• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

U.S. Constitution & Bills' -sticky

tactillianlover

TMF Expert
Hi Folks!

The sticky could have the U.S. Constitution, Bill of rights and
all the ammendments, or, if the ammendments are too lenthy,
you folks can post links.

Thanks!

provided this isn't meant as a joke.....

I assume this would go in the P & R section? What's the point of having it? I don't go there any more. Is there enough discussion to need something like that?...Not that I think it will happen, just wondering.

Ann

Sorry, Ann - Yes, the P&R section.

And no I was not joking. Nor am I headstrong on it. I
do feel the ratio of americans who either think the Constitution's
a joke or have not a clue about it is at an all time high, IMO.

Just thought it would be a convienient reference to the heart of
american policy. I probably just suffer from 'cut through the red
tape itus'. No biggie.

If people knowledgeable enough about Politics to argue points of interest, then they should be knowledgeable enough to know how to find the Bill of Rights and the Constitution on the vast expanses of internet space.

I agree with you, Tactillian. I think people are more ignorant today, than in most anytime in the last 50 years, but I sincerely doubt the constitution sticky is going to help anyone with their refined lack of sensibilities.

1st amendment

we should at least post the first amendment for all the mods here who hate freedom. thats why u will never see them here. it reminds people they still have some freedoms

TICKLESRWAY2FUN said:
we should at least post the first amendment for all the mods here who hate freedom. thats why u will never see them here. it reminds people they still have some freedoms

misc10.jpg

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

From memory too.

Myriads

Myriads said:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

From memory too.

Myriads

thats impressive Myriads.. too bad the government went against that, what with putting labels on albums and not allowing the ten commandments to be displayed in public arenas, or prayer in schools. and having establishments such as walmart advertising happy holidays instead of merry christmas. and the right of the people to assemble peaceabley, yes i remember the martin luther king peace marches, well sort of, that turned violent.

isabeau

no sense from this dude

asutickler said:

must suck not care about your freedoms and how they are disappearing. maybe one day you will wake up. maybe its that desert sun baking your brain. anytime anything is posted about freedoms, this clown always posts against it. unbelievable. i feel sorry for you dude.

Myriads said:

From memory too.

Myriads

nice to know u have it memorized. a tragedy that u do not practice and appreciate it.

TICKLESRWAY2FUN said:

OK, I've kept quiet with you. But, now...

What IS your major malfunction??? All you do is the standard B&M routine. Do you have anything productive to say? Have you any idea what you're talking about? Or are you content with putting others down? It's getting old!

Ann

1 Add TICKLESRWAY2FUN to Your Buddy List

2 Add TICKLESRWAY2FUN to Your Ignore List

I chose option 2 and suddenly no more geek..... :bouncybou

nice to know u have it memorized. a tragedy that u do not practice and appreciate it.

I do practice and appreciate my rights as granted by the US constitution. I also understand how they work.

One set of rights granted buy our laws which I also enjoy are the group that applies to private property.

Those rights are the ones that allow me to choose what speach happens in spaces which I own or that others own which I care for.

Your constitutional rights to free speach end at the line where private property starts. A newspaper does not have to publish a letter you write them. A mall does not have to allow you to stand up in it's food court and make a speach. Online forums do not need to allow you to post. As private owners, we all get to choose the extent of the 'speach' that takes place on or in our spaces. Your right to free speach is still there. But it only functions in public spaces. Not private ones. The TMF is a private space. Members are guests invited to it. Like any host we have some rules for our guests.

I'm curious what bit of 'censorship' has made you cranky here? The removal of materials with children in them? The removal of copyrighted materials, or the removal of personal insults? Those are the three classes of things which we proscribe.

Myriads

TICKLESRWAY2FUN said:
must suck not care about your freedoms and how they are disappearing. maybe one day you will wake up. maybe its that desert sun baking your brain. anytime anything is posted about freedoms, this clown always posts against it. unbelievable. i feel sorry for you dude.

Uh-oh...

Melodrama over a nonsense issue? Check.

Writing ability of an average 2nd-grader? Check.

Relentlessly combative? Check.

Posting history almost entirely dedicated to the same line of BS? Check.

Oh dear lord... I see what this is now.

I would like to apologize to my fellow members for having been hoodwinked by this line of garbage. Ordinarily my troll radar is fairly well tuned... But this one just sort of slipped under it. I shall now post my obligatory sign and stop feeding the pathetic creature. Hopefully it'll find another bridge to hide under in short order.

troll3sg.jpg

ok

they say the 2 stupidest race of people on the planet are professional sports stars and college students.

The best thing about this thread, is asu's sign! I love it! Classic, and oh so true!

Mitch

Mitchell said:
The best thing about this thread, is asu's sign! I love it! Classic, and oh so true!

Mitch

i would expect an answer like this from someone who wants to ban people and censor them.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back