• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first story

NoCode

Im new to this board, I would like to share my first story.

"What Jamie found out"

Wow, this sucks! Jamie Weber muttered to herself when she recieved the algerbra test from Mrs.Jett. She didn't study and she knew she was going to fail,but she didnt care. Today she was going over her new best friend, Jess Hamal that moved just recently to Gellar Highschool in New Hampshire. Finally the last two hours of school ended. Jamie, 15, was a very attarctive girl, only 5'1 inches tall and was very petite at weighing under 120lbs. Jamie was just puting her books away in her locker when all of a sudden she heard a lad clap, it nearly scared her shitless! It was just Jess creeping up under her. Jamie! Lets go, my bus is here ,lets roll! Jamie huried along moving her wavy brown hair out of her face when she ran down the corridor. Her new best friend Jess was another very attractive girl, 5'5 and also a thin beautiful girl. She had nice blonde hair that most girls wish they had. While on the bus they would get some stupid harmless hazing from the other highschool girls, stupid freshman.. Whatever that didnt bother the girls. The orignial plan was that they were going to go to the movies with these two guys that they met the other night, but do to snow and icy sleet, they cancled the plans for another day. Finally the bus came to a hault, they were the second to last stop and the bus ride seemed like a trip to freakin florida, as Jess always exclaims. When they got inside Jess went to the kitchen and got two cold Fruitopias out of the fridge and both Jamie and Jess plopped on the living rrom couch to enjoy there beverage.

Jess! Her mom yelled, me and your father are going out now, we gotta get going before it snows some more so we can actually get to Vermont. Jamie, your mother wouldnt mind that your staying over without me being around,right? Oh yea, everyting is all set Jess told me you guys were leaving and I told my mother, everything is A ok! she exclaimed. Thats really good to hear, girls help yourself to any food you can get your hands on, there is lasanga in the fridge. Ciao!

Later on that night, around 7 o'clock, the girls got done finishing a project that had to be done for one of there teachers. Both bored, they decided to watch a movie, Jess popped in Road Trip to get some comedy in the boring dull house. The girls werent really paying attention to the movie, they were just focused on chatting and gosspipng on what guys they thought were cute, and which ones need to go. Jess was admiring jamies shoes, they were cute little black lugs with red laces. Jess always had a foot fetish for woman. Even though she was strictly straight, she always loved looking at other womans feet. Also, she also loved tickling them! She found one of her older brothers Led Zepllin t-shirt he must have left before he left for college. She picked up and they both were noticing how ratty and torn up it was. Jess and jamie began having a tug o war with it and they ripped the shirt in big peices of thick like thread. Jess thought to herself, hmm... Its about time she gets those shoes off, Ive been dying to see those feet all day. All of a sudden she took a thread that was almost a foot in length and said,

