• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interview with Mila Donavan - Part 2

pope11

TMF Poster
This is Part 2 of my interview with Mila Donavan of www.feeture.com

Mila's responses begin with :)

4. Tell us what it was like tickling Lacy Summers. She appears to be extremely ticklish and you looked like you were enjoying the experience.

:) I believe the whole crew was really surprised at how ticklish Lacy's feet are. She is such a nice person in real life, and I felt bad sometimes because we were really torturing her! In fact, when we shot "Tickle Torment" - she almost got sick from all the tickling...and it was her birthday (what a present!). It was so bad, that she made Raphael promise that her next involvement in a tickle video would be as a tickler. He agreed, but countered with she would be tickled shortly thereafter. I realize that she had a rough time being tickled, however have to admit, I DID enjoy tickling her.

5. Your preference...Tickler or Ticklee?

:) TICKLER - without question. I love the feeling of power, and sometimes I even got turned on by Lacy...but that's another story!

6. DF Productions has a strong emphasis on feet tickling, although newer video releases feeture full body tickling. Is that the direction of DF Productions...to have more full body tickling in their videos?

:) Yes, lots more full-bodied tickling, hog-tied tickling, and probably less dialogue - more straight forward tickle stuff. I saw this scary tickle apparatus at the studio recently (tickle stocks)...I didn't ask!

7. When can we expect a new tickle video from DFP? Anything in the works?

:) I believe a new tickle video is on the top of their list. I'm not sure when it will be released.

8. The TMF is a community of more than 2600 ticklephiles. Would you consider dropping in every now and then if there is any tickle news from DFP?

:) Sure - just point me in the right direction.

9. I thank you for your participation in this interview.

:) You're very welcome. It was my pleasure.

Thanks for posting this. I love to hear their perspective.

Good interview pope11, it was fun reading it.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back