• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking An Amazon F/f

TicklishLurker

4th Level Red Feather
Zeta glared at the unconscious woman before her as the servants worked on the woman. They were spreading the sticky stuff that Zeta herself used for years now to remove the woman’s body hair. One was taking specially designed knifes and shaving off the thick callouses on the woman’s feet.

Hate and rage combated in Zeta’s heart as she looked over the bitch.

Like an Amazon warrior, the woman had disfigured herself, removing her right breast so as to better draw a bow. The left breast was small and firm. Yet had marks that showed it had been used more then once to nurse a child. The Amazon bore many scars as well from battle wounds. Her heavily muscled arms had many cris-crossing minor ones. One sliced across her otherwise pretty face from her right eye to the corner of her mouth. Fewer scars were on the rest of her body, but they were there. The Amazon’s brown-blond hair was cropped short. A purple bump on the side of her head showed how she had been taken - by surprise, of course.

Zeta now thought of her own body. The only scar she bore was one small patch on her inner thigh from when a servant placed the sugaring agent on her skin much too hot. The birth of her three sons had left her waist thick and her heavy breasts sagged. Yes, she was no longer the beauty she had been when brought in the slave market, but she still retained a riper version of her former blinding beauty. Her dark skin was still soft, her black hair streaked with grey but still thick and strong.

She had started life as a slave, stolen from her mother as a small child, too small to remember when the Greeks had come and taken her, changing her name to Zeta. They had given her to the older son of a Greek nobleman for a playmate. When they were old enough, he did the unthinkable and married her.

But her husband was no more. All because of this evil creature before her.

When the Amazon’s skin was hairless, when the thick skin of her feet was shaved and buffed down, the servants began to rub oils into the warrior’s skin. The Amazon almost awakened at one point, but Zeta simply waved a rag containing a sleeping potion under the warrior’s nose and the servants were able to finish their work in peace.

The Amazon was chained to a large table now. Her arms stretched high above her head. Legs spread wide and placed in small wooden stocks at the other end. Her nude, oil-slicked body spread before Zeta like a feast. All there was to do now was wait for the bitch to awaken.

Diana woke slowly. Trying to remember what had happened. She remembered very little. There had been a bottle of strong wine that made her head swim. Then bright flashes as pain filled her head. The warrior-woman cursed herself. She had been a fool to get drunk. Yet she could not help it. The wine had simply been too tempting to pass up.

In her state, it took Diana a moment before she realized she was nude and restrained. The Amazon grunted and tried to pull her arms free, but it was no use. The chains were too heavy for even someone of her near god-like strength to budge.

“So you finally are awake.” A woman’s voice rang out, pounding against Diana’s skull. Next a face floated into view. It was a soft, weak face, the face of a pampered noble woman. Her dark brown eyes drilled into Diana’s. “Does your head hurt? That will not do. I cannot have you distracted with pain.”

The woman grabbed a handful of Diana’s short hair and yanked her head up, then forced a golden goblet against the Amazon’s mouth. A bitter tea was forced down her, Diana had no choice but to drink. Soon she realized that the great pain in her head was subsiding.

“Release me,” Diana demanded now that she was no longer hurting. “And I will make your death swift.”

“No,” Zeta snarled through clenched teeth. How DARE this monster demand release! “I will not release you, thief.”

“I am an Amazon, not a thief!”

“You are a thief! A dirty, common, self-mutilating thief!” Zeta roared now. Her dark brown skin actually became darker as her face filled with blood. “A stealer of husbands and sons! A thief and a murderer all rolled into one!” It took a moment to pull herself back together. Her long fingernails traced the scar tissue that once was the Amazon’s breast. “You are a thief and a murderer and you are here to be punished.”

Diana sneered at the noble woman. “First off, who are you? And secondly how could a weakling like you punish me?”

“I am Zeta, wife and mother of the men you stole last year.” She placed her finger tips on the flesh near Diana’s elbows. “Widow thanks to you. Mourner of dead sons thanks to you. You took them to give you and your unnatural sisters daughters, and murdered them when all they gave you were sons.” Slowly, lightly Zeta began to drag her soft finger tips down Diana’s arms, stopping just at the edge of Diana’s pits, then moving back up. “But you idiots spend too much time developing your bodies and little to none developing your minds. You never saw the letter my husband smuggled out when you sent your sons to others to raise. He told me much, your name, what you look like, your weaknesses.”

