• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Visiting my online GF ff/m

ShadowFox

TMF Poster
oh yes people when i was 17 i feel in love with a cutie over the internet. she lived in Ohio and in turn had a foot and tickle fetish like me, a match made in heaven. after a year or so of internet and phone chatting we decided to meet. I took a bus ride (24 hours never again lol) to her house in Ohio, i was shocked her parents were cool with it. but me and her brother bunked up so they knew we werent going to be naughty. well day 1 i arrived at like 7am and they picked me up at the bus station and took me home, i passed right out in her arms it was great way to get welcomed in, i was really nervious. she was gorgeious, used to be a teen model, she was 5'10 thin, beautiful face, green eyes, dirty blonde hair, just gorgeious, oh and size 9 feet, they looked small tho. well during the days i was there i tickled her good, and she made it so easy. giving me home made pudding then doing homework with her feet in my face so i of course i had to have pudding covered toes for dessert hehe. well i soon found out all my tickles would get back to me. She introduced me to a friend of hers i had chatted with and grew to like me alot. well i was sitting on my bed and they were talking. her friend tackled me, she was alil heavy set and was able to wrestal me and pin me down easly sitting on my butt. well i bucked around telling them to be nice but i knew that evil glare i was in trouble. (for all the ppl dieing to know where im ticklish here you go) they ripped off my sneakers and socks and just dove right in. i was in hysterics in 2.2, my feet are so increidlby ticklish. i thought there evil long nails were torturious but then they used there tounges and i went over the edge i was in silent laughter within 1 min. well after about 10 min of that they stopped and i thought it was over but my gf kissed me and left coming back with frozen whipped cream. omg it was sooooo cold and tickled so bad, and there warm tounges mixing with it did not help what so ever. they made a treat of my feet for about another 15 min licking inbetween my toes, sucking my toes, licking my soles. god thinking back gives me shivers. well after a week of tickling fun, and being with what i thought the love of my life i went home only to have her break up with me because i studied paganism, and she was christian.. *sigh* well fun while it lasted i suppose, hope you all enjoyed, and i have been tickled 2 more times after that... i try not to get in those situations lol. ill reveal them for you all

as i sad, sadly, about a week or two after i returned she broke up with me over "religious reasons" because i was studying paganism, and she was christian. she did try to get back in contact with me but i was taken at the time i think she got jelious i havent heard from her.

Yes, exuseme while I hurl............... okay im finished now. I hate that story and i hte her.But i love utho

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back