• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Englander Looking to meet others into Tickle Torture

ElvisJessie

TMF Poster
Hi,
Alot of you know me, as Elvis, but my real name is James Beksha. I'm a Franklin Massatuchetts resident who longs to meet local people in Massatuchetts for some laughs Ha-Ha. I'm a Tickler/Ticklee depending on my mood, but I love tickling, and or being tickled. I stand 6'3''tall, and weigh a semi-muscular 208lbs, I have short dirty blonde hair, and baby blue eyes, and I'm clean shavin, and I'm also 100% ticklish. From the top of my head, to the tips of my toes.I just

I just recently purchased a set of wheels to make roundevuing with others into tickling much easier for me, so if you like what your reading, and want to meet just send me an E-mail with a way to get in touch with you. My E-Mail address is posted in the members area of this forum. So heres hoping to here from you in the future Merry Chrismas, and Happy new year to all of you.

Your Friend
James Beksha
(A.K.A.ElvisJessie)

Speacial Note: Ladies If you do reply to me don't be frieghtened I'm always a gentlman. I'm not some sicko ever with any intention of harming anyone. Because I always Keep my head up with my feather, and always tickle with the Force.:devil:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back