Diana wanted to say as an Amazon she had no weaknesses, but she couldn’t. If she did speak she would let go of her control. The control that was keeping her from - laughing.

Zeta grinned now, an evil grin. “My husband taught me many things. Including turning innocent pleasure into utter torture. It’s rumored Aphrodite herself uses this on disobedient temple priestesses.” Each time her fingers came down Diana’s arms she stopped just short of the Amazon’s now hairless pits. Then, suddenly, she began to outline them. Not quite going inside yet, but drawing lazy circles with one finger on each side.

Diana quivered, trying hard to keep control, but the awful tickling was slowly driving her over the edge.

Then, without warning, Zeta’s hands dived into Diana’s armpits, wiggling wildly. The Amazon could no longer fight it. She began to laugh, loud and hard. Trashing hard against her bonds. Zeta laughed too. Laughed wickedly as she tormented the Amazon. Striving to break her. She kept this up until the smooth pits bored her. Moving down a bit, Zeta began to tickle the Amazon’s ribs and tummy. The Amazon had an outtie belly button which Zeta tickled with great glee. Tickling each rib individually, stroking the Amazon’s taunt belly.

Diana laughed, laughed loud and hard. How humiliating this was! If her tribe saw her now they would turn their backs on her in same. To be ticklish, to be weak in such a childish manner, was so shameful! Her stomach hurt from all the laughing, her head spun worse then when she had drunk the wine.

Then suddenly this weakling of a woman who wielded so much power over the ticklish Amazon stopped. She forced water into the Amazon’s mouth. Holding her lips closed until Diana swallowed.

After a few minutes of rest, Zeta began to tickle again. This time she started on Diana’s hips and worked her way down. Pinching Diana’s knees.

Each minute of tickling felt like hours to the Amazon. Her body was on fire, in more ways then one. For the first time in her life, she was completely helpless to someone, someone weaker then her. And Diana felt a strange thrill at this. This woman who was tickling her senseless, so boldly touching parts of Diana’s body that had not been touched even by the men Diana had forced to mate with her. She was humiliated, but aroused.

Having been out cold at the time that her feet were worked on, Diana felt no fear when Zeta next stood at them. She didn’t know that the feet she had made rock hard with hours of running around barefoot were now as soft as they had been when she was born. In fact, she even rolled her greenish-brown eyes.

But then it started - a feather light touch she could actually feel! Her feet twitched, but not far because of the stocks. She raised her head up and saw Zeta smile - a smile filled with pure evil delight.

Slowly, unbearably slowly, Zeta stepped up the pace. Diana whimpered before giggling, cried before laughing. She began to babble and beg. The tickling on her feet were too awful! Worse, the sensations were traveling up her legs and making a warm feeling in her womanhood. Unlike her sisters, Diana never took lovers other then the men she mated with. Love was a weakness, passion was only for fighting, sex led to poor fighting. Yet Diana wished that Zeta would take her. Tickle her someplace higher then her feet, lower then her belly button.

The Amazon’s roaring laughter turned to moans. Zeta gave the large, boat like feet one last tickle before stopping. Delighting as Diana sagged, disappointed because she hadn’t reached her peak. As for Zeta herself, she was incredibly turned on.

Tickling had been a pleasure her beloved husband had introduced her to when she was just a slave. They spent many happy hours in the shade of an olive tree as Zeta squirmed under his fingers. Sometimes they would bring another female slave and tickle her together. Now she shed her robes and climbed up onto the table. Straddling Diana. Before the Amazon’s eyes, Zeta pleasured herself. Reaching out to pinch and tickle the warrior’s single breast.

Diana babbled, pleaded, begged for the release Zeta had granted herself. Instead what she got was more tickling. This time starting with her neck and ears. Hours working down. Back to the feet. Then back up. Always stopping before the Amazon could find sexual release.

It wasn’t until Diana was too exhausted to even laugh that Zeta finally gave her pleasure. As the warrior reached her peak, she broke. Totally enslaved by the noble woman. Sobbing out pleads for forgiveness.

Zeta just smiled and whispered into Diana’s ear, “Tomorrow I have some visitors. Some friends of mine who also lost fathers, brothers, husbands, and sons to you and your kind. I’m sure you’ll just be - tickled to meet them.”

~The End~

Well written, Ticklishlurker!

