• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hilary Duff & Lindsay Lohan: The Contest

thank you really i realy like the history you could make lindsey histories like those of hilary that torture style , i realy like when you describe the underwear

like lindsey vs the machine (youst like hilary vs the machine) you can make a saga

very nice story...though background info as to why Lindsay enjoys it would be...in my mind...something of a worthwhile venture.

Wow, how many cereal box tops do I have to send in to win this contest?

James_Bond4334 said:
Thanks for the comments. meangry, perhaps Part 2 will reveal why Lindsay likes it. Did you think about that? ;) I also got a request that I should have untied Lindsay and both of us tickle Hilary; Part 3 to come.

And to tklr, you need 5 boxtops to get an entry. :D

Not a request...just a suggestion.

I like your writing...and being an aspiring writer myself...I ain't going to remotely try to force your hand.

Nice

that story gets a ten in my book. nothing like two teenage hotties getting tickled all over... couldn't used a little more detail on their feet but hey im a foot guy. Oh and a quick question which bonds your fav? :)

James_Bond4334 said:
More detail with the feet? You got it. Once Lindsay and I gang up on Hilary in Part 3.

As for favorite Bond movie, Pierce Brosnan is my favorite Bond. And movie...I'd have to say Die Another Day, the latest one.

Glad you liked the story.

If you were to have Lohan foot worship...I'd more than likely put you down as my hero. :upsidedow

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back