• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One great weekend, so far...

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
It's been a super weekend. I posted a thread in the tickling discussion forum about a "interesting Friday night". Anyways my wife had to work today and she came home with the boys. She was wearing green scrubbs and lavender socks. The boys went downstairs to play the x-box and she went in our room and laid on our bed, face up, and talked to her friend "Kim" about the party last night. I came in and laid by her left ankle. I started to tickle her foot and she didn't really react, until I took her sock off and started sucking and licking her toes. She was wriggling them and after 5 minutes I looked up at her and whispered if she was enjoying it, she said yes so I continued. I sucked her toes and tickled her sole for another 5 minutes. I then removed her right sock and lightly stroked her arch. She flinched, jumped and kind of squealed. I held her toes back and lightly stroked her arch to the ball of her right foot. I looked up at her again, while tickling her foot, and her eyes got wide and she was shaking her head no. She even took her left foot and tried to fight me off and block her right one from being tickled. I then took her left foot, put her toes in my mouth, pulled her right set of toes back again and tickled her right arch to the ball of her foot again. She struggled and fought and even was holding back the laughter. After about 20 minutes she hung up and said jokingly,"you pervert, I'm going to take a shower now".
I responded,"at least your toes got a tongue bath".
Before she went into the shower I told her I wish I could get her in the stocks downstairs because her foot was so ticklish. She said that's exactly why she wouldn't go in them even if she could, but she said the kids are home and it's to bad. I cant wait to see what Sunday brings.

maureen28 said:
Sounds like you're having a great weekend!!!

Yes it is, so far. This only happens once in a while or in a lifetime. I hope it only gets better. THANX FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

Awesome experience. Thanks for sharing. My two favorite things, tickling combined with foot worship. Excellent. Please update us on anything further that happens. I am looking forward to reading it!

Mitch

Mitchell said:
Awesome experience. Thanks for sharing. My two favorite things, tickling combined with foot worship. Excellent. Please update us on anything further that happens. I am looking forward to reading it!

Mitch

YOU GOT IT MY GOOD FRIEND!

Your wife doesnt seem off the scale ticklish but is just the right scale ticklish. She's very lucky to have you. And you her. I'm happy for the both of you

It sounds like the start of a great weekend!!! Hopefully Sunday will be just as pleasant. Maybe the boys will be at a friends house or something :dogpile:

Iluv2Btickled said:
Your wife doesnt seem off the scale ticklish but is just the right scale ticklish. She's very lucky to have you. And you her. I'm happy for the both of you

Thanks for your response and I LOVE YOUR SIG PIC.

Sounds like you had some fun. :D
I hope she will go into the stocks again for you when the kids aren't home.

You're a stud babe~ :dogpile: She's a lucky girl!
XOXO

i'm happy for you osco... seems like things are looking up for you. sighs.

isabeau :twohugs:

Thank you so much tickling4u, mils, steph and isabeau for your responses. Seems that all good things have come to an end. :dropatear
Anyways THANKS MY FRIENDS FOR YOUR RESPONSES! :veryhappy

For good folks there is always hope and I believe you have that. Thanks for sharing you time.

PokeyinMich said:
For good folks there is always hope and I believe you have that. Thanks for sharing you time.

YOUR WELCOME AND THANK YOU ALSO!!!!

C'mon Osco... manly men just take what they want. Just tell your wife to get her butt down into the dungeon er... basement and she better-by-God put them piggies of hers in the stocks immediately or else! :ignite: Show her who's the boss! Us manly guys just have to let 'em know what's expected of them women! :jester:

(There's no way my wife is gonna read this is there?)

Seriously though... I love tickling a victim who's trying to maintain - like on the phone. Congratulations! :devil2:

sole seeker said:
C'mon Osco... manly men just take what they want. Just tell your wife to get her butt down into the dungeon er... basement and she better-by-God put them piggies of hers in the stocks immediately or else! :ignite: Show her who's the boss! Us manly guys just have to let 'em know what's expected of them women! :jester:

(There's no way my wife is gonna read this is there?)

Seriously though... I love tickling a victim who's trying to maintain - like on the phone. Congratulations! :devil2:

I totally agree, except with two young sons running around the house and their play area next to my dungeon or weightroom, this could take the whole mood out of it. Don't worry with them in school and her work hours being flexible, I'll GET MY REVENGE AND WILL I EVER!!!!! <<<<----

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back