• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Avril Lavigne's Ticklish Belly. (F/F)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
Avril Lavigne woke up standing on the ground with her hands tied together by a rope attached to the ceiling. Avril’s shirt already exposed some of her midriff but with her hands tied above her head, her entire torso was showing. She didn’t notice that here was a woman standing behind her until the woman ran her finger up and won Avril’s side causing her to jump.

“W-Who’s th-there?” Avril asked weakly.

“My name is Heather and you and I are going to have some fun and some laughs.” With that, Heather, began to tickle Avril’s ribs causing her to burst into laughter.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOO! STAHAHAHAP! HEHAHAHA!” Avril was extremely ticklish especially on her ribs and belly. The harder Heather tickled Avril’s ribs the harder Avril laughed.

“HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Heather moved over to tickle Avril’s belly just above her navel, causing her to laugh harder.

“NOT THAT! HEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHEHEAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Heather very slowly slid her hands down to Avril’s sides. As she did this, she taunted Avril by whispering tickle tickle in Avril’s ear. The farther down Avril’s side, Heather went, the harder Avril’s laughter got.

“PLEHEHEHSE STAHHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Avril was in hell, she absolutely hated being tickled.

Heather then moved her hands over and started to tickle Avril’s belly button. This was Avril’s absolute most ticklish spot and she started to laugh even harder.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANY LONGER! HEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Avril just wished this tickling could be over. Just like her prayers had been answered, the tickling stopped. Heather then left and Avril caught her breath, but then Heather walked back into the room holding a bag.

“Please don’t tickle me anymo - hehehahahahahahahaahaha!” Avril burst into giggles as Heather lightly scraped her fingers over Avril’s tummy while Heather grabbed an electric toothbrush out of the bag. Avril looked at the toothbrush with horror as Heather turned it on and placed it on Avril’s tummy just under her shirt. The vibrations of the toothbrush really tickled Avril and she burst into had laughter.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! NOT WITH THE BRUSH! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Avril had tears streaming down her face as Heather slowly moved the toothbrush all over Avril’s torso.

“NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHSE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Avril tried to plead for mercy through her laughter but with no avail. Then Heather placed the toothbrush into Avril’s belly button, causing the ticklish singer to laugh so hard, she made no noise.

“HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Avril was getting close to passing out when Heather finally removed the toothbrush.

“I hope you had fun. I did.” Heather told Avril as she untied her. She then left Avril gasping and trying to catch her breath.

What do you think?

love your choice of everything....my favorite spots, only thing, it should be way longer and alot more detailed. Oh and i hope to see alot more stories like this one in the future.

Good story...

Can you add some detailed, intensive and lengthy foot tickling as well, complete with a detailed description of the slow removal of her converse all stars and socks. :p :firedevil

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back