• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Day of Summer -- Chapter X

Stephen

TMF Regular
Ralph paused for only a few seconds to admire the womanly form that his sister now possessed, something he hadn't noticed as it sneaked up on the once chubby little female creature that had shared the house Ralph lived in for 17 of 22 years before he got that college diploma and struck out to seek the perfect football coaching job he still hadn't found. My my, Ralph thought as he surveyed Rachel's naked body as it hung stretched from the overhead beam to the filthy floor where only the tips of her toes were touching. Ralph knew his sis' was now just like the freshman girls on whom he tried to work his charms every autumn for four years by telling them his superstar status as a football player and how he still manages to pull his weight in the classroom and he has a really great sense of humor and smart women do not intimidate him and... No more time for that!! Ralph scurried over to Janet and removed the gag from her throat.
Janet coughed and retched as the handkerchief was pulled from off her face one more time -- the last time, she prayed.
Ralph: "What happened here? Who are you?"
Janet: "I want to know who YOU are."
Ralph took a Swiss army knife from the pocket of his shorts and put the blade between Janet's big toes, underneath the lace that bound her toes together. A few sawing motions later and Janet's toes were freed from each other for the first time in almost a day. She flexed her toes and wiggled her bare feet just to see how sore the feet of a middle aged woman would be after so long being tied up and being tied up so tightly.
Ralph turned his head and gestured towards Rachel. "I'm her brother," was his answer as he began untying the rope around Janet's ankles. "Tell me who you are and why my sister and her friend are here."
Janet: "Those guys out there. They brought me here last night. They've been torturing me."
Ralph: "Since last night?"
He shook at the idea. It was almost 6 o'clock in the evening, and this woman had been held in a beach shack since the night before, tortured for God only knows how many hours?
Janet: "Yes. Now untie the girls, would you? They've been through a lot."
Ralph: "And you haven't?"
Janet: "Please, free the girls."
Ralph: "Uh-uh. Age before beauty here..."
It was as Ralph uttered that cliche that he noticed fully Janet's own body. If someday this was all made into a movie, Ralph wouldn't have minded if a certain song by Simon & Garfunkle were playing as he set Janet free. Ralph let his eyes pore over Janet, her long and curvacious legs, padded hips and perfect round rump, her big brown eyes, her huge breasts that had not yet lost all their youthful perkiness and the head-to-toe suntan that missed not one bit of exposed skin.
"...although you are certainly no bench-warmer in the babe contest. You're vintage..."
Janet: "You feeling lucky or something, son?"
Ralph said nothing, a little embarrassed by the pass he had made at a lady old enough to be the mother all his friends would have wanted to nail. He undid the rope around Janet's knees and went to work on the intricate bondage job Janet's tormentors had done on her wrists and arms. Finally, after some 10 minutes of struggle, Janet's upper body was at last not bound up in hemp. She moaned and gasped in pain as she stretched her upper body and moved her sore shoulders. Ralph took Janet's leg and swung them over the side of the table, allowing Janet to sit up while Ralph went to rescue Rachel and Jeannie.
"Why were they torturing you?" Ralph asked Janet as he grabbed Jeannie's legs and put her feet on the floor.
"It's a long story," Janet replied. "You don't need to hear it now."
"What did they do to the girls?" Ralph asked as he untied the rope the held Jeannie's ankles together.
"They tickled them."
Ralph's jaw fell. "Tickled them? Were they tied up?"
"Of course they were tied up, kid. They tickled them horribly, for long times. They tickled your sister until I thought she'd go into cardiac arrest."
Ralph was shocked. His shock them mixed with more than a small amount of anger. He knew how ticklish his younger sister was. He suddenly felt guilty for all those times he would see a barefoot Rachel and decide he and their middle sibling, his younger brother Roger, would have to pin her down and tickle her soles until she screamed bloody murder.
Ralph: "Those bastards will pay for this."
Janet: "NO! Let the police take care of them. OK? This is for the cops."
Ralph looked puzzeled by what Janet said. Why wouldn't she want to have these beasts get the crap kicked out of them for what they did to her? He took out Jeannie's gag and hopped onto the chair to untie her hands. Jeannie immediately began rubbing her wrists once Ralph had undone the knot. But at least Jeannie could stand up.
Ralph pulled the chair to Rachel. He pulled off her gag, untied her ankles and started working on the rope around her wrists. Jeannie limped over to Rachel and stood in front of her, telling Ralph someone would have to catch Rachel, as she was sure to fall in a heap once set loose from her binding.
Jeannie caught Rachel's limp body as Ralph yanked off the rope around the beam. Ralph then jumped down and picked up his little sister. He carried her in his arms, like a bride across a threshold. "Oh, thank God you came," Rachel said.
