selene in.

Selene smiles, enters. Before the door closes, Selene is on her, kissing her, pushing Jennifer against her own door. It slams shuts. They kiss.

Jennifer’s heart pounds within her chest. Selene’s tongue slides over hers, makes her warm all over, makes her wet. Jennifer pushes Selene away, regains composure, catches her breath.

“Selene, what’s going on? What’s gotten into you?”

The question makes Selene smile. She drops the blanket she’s still clutching to herself, stands before Jennifer naked. “I want you. Need you. Tonight.”

Jennifer eyes betray her, fall across Selene’s skin, her curves, her nakedness. She drinks Selene in, eyes widening at parts that surprise her, entice her, excite her. Plentiful breasts, thimble-like nipples, a lean waist, flat belly, trim slick hair, wet thighs, smooth, glossy, beckoning. “Tonight?”

“Now.”

The women come together, kiss, move themselves toward the bedroom, bumping into furniture, sliding against walls, never releasing each other, nor stopping the kiss that joins them until they fall into bed, bounce on the mattress, shimmy up it until their heads reach pillows.

“I always wanted this. I always dreamt of this,” Jennifer whispers, her enthusiasm gushing,

Selene smile, kisses the girl, pushes herself up, away, onto her knees. She watches Jennifer gaze at her body. It makes Selene blush. She playfully grabs some sheets, covers herself, then uncovers, flashes Jennifer, teases, “This? You want this?”

o6d4yu.jpg

“Yes.”

“You always wanted this? Another flash of skin, privates, a lesbian’s wet dream. No?”

“Yes.”

Selene whispers, “I know.”

“Why now?"
o6d5cg.jpg

Selene doesn’t answer, instead she falls back onto the bed, nestles next to the girl, yearns to feel again, like before. She beckons, “Tickle me. All of me. All over. Start at my toes.”

Jennifer forgets her question, smiles, slinks down Selene’s naked form, kissing, licking, biting everything along the way. She raises herself onto her knees, picks up a foot, traces her fingers along the smooth sole, making Selene wiggle, giggle, shimmy, shake. Jennifer tickles with fingers and nails, then her lips and tongue.

Selene arches her back, squeals in delight. The girl reaches for the other foot, begins to tickle, then notices, “There’s blood on your foot. What happened?”

“Nothing.”

“You hurt? Let me get something.” And just like that Jennifer scurries away, leaves Selene alone in the bed, cold, yearning, lusting, wanting, thirsting. Selene flips over onto her stomach, bends her knees, brings her feet into the air.

o6d5qq.jpg

A light flicks on, a facet urns, water gushes for a moment. The pitter-patter of little bare feet brings Jennifer back to the bed, back to Selene. She swabs the underside of the foot, washes away the blood with warm water, makes the sole shine again, tickling Selene in the process, making her remember, feel, lust.

Selene watches over her shoulder, watches the girl work. She whispers, “Jennifer. Kiss my toes.”

The swabbing motions slows, stops. Jennifer looks at Selene. Eyes meet, hold. “Kiss them.” Eyes hold each other’s gaze as Jennifer leans forward, purses her lips, kisses each toe as Selene twists her foot, gives it to the girl, presses each digit to each kiss.

Selene smiles, thrusts her plump big toe inside Jennifer’s open mouth. She doesn’t even need to say it, but whispers anyway, “Suck.”

The girl sucks while she drinks in Selene’s naked form, while she shifts on the bed, drops the long-forgotten swabs, places her hands on skin, all over the lovely skin before her, on thighs and ass and legs and ankles. She twists Selene in the process onto her back again, spreads the legs while she sucks the toes. She stares, hypnotized by the pink. As she lunges forward the toe slips from her mouth, the foot slides across the side of her face, toes combing through Jennifer’s long hair as she slides herself on top of Selene, as she comes face to face, as they kiss, a deep and wet kiss, the best of the night.

