• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Short But Sweet Story of Me and My Wife(M/F Adult)

fred28976

TMF Poster
This story may not be as good as most but it was some fun experiences I have shared with me and my wife.

My Wife is a very ticklish lady. She mostly doesn't like to be tickled at all but she puts up with it just for me. I usually take her into the bedroom and have her lay down. I don't have anything to restrain her with but I make her put her arms up above her head. She was already barefooted at this one time, so I slowly started to nibble and suck on her toes, this made her foot twitch and eventually start giggling a little bit but unfortunately she doesn't like to have her feet tickled that much because she can't stand it, but she endured it just for me :p I then slowly removed her shirt and her bra. I started tickling her nice shaved and smooth armpits. Which made her bust out laughing. Of course by this time I was starting to get aroused and I noticed that her huge melons started to get erect also. So I took a little bit of that Strawberry Flavored Lube and put it on the end of her nipples and started to lightly lick it off, this drove her nuts and I made her even more aroused and made her laugh pretty hard. I lightly tickled her belly and sides but I had to be careful not to dig to hard because she is pregnant. I then removed her pants and of course she didn't have any underwear on which turns me on even more. After putting some apple flavor lube on her already wet love button I started licking down below her clit which drove her nuts and made her start laughing her ass off. I didn't relize that she was that ticklish down there. I also started lightly tickling around on her ass which also made her laugh her ass off. After a few moments I was undressed and well I guess you can put two and two together and figure out what happened next.

Well I know that wasn't how most stories went but I guess that is how things go with me and my Mrs. We are hoping soon to get some restrains and try retrained tickling. But gotta watch how intense we go until the baby is born.

Fred :wavingguy

Last edited:
Well that's a..cute little story and I congratulate you and ur wife. I'm sure you two will have lovely, ticklephile offspring. lol!

But I have to ask; you had sex with her while she's PREGNANT? I thought that...wasnt......good..?

There is no medical reason not to have sex while being pregnant as long as you are careful ;)

Yeah we have to be very careful having sex while she is pregnant. But it is still good.

Fred :wavingguy

Way to go Fred!

You're a lucky man to have a lady who loves you. I am too. Sure it would be more fun if they enjoyed it, but being occasionally willing is still pretty good!

:happyfloa

my husband and i tickled right up to 3 weeks before both of our kids were born it really helped with my breathing during the delivery with both of the kids i say the restraints helped hold me in place so i didn't hurt the baby as i squirmed and wiggled.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back