• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A message to all authors: Within 2015

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
By 2015, we will have completed the project. With many, many writer's block and other projects :BTA will be completed. Permission is sought from the following authors: Odas, Tickler5150, Master Cartman, Bknowler, Bikewer, Ticklecub, ninja9, Tk81, BuffyFan, jk666uk, tummytickler100, rpgiles, dig dug dog, SIN, Iceman19, Shemthepenman, Primetime and Midnight2_2222.

We wish you all the best!
Love,
Heather and Anna

We thought we'd have finished a few years ago. Sadly this has not eventuated! Don't worry, we will have a completed project soon!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Looks like we're going to have to wait another 10 years to find out just what this famous project is.

Or am I just projecting?

Redmage said:
Looks like we're going to have to wait another 10 years to find out just what this famous project is.

Or am I just projecting?

lol i project that Redmage has projects on Heather and Anna's project. and i would like to add that it will be worth the wait. their stories are awesome.

and TickleMantis where have you been?

isabeau

isabeau said:
lol i project that Redmage has projects on Heather and Anna's project. and i would like to add that it will be worth the wait. their stories are awesome.

and TickleMantis where have you been?

isabeau

Everywhere and nowhere...seeings as the topic is about as cryptic as they come.

I spent a few months working on my 1000th post which didn't go half aswell as I had hoped. It was something like four months work for zip, but I think I weeded out the problem. While I did post within the 1000th post topic a whole slew of new stories, nowhere in the subject line did it mention new stories. I assume people read "TickleMantis' 1000th Post" In the header and decided to give it a miss.

Anywho, the stories are in my archive now anyway. Now that I've done my 1000th post I'm back to posting regularly. Dah well, I'll no better for 2000.

TickleMantis said:
Everywhere and nowhere...seeings as the topic is about as cryptic as they come.

I spent a few months working on my 1000th post which didn't go half aswell as I had hoped. It was something like four months work for zip, but I think I weeded out the problem. While I did post within the 1000th post topic a whole slew of new stories, nowhere in the subject line did it mention new stories. I assume people read "TickleMantis' 1000th Post" In the header and decided to give it a miss.

Anywho, the stories are in my archive now anyway. Now that I've done my 1000th post I'm back to posting regularly. Dah well, I'll no better for 2000.

well i for one am glad to see you back and yes i started to read the one thousandth post but thought i would wait and read them separately in your archive. sorry about that. i love your stories sooo keep on writing. or else lol

isabeau :twohugs:

YOU shall be surprised. Oh and Heather has almost fully recovered from her injury.... even though her poor left big toe is still a little blue around the nail!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Dear Anna and Heather,

I add my voice to the chorus: What project?

Can't give "permission" without knowing what you are talking about. If you prefer to be in private contact, then write me at: [email protected]

Thanks,

dig dug dog

I don't want to judge prematurely here, but if this took 9 years I'm expecting something epic.

so what exactly is the big project? This writer was left out and doesn't have a DA account... :p

Sorry for the wait. Anna lost the control of *link removed due to content violation* account, so we needed a new account to feature project BTA. We'll be able to feature the project in my deviantart account. For details:

*link removed due to content violation*

Sorry for the wait. Our deviantart accounts are closed down due to certain rule violations. Due to this, and the current political and medical situation, Heather and Anna decided to postpone the project till everything backs to normal. Next event will be announced on Anna's twitter.

We send our love and gratitude to everyone who worked hard on the project.

Understandable, it’s only been like 14 years. A project of this size will likely be finished in 2032.

Sorry for the wait. Our deviantart accounts are closed down due to certain rule violations. Due to this, and the current political and medical situation, Heather and Anna decided to postpone the project till everything backs to normal. Next event will be announced on Anna's twitter.

We send our love and gratitude to everyone who worked hard on the project.

You are a very special kind of troll. And when you started this game, way back when, the word troll wasn't even a thing. The psychology of what you get from doing this is mildly interesting, but there's really no need to continue.

ddd

Soooo... is there a project? Or is this legit trolling? And will I be dead before I see it?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back