• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Trailer for my movie (german, sorry ^^)

The_New_One

TMF Master
Well, you won't understand a thing unless you speak german... But well, I'm interested if you like the looks... Here you go, hope you like it! And yes, the likeness to the Sin City Trailer is intended :)
Greetz,
TNO

http://zapp2me.exaxxion.de/Jimbo_s_Lucky_Day_Trailer.wmv

EDIT: The (bad) translation, if you are interested.
Jim (off): "My name is James... And with this sunrise... starts the first lucky day of my life."

Jim (off): "I'm the biggest loser imaginable. I've just lost my job and the biggest syndicate leader is still after me, because I owe him a whole lot of money."

Jim (off): "Now he's sending one thug after the other, and it's only a matter of time until he sends someone to finish me off."

Jim (off): "But one day... Everything changed."

- On March 31st -

Ashkum: "Don't be an idiot, shoot the bastard!"

Ricky: "I don't have a weapon and he has a gigantic sledgehammer!!" *crash*

- the tables will turn -

Jim (off): "How it did come to this, that is my story. Please listen carefully, for it may be the last chance for me to tell you."

Morris: "Ooooh man, I go for this shit!!" *punch*

Last edited:
Sieht gut aus und hört sich auch gut an. :)

Looks good and sounds good. :D

Greetings :wavingguy

The_New_One said:
Well, you won't understand a thing unless you speak german... But well, I'm interested if you like the looks... Here you go, hope you like it! And yes, the likeness to the Sin City Trailer is intended :)
Greetz,
TNO

http://zapp2me.exaxxion.de/Jimbo_s_Lucky_Day_Trailer.wmv

EDIT: The (bad) translation, if you are interested.
Jim (off): "My name is James... And with this sunrise... starts the first lucky day of my life."

Jim (off): "I'm the biggest loser imaginable. I've just lost my job and the biggest syndicate leader is still after me, because I owe him a whole lot of money."

Jim (off): "Now he's sending one thug after the other, and it's only a matter of time until he sends someone to finish me off."

Jim (off): "But one day... Everything changed."

- On March 31st -

Ashkum: "Don't be an idiot, shoot the bastard!"

Ricky: "I don't have a weapon and he has a gigantic sledgehammer!!" *crash*

- the tables will turn -

Jim (off): "How it did come to this, that is my story. Please listen carefully, for it may be the last chance for me to tell you."

Morris: "Ooooh man, I go for this shit!!" *punch*

From the look of the trailer, very expressive and different!

Thank you for the replies! :D
No, thats not flash, these are sprites and bitmaps, animated with Adobe Premiere - there are a little more possibilities like that :) Glad you liked it!

New Wallpapers!

Well, after some small delays because of personal problems, here are some new wallpapers. I hope you like them ;)
The big versions are available in my blog, just click on the pics. Would be nice if you could leave some comments :D

PG-13 this time around! :D Hope you enjoy!

jimbettydusche9st.jpg

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back