• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carrie's Bad day

popdivakat1979

Carrie Underwood had just finished her set of songs in a concert, her boyfriend before she went on stage broke up with her and her bestfriend ended their friendship, Carrie was having a very bad day and she met someone at her concert a fan named Kathleen who was about to change all that for her, she asked someone to ask me if would come backstage and talk to her she really needed someone to listen to her and keep her company. A man came out and said carrie wants to talk to you, i said okay and followed the man and came to a door and went in and carrie was sitting there crying and i immediately ran over to her and opened my arms to give her a hug and she jumped it them, i asked what is wrong? and she said my boyfriend broke up with me and my friend ended our friendship and i said wow that is too bad i am sorry to hear that, she asks will you be my friend? I smile and say i would love to, But as your friend it is up to me to cheer you up. I smile and ask her are you ticklish? She laughs and says yes, i say you know what we have to do now don't you? she says yeah. Carrie was wearing a tank top and i said okay and she laid down on the couch that was in her dressing room and i dug in all ten fingers into her ribs and she started to laugh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhahahh, and i went to her stomach and tickled her haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, she loved it and i went under her arms and tickled and she tried to tickle me back, hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. she was hysterical at this time. And she was there in her socks so she sees where i am thinking of going and her eyes get as big as baseballs, and i tickle her feet and haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I ask are you feeling better? she said yes, i am thank you, she said you are good at tickling i had fun you can tickle me anytime. I said you can too, she got that famous million wyat smile on her face and i said i love seeing that smile back on your face. We laughed and talked awhile and exchanged phone numbers and became good friends.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back