• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Tickling Extravaganza" Review

strokeofgenius

TMF Poster
Allow me to answer a a question first...the answer to why am I posting a review when I've never done it before is....well, quite frankly, now that someone else came out of the "closet" and started reviewing PV's stuff, I just thought...eh, what the heck...:) I've always wanted to discuss some PV stuff but nobody's ever really engaged in it. I figured, well, I'll post reviews and let me just say, I'd love to hear responses.

"Tickling Extravagnza" is a an okay video, but one scene turns it into an incredible video, for reasons I will get to in a minute....

The first part shows an old lady getting mugged, by three women wearing bandanas over their mouths, like in some western film. These three women are promptly "caught" by a couple of gun-toting guys . They bring the women to the old women who suggests an interesting "method" of getting even with the women...

Through the rest of the bit, there are different pairings of the three "criminal" women and the three "good girls" that appear out of nowhere to do the tickling. (They sure can do incredible things in movies, huh?)

First the three bad women are tickled, and they all seem genuinely ticklish. There's a lot of screaming, which doesn't really work for me, but the laughter mixed into it pretty well. Eventually, the girls break away and are chased down until small tickle fights break out, and again, I really don't like all of the thrashing around and wrestling, but they were pretty ticklish.

There are then some pretty goofy scenes of one-on-one tickling, and more tickle fights, and all of the girls vary individually in terms of ticklishness. There's a lot of hooting and hollering and not so much laughter. If that's your thing, go for it.

Lastly, all 6 women are tied together and tickled on their feet. The problem here is, the thing is so disorganized and chaotic, I just couldn't get into it. It's all subjective, but I would rather see one girl get tickled mercilessly then half a dozen get tickled. There's too much screaming and thrashing around and not enough laughing or begging.

The next scene is a little better...it's played out like some kind of ancient Roman scene, with a "king" looking for his 'queen'....the girl Raven is placed in stocks and tickled on her armpits and stomach, but she keeps saying "I don't want to be tickled..." and you get the feeling she means it. It's almost like she wanted to do the video but chickened out just as cameras rolled. And plus, from what I can recall, she was never tickled on her feet, which are really sexy. Missed opportunity, if you asked me. And her "scene" only lasts a few short minutes.

Now, the girl after Raven, her name is JENNY, and she single-handedly almost redeems this mediocre video...she is wearing an incredibly sexy Harem girl outfit, and is placed in some stocks and tied up. She is told that if she wants to be the "queen" she must endure tickling without asking for it to stop. She agrees and is tickled on her ampits and stomach with feathers and she seems extremely ticklish as she laughs hysterically. This goes on for a bit and she takes it all in stride, but then things move to her feet and get very, very good.

She is tickled with feathers on her feet and she laughs like no girl I've ever seen laugh...some "critics" have said she's faking it, but I don't buy it. This seems very real to me, and I could tell this women was unbearably ticklish on her feet. She was really bouncing around and her laughter was incredible.

After the tickling ordeal, the "king" begins sucking her toes and Jenny begins laughing, moaning and gasping like she is loving every minute of it. Again, some say she is faking, and at this point, I'll even go so far as to say, that if she is faking, she does a damn good job of it. She gets practically orgasmic from her ticklish toe-sucking and my one dissapointment was the scene was so short. I was loving it.

(I'm not sure why Jenny turns me on so much...I suppose it's a combonation of her laughter and reactions with her looks...picture if Shannon Doherty and Penelope Cruz merged together....very, very sexy.)

The last scene has Renee getting tickled on her feet at the beach...it's not too bad. I've seen Renee in other tickling vids and he reactions here seemed, well, different. She violently screamed out "Stop!" many times, and I've never seen her do that in other vids before. Maybe the beach just makes her more ticklish.

The one problem I always have with Paradise Vision is their "acting" (or lack thereof). Granted, it's a tickling video and you shouldn't expect Shakespeare, but more often than not, it comes off as either very lame or very wooden. And I'm the type of guy who actually likes the cheesy plotlines and setups...(it's kind of like a foreplay for me)...but sometimes the acting is so robotic, I groan.

PV's videos in terms of tickling are always top notch, this was just one of the lesser vids.

All in all, it's not a bad video, but other than the Jenny scene, it doesn't have too much. It's either too "cluttered" or scenes are too short.

Now if they would make an all foot-tickling video with Jenny, then you'd really have something...

re: Jenny & PV

I saw Tickling Extravaganza also, and I would have to agree with your comments. I don't think Jenny makes videos any longer for them. However, she has made others prior to her leaving. I have one by PV called "Campout Coochie-coo". It is also rather mediocre until they get to Jenny. In one scene they have her in stocks and tickle her feet. In a second scene she is tied to a tree and the tickler is behind her and the tree and is tickling her sides. In boths scenes, she just lets loose and screams and laughs to the point where she can hardly stand it. She is an unbelievable ticklee.

yeah...

Yeah, 's too bad that Jenny is no longer with them...

I've sent e-mails to PV practically begging them to bring her back, but I guess it ain't gonna happen.

Oh, well. :)

But, yeah, "Campout Coochie Coo", which I also own is also a pretty good vid. The Jenny scenes are great. :)

I personally don't really like it when all you see is the girl's feet as they are being tickled. I like to see all of the girls as they are laughing and begging for it to stop.

Juz my opionion, of course.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back