• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I've seen the light

smoothacer409

TMF Expert
here is my best tickling story from my life

When I was in high school there was this girl(for safety will call her meagan). Meagan was the hottest girl i had ever seen and naturally so were her feet. They were perfect by my standards. About a size 7 with perfect toes, not to long but not stubs either. Her soles had this almost cloud like texture meaning i couldn't believe she had ever used them, i'm talking no callises(hope thats how you spell it) no dry skin absolutly flawless a footmans dream. So i decide i have to have a go at these feet no matter what the cost. turns out i had three but since i have to go somewhere in a while i'll just post one.
We had spanish together my senior year and i mad sure that i sat next to her in class. When the teacher wanted us to pick partners for a project that would require out of school attention i jumped at the chance to be hers. Later on that day i asked her when she wanted to work on the project(which was some kind of pinata or something) and she told me that she wanted to meet at her house that night becuase her parents were gone and we could use the kitchen. So naturally i said no(haha). Later on that night when i got to her house all i could think about was her feet, I didn't even know what the project was. So i knocked on the door and she opens it and lets me in. She was wearing a tight white t-shirt and the shortest shorts i've ever seen that said defense on the back part, AND NO SOCKS OR SHOES. Let me tell you it took ever ounce of my self control just to keep me from staring at her feet. At one point during the night she saw me glance at her feet, and i being the fast thinker i am said isn't it wierd how some people just have big feet. Not knowing the reaction i was about to get i started working on the project so it would seem like i didnt care. She looked at her feet and asked me if I just said she had big feet. Once she said that i realized this was my way in. I sarcastically said of course not. She didn't buy it. So she then put her foot on the table and said it's not that big is it. i told her of course not i was just playing and she made her lips all pouty and said you hurt my foot's feelings. So i said in a playful tone well i dont care if i hurt your foots feelings im giving it a kiss. She laughed at my joke and tried to put her foot in my face . Now we see my plan in action. i caught her foot and gave her a grin. She obviosly knew what was coming and told me she wasn't ticklish(do they really think that if they say that we wont try anyway) So i lightly run my index finger up and down her foot from heal to toe, and the little trooper held out not a wiggle or a smile. so i start to up my assualt to spider tickling all over her foot and i saw her toes flinching which any experienced tickler know's that's a sign of weakness. thanks to our lovely project we had string everwhere. so i slid a piece between the third and fourth toe(what i like to call the sweet spot) that broke the dam. She started laughing and giggling but what was wierd is she wasn't pulling away(at that point i was thanking god) and when i decided to stop she looked at me and said that was fun. So the rest of the night we just watched a movie and she let me massage her feet, but ever so often i would throw in a tickle or two and she would just smile at me and say your really good at that. At that point i don't know if she meant massaging or tickling but i think i'll leave that part grey for now.

any kind of feedback would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Meagan's feet....

Smoothacer, you might be on to something here...... :cool2:

hey

just moving this to the top to try and get some advice from experienced writers...i know there is no laughing ...just talking about bogy wise

smoothacer,

This is a nice story. I enjoyed it. If it's a true tale, then it probably belongs in that section of the forum. If it's fiction, there are a lot of ways to expand on it. (Of course, you could always use a true life event as the basis for your own fictional story!) I like the fact that Megan tried to resist your tickling at first. That part could be drawn out more and you could challenge her, for example: if you can make her laugh, you get to take her out on a date, or something like that. Also, give us more description of Megan's overall looks and, especially, her personality.

Best,

ddd

Nice dude, I've had a few experiences similar to that, although most of them resulted in me having sex with the girl. Good times, good times.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back