Great writing! :bowing: Loved how Diana lost it when her pedicured feet were tickled! :blaugh: Of course, big amazon types like that aren't my favorites to tickle. :xlime: I tend to prefer shorter girls, between 5'2" and say, 5'5". :D Know any girls about that tall? With maybe a little more meat on their bones than an Amazon? :xpulcy: ( :wavingguy hint hint hint).

Official government notice; :wiseowl: you are being stalked by the Kitchy Koo Kreature. :wowzer: This will be your only warning. ('cause we like to watch when he catches someone! :devil: )

Mastertank1 (Son of Mistertank and Missustank ;) )

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

LOL

Well, see, I was watching Stargate SG-1 yesterday, it was the episode where the team finds a planet of nothing but female warrior Jaffa. Daniel mentioned how in Earth's Amazon culture the women removed their right breast and how they often stole men for breeding. I then started thinking about the poor women left behind by such raids. And this came about.

You should read my other stories, the women are all short with meat on their bones.

I'm especially fond of The Power Of Imagination.

I'm like you, Mastertank - I love comments. And I'd love it even more if someone were to illistrate my stories. Since I can't draw myself.

I can't wait to read your next project, BTW. ;)

great as always. the set-up was very interesting and the whole thing flowed very well. i look forward to the next one. thanks

captain bender said:
great as always. the set-up was very interesting and the whole thing flowed very well. i look forward to the next one. thanks

Thanks, Cap.

BTW - I'm curious - you a Futurama fan or is the Bender for something else?

I am indeed a futurama fan. it's one of my favorite shows. i was watching it when i was trying to decide on a nick.

fantastic story Lurker... love your creativity and descriptions. terrific imagination. i just wish i could write half as well. i could use some of your originality

isabeau

Cap - I thought so. I love Futurama. I always feel bad for Zoidberg though. No one seems to like him much. *pouts*

isabeau said:
fantastic story Lurker... love your creativity and descriptions. terrific imagination. i just wish i could write half as well. i could use some of your originality

isabeau

Hmm - not so much sure it's "original" as it is rebelious. LOL I keep seeing these stories about women who are nearly 6 feet tall but only 110 pounds and large feet, or ones about celeberties that always seem a little "off" to me. I mean, we don't know what their real life personalities are like. They could be evil bitches or sweet as pie. (Nevermind not a single one of those pop stars can actually sing. They're just given contracts because of their bodies. Which is wrong. It should be about talent, not looks. And some so obviously have had plastic surgery. I'm sorry, but when a woman lays down, if her breasts are real, they flatten out some no matter how big they are or how in shape she is. If they stay perfectly round then they're fake.) And I feel compelled to write a story that goes completely against all these fantasies. Make the gal plus sized, or give her a scar or two. Something to remind people that not all women are the socially acceptable standard of beauty. Which, to me at least, makes the whole thing more realistic.

Someone once complained about the long drawn out typings of "Hahahaha" and stuff like that - and I thought about it, looking back at my own stories, and agreed it did detract from the story as a whole. Now I think it's better to allow people to imagine what the laughter is like. If she says words while laughing. Let the pleas for mercy be whatever the reader wishes them to sound like.

Like I said, IMHO my stories are more rebelious then creative. Sometimes those stories about women who fit the standards of beauty hurt my feelings. Make me feel like I'll never be good enough because I'm fat, you know. And since very few people write about women who are over 200 pounds, I guess I'll just have to be the one to do it. No matter if others like it or not. LOL

yeah, i feel bad for zoidberg too. he did tend to get the short end of everything. but on the other hand, he was a horrible doctor. i'm not sure what that has to do with anything though.

captain bender said:
yeah, i feel bad for zoidberg too. he did tend to get the short end of everything. but on the other hand, he was a horrible doctor. i'm not sure what that has to do with anything though.

Oh yeah, he's an awful doctor, but maybe that's because he got a lousy education. Anyway, I always identify with him the most. LOL I know what it's like to be in a group and be the least liked.

Poor Zoidberg. *pouts*

Amazon

Great story, I just love Amazons. While reading you story I keep thinking about the Blonde Amazon on Tickle Abuse Clips.

Great Job
Thanks, Adrian

i really enjoyed this story, i love when this big and muscle girls are reduces to histecics child whit tickling, is one my favorites type of stories, gratz on this effort

Too bad this author has been inactive for so long. He seemed well on his way to becoming a fantastic writer and entertaining us all.

That being said, here's wishing occurrences in his real life have taken precedence over this as that is so much more important. :)

Wonderful, short, hot little piece regardless.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back