Selene warms. It’s not enough. She needs more. This girl will give her that, give her everything. She wraps her long legs around the girl, takes her kiss, pulls her farther and farther in, stealing her breath.

Jennifer pins Selene to the bed, kisses, feels drawn in, feels pulled, dizzy, breathless, so hot, so cold. She closes her eyes, shivers, opens them to find herself on her back, pinned by Selene who hovers, smiles, hands all over, roaming, tickling, pulling at the little clothes being worn. Off comes the T-shirt, breasts spilling out into Selene’s hands. She pinches the nipples until Jennifer moans, screams in devilish delight. She spins the girl on her stomach, drags her fingers along her curvy back, across her smooth skin till she reaches the band of her panties. Selene pulls at the underwear, rips the fabric in two, pulls the fabric out from under the girl’s gyrating hips, tosses the fabric away.

o6cynd.jpg

Jennifer, now naked, tosses her feet in the air, bringing them up near her bare ass.
o6d2xi.jpg

Selene stares at the feet, mouth watering, toes to heels, she follows her body to the girl’s eyes, slips her hand between her cheeks, into the wet, fingers dipping, swimming, swirling inside. Selene’s face nears the feet, she inhales, fills with the aroma of the soles, so sweet, so fresh, so enchanting.

The girl moans, loving this, a dream come true.

Wet fingers extract, tickle Jennifer’s ass, leave a trail of gloss before Selene puts them in her mouth, sucks them clean.

Jennifer watches, Selene springs, flips her back over, ravages her.

The girl opens herself to Selene, spreads her legs, lets her in, welcomes her, celebrates her. A finger slips back into the wet, then another, then some tongue, then the tip of a nose. The girl quivers, warm all over, wet everywhere. Selene licks and tickles, probes, feasts on the girl’s sweet juices. She drinks what’s there, but it’s not what she craves. She loves it, but will require something more. She licks the girl everywhere, her tongue does tricks, slithering, extending, expanding, splitting, doing what his did inside her and more. She gives her what he gave her. She will take what he took.

Eyes roll back into the girl’s head from all Selene’s tricks. Where did she learn all this? Why did she wait so long to share this? Why? Oh my! Oh! My!

The girl loses composure, feels too much inside, too much to contain. The girl moans, loving it, indulging in it, reveling in it, making a fuss about it. Dream come true. Better than she ever imagined. Then she climaxes, she comes, loud and clear, howls into the night, howls in joy, shivers in delight, the soft soles of her pretty feet sliding across Selene’s back, reminding Selene of her desires, her lust, the fetish.

Selene pulls her face from the girl, finishes her off with fingers while enjoying the show. The girl’s climax is breathtaking. Her head shakes, back arches, hips gyrate, insides squirt. All over. Selene pulls her fingers out, licks them clean while watching.

The beautiful feet float in the air while she comes, the toes summoning, soles calling, arches hypnotizing, the sweet smell magnetizing, all of it together inviting Selene to come and play.

Selene grabs the foot, sucks the toes like they need to be sucked. Pushes the other naked one between her legs, so wet, so inviting, they easily slip inside, into her, so deep into her, so deep she can feel the toes wiggle where she needs to be touched, so she can churn, smolder, percolate so she can feed the fetish, lick the toes, suck the toes, fuck the toes of this innocent little girl, so she can enjoy this before she takes what she needs.

So wet. The toes slip in so easy, making Jennifer smile. “You really like me,” she whispers. “You can’t fake that.” So innocent, her comment, her thinking, all of her.

Jennifer watches Selene suck her toes. Still warm all over from the her climax, Jennifer feels the tickle of the tongue as it laps at her toes, slithers in between each one and warps around them, lustfully, lovingly, greedily. She giggles from the feeling.

