• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The office network

marcusb

Verified
I was at the office of a doctor I do some computer work for now and then. Some of the equipment I was working on was in a closet in one of their rooms and a 20-something girl came in with one of the massage therapists. The therapist was kind of startled because she didn't know I was in there. After a brief pause and an awkward moment I explained that I needed to finish what I was doing since, without the last of what I was doing, the office network would be down. The therapist started to direct the girl out of the room so they could wait until I was finished. The girl stopped her and made some comment like, "Oh, I don't care if he's in here... let's carry on and he can just keep working."

Now, I had heard this girl in the waiting area and she was one of those bubbly, giggly types and was cutting up with the staff... she immediatly got my attention. Cute and giggly? Oh man. Anyway, the therapist was hesitant about the situation but the girl just hopped up on the table, pulled the sheet over herself and proceeded to get undressed! All I could think was holy crap as I saw her drop her clothes on the floor out of the corner of my eye. I looked at the therapist kind of stunned and she just shrugged and looked at me with a "I'm just as stunned as you" look on her face.

So, the therapist started working on the girl and immediatley she (the patient) was in stitches. Giggling, laughing, squirming around. They had a brief conversation about her being ticklish and the girl pretty much said she was used to it and to just work out her knots. About 10 minutes later, the massuse got called out of the room for something so there I am in a room with a girl I don't know... who is naked... and has been giggling pretty much non-stop for 10 minutes. Someone somewhere is testing me.

Anyway, she strikes up a converastion with me. What's that. What are you doing... bla bla bla... and then she says, I shit you not, "I hope all my laughing isn't bothering you". Now, thus far I had really not been looking directly at her since... well... she was naked and under a sheet. With that comment though I had to look at her. She was up on her elbows (laying on her stomach) with her chin in her palms with a huge smile on her face.

O...M...G! Cute cute cute. I told her, "Bothering me? Are you kidding... you sound so cute laying there giggling away. Not bothering me at all." She blushed and started saying something about how she just couldn't help it... THEN the massuse walked back into the room. AAAAAAAGGGGH! My brain was screaming, "Go away! Go away!

I was in there about another 10 mintues and the giggling continued... oh man. What a treat.

I love network emergencies. :)

Last edited:
Sweet merciful McGuillicutty, I think my head would have exploded! It nearly did just imagining a situation like that. I'm not sure if I envy you or feel sorry for you - ha!

:wowzer: Goodness gracious! Did you at least give her your business card?

Holy ticklish twat, Batman! That was one tittilating, terrific experience!

Bwaa-ha-ha! Left alone with that vulnerable lady... naked, under a sheet, unable to move... I think my head would have exploded from frustration! :tickle:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back