• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tori Spears of TC Videos

TC Videos

TMF Regular
QUESTION: What are your top most ticklish spots ie. ribs, stomach, feet, etc?
TORI: Underarms and feet for sure. I just get so wild when my armpits are tickled. I swear I don't know who I am sometimes when my armpits are tickled. I can't explain it.

QUESTION: What was going through your mind the first time you were asked to do a ticking video?
TORI: I had never heard of such a thing but I've always been known to try anything once. When they explained that I'd be really truly tied and tickled I had second thoughts but went ahead and did it anyway.

QUESTION: What do you think is worse the anticipation of being tickled or actually being tickled?
TORI: Actually being tickled. The anticipation is bad but the actual feeling of the act is way too crazy!

QUESTION: For you in particular, is tickling more a silly playful nuisance or is a kind of torture?
TORI: I suppose it can be both, although I like the playful kind when I'm being tickled. Ha Ha

QUESTION: All right, your doing a tickling shoot, the tickler is coming towards you and is about ready to begin tickling. What goes through your mind?
TORI: Nothing and everything! I feel claustrophobic, helpless, you name it. I think about saying stop, but I know that will make the person tickle more so I don't. But I end up saying stop anyway just a few seconds after the tickling starts. Lose/lose situation, wouldn't you say?

QUESTION: Some ticklelphiles like to think of tickling as something sexual or arousing. Do you find tickling arousing?
TORI: Very arousing! Enough said.

QUESTION: Of all the models you worked with at FemFeet who do you think was the most ticklish and who did you have the most fun tickling?
TORI: I have only worked with two of the women. Priscilla and Sasha. Sasha was very ticklish and fun to tickle. But making Priscilla laugh hysterically is very sweet too!

QUESTION: Same question as above sort of: Who did you think was the best tickler, ie who got the best reaction out of you?
TORI: Priscilla James. She seems to be a natural for some reason. You know when your getting tickled and there is a spot that if the person finds on you you'll go crazy? She finds them so easily somehow and then just tickled and tickles them. She's got tickle radar or something.

QUESTION: It seems like most people who are ticklish have one spot, however small it may be, that absolutely drives them wild. Do you and if you would tell, where?
TORI: Thats easy, my underarms! Say away.

QUESTION: In general do you find men or women to be the better ticklers?
TORI: Women I think. They've got the long nails and they know a woman's body very well. Men sometimes can hurt when they tickle.

QUESTION: What is worse - a ticklefight between you and someone else or being tied down and tickled, unable to give it back?
TORI: A ticklefight because its like I'm tied down anyway. I lose all strength and ability to tickle back when I'm tickled. It's very embaressing to curl up into a ball and just laugh.

QUESTION: What do models on the set really think of people who buy these tickling videos - be honest - are we a bunch of nut cases?
TORI: I never heard any of them say anything bad. From what I can tell its simply another kind of fetish people have. I tickle my nephew now and then and its not sexual to me so I'm not sure what to think. Cause when Priscilla or a cute guy tickles me it does get kind of sensual-sexual. I don't have a problem with people wanting to see tickling at all. I've had a lot of fun participating.

QUESTION: Are you planning on making any more tickling videos in the near future?
TORI: I'd love to, but I've moved away from Femfeet. We'd be talking airplanes and hotels if they ever wanted to film me again.
Bye Bye,
Tori Spears

She was one of my favourites! I've never heard such a loud ticklee anywhere else!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back