The girl wiggles the toes on her other foot as it burrows inside, making Selene feel more, building Selene up, warming her, making her lust boil. The toes in her mouth taste divine, like little gumdrops that never break, never release the flavor within. She chews on the toes, feeling her fangs scrape against the skin, so close, so close, so close…

The toes fill the two orifices making Selene tremble all over, quake from her sex outward, shudder from her trembling lips to her own bunched-up toes. She comes. Selene comes, humming, heaving, shimmying, shaking all over. She bathes in the wave of warm that overcomes her, fills her, makes her feel alive again, mortal again. She suckles the toes in her mouth, squeezes the other ones giving her so much pleasure, never wants to let go, never wants this feeling to end. However, it does subside, its intensity wavering, flickering, inevitably growing dim. Her thirst takes over, not for sex, but for blood. Still unable to comprehend, Selene shakes it off, toes still in her mouth, fangs of course still drawn. She wants. She can’t. She needs. Won’t. Must. No. Yes. Deny. Thirst. Drink. Fill. Fulfill. Thirst. Yes. Must. Needs. Wants. Crave. Yearn. It is what she is, what she’s become. Submit. She bites, into the toes, the tips of the wet and rippled toes, punctures the three biggest toes. She sucks. She feats. She drinks from the toes, consumes the blood pouring from them.

Jennifer watches Selene’s delight, her orgasm at her feet. She smiles. Grins with girlish delight and basks in the affection she feels. She feels so good. She feels the love of Selene’s mouth on her foot, then suddenly the pangs from the fangs. Her brow furrows, she flinches, tries to pull her foot away, but then it’s over. Selene bites, sucks, drinks, feats, drains the girl, steals her innocence. She succumbs, numbs, eyes close, life drains. She never even makes a sound.

As the girl dies, her other toes slip from Selene’s wetness, fall onto the bed. The warm color of life fades from her painted toes, quickly, thoroughly.

When Selene realizes the toes, the tips of these delicious toes do not dram the blood fast enough, she releases, opens her mouth wide, takes all the toes in, chomps down on the top and into the ball of the lovely foot.

The blood comes quicker now and the taste of the foot entertains Selene as she feasts. So many places on the body to drink from, Selene knows why she feasted on the foot, because of him. She craves what he craves, acts like he acts, do what he does. As she drinks, she knows the answer, accepts the answer, enjoys the answer.

Selene accepts the blood, understands, accepts what she has become, a vampire. She drinks from the girl’s toes, the sound of sucking fills the room as blood fills Selene. Every drop. All she can get from the girl, all she can pull from the toes.

Quiet presides, save for Selene’s suckling.

It’s over. Underworld continues.

o6cfx0.jpg

I sat on the edge of the bed before I left, after I pushed my feet into a pair of comfortable boots, covered my nakedness in white. No black latex yet. Soon. I sat on the bed and looked at the girl. I watched her, dying, dead, soon to rise again, become what I am, evermore. I felt sorrow, but the taste of her blood on my tongue, the flavor of her toes on my lips was exhilarating. I still taster her, my first. I left clad in white, head to toe, a doppelganger of my present self. I left, craving more, searching for more, yearning for more, more, more. Vampire. Death dealer. Foot fetishist, evermore.

o6cger.jpg

Last edited:
comments welcome -- rate me 1 to 10!

So many read the first story, so few posted a comment. Thanks to all that did reply. I hope you all enjoyed the tale.

If you can, rate me gain -- 1 to 10.

Once again, an amazingly well written story filled with seductive lust, Selene, and again, one of my favorite activities in addition to tickling, foot worship. 10+++! I love this series, and the pictures you post with it are amazing. Please continue this. You now have me hooked as a fan! Bravo!

Mitch

hmm

Saved and so looking forward to reading it tonight.
I was hoping for an Underworld story.
You say there is a pt1? Could someone plz link me? Tnx! :dogpile:

EDIT: Nm pt1 link is at top i missed it!

10!!!!

Damn, that was great... The placement of the pictures was very clever as well. I look forward to the next one... :D

Wow!!!!

Selene you have a gift, in my opinion ever story should have some sort of visual to keep the mind from wondering. Your writing is inspiring and truly magnificent i look forward to your next story. :bowing:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back