Jamie, let me so your feet for a second, I want to see if you i can tie your ankles with this old ratty thread and just see if you can get out of it. Ok, we are bored anyways, it will give us somthing to do. She had jamie lay on her stomach so her feet were hanging over the bed, She took the thread and tied around her ankles and triple knotted them. Jamie was getting ready to start trying to untie the thread, then all of a sudden Jess blurted out, I want to make this more fun, she sat on her ankles so she couldnt moblize them to kick around, but didnt put any pressure to discomfort Jamie. Then she startyed unlacing Jamies shoes, Jamie kinda giddy at this moment, hehe! Why are you taking my shoes off, Jess didnt say antyhing, got both shoes off, and looked at her cute low cut off white ankle socks. Then without even saying anything, she started stroking her left sole with one finger, Jamie began to squirm and her yes nearly popped out of her head from the unexpecting move pulled by Jess. What are you doing JessAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH, in mid sentence Jess cut jamies speech right off but using 5 fingers and tickling jamies sole in lightning speed. AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAPleaseeeeeehahahahaahhahstop,,hahahImticklish! Jess stopped and started laughing herself, I know you are hun! Thats why this going to be so fun! What?...Jamie thought confused, she didnt know what to say, then tickling her right sole started up, first with the stroking of the index finger like she did with her other size 5 foot, then after a minute all 5 fingers on the right sole in lighting speed. HAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHPLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTOPPPPPPPPHAHAHAHAHA!! Jamies face was as red as a crayola crayon from the laughter. Jess then put both feet together and started tickling with all ten fingers like a mad woman possessed. tickling the soles, the heels, the undersides, the toes, everything. Jess was now experiancing pure euphoria, because now the best part is coming. Jess, please stop im so ticklish you dont understand! Hun! you know you are having fun! now this will make you cheer up! Jess then started what she was wating for,in under 5 seconds both socks wear pulled over Jamies toes. Jess couldnt beileve what she saw. Feet that looked soooo damn soft, each toe rounded so perfectly, not one fatter then the other. And the feet looked so soft a baby's bare ass couldnt come close to this. Jess then started saying, remeber, the old nursery rhyme, The itsy bitsty spider. Sing along and she started dragging her index finger so slow but with precise technique.
The itsy bitsy spider walked up the water spout, as she sang she dragged her digits dragged up her rounded heel to her tender sole, and to the base of her toes,hahahaha,pleas,ehehehahoomhygod,stop!! Jamie was in pure ticklish agony while Jess was in nothing but pure bliss. Down came the rain and washed the spider out, While she sang that verse she dragged her fingers down the base of her toes, down the sole, and back to the heel again. Jessichahahaahahaha,stohahahop!
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain, (fingers dragging up the ticklish foot again) and the itsy btisy spider climed up the spout again, then as soon as she reached the top of of jamies arch, the four slow fingers turned into fast mega tickling fingers on steriods! Tickling the sole with all 5 fingers hahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahh!!!!!!!!!ahahahahahah!!!!!!ohhhhhhhhhhahahammmmmmmmmmmyyyyygoooooddhahahhha!
Jamie trying her bets to stop the tickling attack wrinkling her soles and scrunching her toes. Jess will have known of that, she took her other hand took all five of jamies toes, bent them back gently and started her attack on the arch again. Then she started tickling each and every one of the tender spaces under each toe. Kitchy kitchy koo! Tickle tickle! Jamies mouth was now just uttering at silent laughter, Jess didnt care and she switched and took jamies other foot and started to do piggys. This little piggy went to the market. this little piggy went home. this little piggy had roast beef, this little piggy had none, and as soon as she did the last and this little piggy went, she grabbed a hold of all five toes and took her fingers, put them in position, then mercessily tickling the sole with all 5 fingers singing out, and this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home!!!. Jamies face soaked in tears and her hair matted down to her face in sweat was almost about to lose her bladder. So jess tickled both feet at the same time with all 10 fingers for a last five minutes, before stopping. She untied jamies ankles and give each sole one last tickle. Now wasnt that fun!!? exclaimed Jess, Jamie speechless, trying to catch her breath, then after a minute or so of getting her words together
Jess, let me see your feet for a second.

====================================================================
Please reply with your thought, I mgiht make a sequal if enjoyed.
PS. Sorry for grammar and typo's. I will try to edit as much as I can, but im going to bed, its late, Peace!

Last edited:
nice story

Hello NoCode great first story:D & also welcome to the site i hope you enjoy your stay & meet cool peeps on here. ps. I totally think you should do a part2 but if you do maybe you could have jess tickle & go after Jaimes belly button! just any idea ~(well see ya bye)~ [email protected]

hey, your in good hands here man

anyways, there should be a part two, and jess should get as bad if not worse. I'm rooting for you jamie!

nice story
:cool:

hyped up is hyped out (i gotta work on that)

RE: My First Story

I loved this story!!!! I get very aroused about a girl who loves other girls feet, and especially when they love to tickle them. I wished the story would have included Jess sucking the toes and licking the feet, which also can tickle very much. I would also have described how wet Jess was getting in her pants while doing this. I would love to see more follow up stories. Great Job!!

Very cute story, NoCode. :D I never would have seen it if you hadn't bumped it back to the first page, thanks.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back