• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

heres my try at it

Jcbrockport2003

this is my first sotry and its going to be about surviver hehe.

It was the night of when the winner was anouced of surviver 3. elisabeth and kim p where haning out with the rest of the crew. they where both bare foot and where exposeing there very cute feet. they where both wearing shorts and tshirts to thats when all of a suden Jeff said why dont we have a little contest how about we have liz and kim tickle each othere and see who can last the longest. well btoh girls said there where all for it. It was kims turn first she was told to strip down to her braw and painties and sit on the coach they they quickly tied her ankels and handes toghter and then they tied her big toes toghter so she cont move them at all. Liz then went to work she ticleked her on her sides and dug her finger nails into kims ribs she was already breacking out in laoughter. do you give up kim said liz. no never ok then she then went for the under arms she showed no mercy and kim had tears coming down her face you give up yet hun? No never kim replied again ok then you leave me no choice! liz slowly sliped her had down lizs patints and began to tickle her sex. kim cont belive this but was enjoying it at the same time. liz was working her majic and besides tickling her kim reached orgasm sevral times. kim was not beging for more. Liz was like no that cant happen so she went for kims weak spot her feet. she showed no mearcy and tickled her bare feet like crazy working away at her arches and in betwen her toes. you have such cute feet kim how about i finsh this once and for all. let me taste there toes of yours she then took kims toes in her moth and began to suck them oh they tast so good kim. kim tryed to resit and she was now being over loded be on pleaseure and she had one more big orgaism and passed out. Well liz this round is done you really took it to kim it lasted for a hour and half. I guess we have to wait for kim to wake up to start round two.

So what do you guys think? sorry about the spelling i cant spell at all lol. do you think iots woth it for me to do round two?

Well

I thought it was ok......you should make one longer......and watch that spelling!! Overall it was cool though! :cool:

Concept of the story was good....but man that spelling really took away from the story. Just run the story through a word processor first, and run spell check, then just do a copy and paste before you post it..... :)

well if any mods ant to edit and fix it for me thanks cause im sorry even if i used spell check it still wont seem right.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back