"It's OK, porkchop," Ralph replied as he lay Rachel on a cot, using a nickname Roger had given Rachel so many years ago when Rachel was the little dark-haired butterball running along the beach in a one-piece suit with that new friend of hers, that smart-mouthed Eddie Haskell troublemaker friend all the boys said was the prettiest girl in class but acted too much like one of the guys. What was her name? Jane or Jenny or Jeanette or something like that?
Rachel: "Owwwwww, my toes, my toes. Owwwwww. I think they're broken."
Ralph: "You're toes aren't broken. They'd be black and blue if they were. All you need is to let 'em rest."
Ralph started massaging his sister's shoulders, feeling they needed more care than her toes. Her complaints, however, finally got to him.
Rachel: "Ohhhhhhhh Gaaaaaaad, my toes owwww-owwwww they hurt."
Ralph: "You want me to rub your toes? That what you want?"
Rachel nodded and Ralph stopped working on the shoulders. He rubbed his palms vigorously on the toes of Rachel's right foot, then her left foot, then her right, back and forth until Rachel's toes seemed right again. The massage felt so damned good, so sensual, that Rachel made no attempt at stopping it. Jeannie and Janet remained quiet, resting and thankful their ordeal was over.
Jeannie: "Hey Ralph, got your cell phone?"
Ralph: "Yeah. In my left pocket."
Jeannie: "Give it here. I'll call Tom's dad and the police will come and take the assholes to jail where they belong."
Ralph: "Did they violate you in any way?"
Jeannie: "Violate us? You mean rape us? If you mean rape then say rape. We were..."
Ralph: "All right! Did they rape you?"
Jeannie: "No."
Ralph turned to Janet. He posed the question to her, to her only as she had obviously been in their captivity longer than Rachel and Jeannie. Janet gave a snort of contempt.
"I don't think those pigs could get it up. They might as well become priests."
Rachel and Jeannie chuckled a nervous chuckle. Jeannie especially seemed a bit on edge, in light of Jeannie offering herself to curly hair in exchange for a cessation of the tickle-torture.
Ralph: "Can you girls walk?"
Jeannie: "Yeah, I think so."
Janet: "With some help, maybe."
Rachel: "I don't think I can."
Jeannie went over and wrapped Janet's right arm over her own left shoulder. The two began limping out of the shack. Ralph picked up his sister, holding her in front of him, her arms draped around his neck, his strong hands supporting her thighs, like a father picking up a sleepy toddler and carrying her to bed. But Rachel wore no pajamas and she was a full-fledged woman. Her bare breasts pressed against Ralph's bare chest. He could feel her hard nipples stiffened by the cooler evening air rub just under his armpits. Ralph could feel Rachel's soft down rubbing on his bare belly. He almost felt dirty about being so much in contact with a naked body belonging to his sister. But she needed him. She had been tortured to weakness. Ralph was that proverbial knight in shining armor to Rachel's damsel in distress.
The four exited the shack. Ralph placed Rachel on the sand at the feet of Tom, who still trained half-breed's pistol on the two kidnappers. Janet and Jeannie dropped to their knees.
Ralph: "Jeannie called your father. I guess the cops are on the way. Maybe we should call again and tell them to bring a helicopter if this guy is messed up pretty bad."
Tom: "Yeah. He hasn't moved. He has just been calling me everything but a gentleman since you went in there."
Ralph: "Why don't you ladies take Jeannie's boat back home. You, uh, what's your..."
Janet: "Janet"
Ralph: "Janet, you can make a report to the police. Go get dressed and get out of here."
Janet: "Dressed? We have no clothes. These goons cut off your sister's and her friend's bathing suits with a knife. We have nothing to wear."
Tom: "Where are your clothes, or did they bring you out here naked?"
Janet: "They stripped me on the boat on the ride out here. They put all my stuff in a gym bag, put in a couple bricks, cut some holes in it and dropped the whole thing in the ocean. Maybe some fashion-savvy shark is wearing my clothes."
Rachel: "There's two blankets in the shack. We can use those. Look like we are with some Indian tribe."
Tom: "Yeah, do that. But there's just two you said."
Janet: "I don't need one. Nudity does not bother me. I don't care who sees me naked."
Ralph: (in a low voice) "Glad I got to see it."
Tom: "What?"
Ralph: "Uh...nothing."
Jeannie and Janet went to get the blankets. Rachel still sat in the sand, her hands on her bent knees, her toes digging trenches and letting the granuals fall between her toes. She still hurt, but it was so good to be free.
Jeannie picked up Rachel and wrapped a blanket around her. The three, with Jeannie leading the way, walked off to the place where their boat had been anchored. Tom and Ralph watched them go, admiring Janet's suntanned butt cheeks while still glancing back at curly hair and half-breed to guard against any false moves. Evenually, the three women disappeared over a sandbank.

Dear readers: I said this would be the final chapter. I lied. All females may tickle me as punishment (ha-ha). Seriously, it went longer than I thought. Chapter XI on Monday. Have a good weekend, all of you -- Stephen

Last edited:
great story Stephen.... what do you mean more of the story? wasnt that the way it should have ended? hmmm you and your suspenseful endings lol and if i were a ler i would jumped at the offer to tickle you senseless...

isabeau

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back