• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OT: Ember really needs one of those spiffy "I'm Ticklish" tees

Ultratickler

TMF Poster
ember035.jpg

ember037.jpg

ultra, this is not a newsgroup. its not OK to post something thats off topic just because you put an "OT" in front of it. I believe psycho wants all posts on this board to be On Topic.

I don't think there's any real problem with it. I mean its not offensive in any way and there is an "OT" in front of it. Being that Ember has appeared in tickling videos it is not completely off topic. However I understand your concern Dtrell, that the forum might become flooded with "OT" threads.

We haven't really had a working rule or model to go by as far as this is concerned. I myself did something similiar with a post of Katie Holmes in the old image forum.

So here's what we'll do, I'll put an "Off Topic Image" forum inside the regular image forum and in the future anything like this can be posted in there with no need for the "OT" in the heading. Sound good?

Psycho

wow...........of all the things to be angry about

.........dude, did you even look at those pictures,lol. I mean, I understand you're concern about the entire off topic thing.....but still, LOOK AT HER MAN!!! Just looking at her brings to mind thousands of tickling scenarios in my wicked little mind. Anyway.....I guess all I'm really saying is there are much better OT posts to bitch about....I really don't think that we'll be getting many more OT posts with beautiful women in them, lol. Later.......

Attachments

• 10631.jpg
    10631.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 62
Psycho, sorry to make you have to go the extra yard and create another sub-forum. I posted the subject as OT because they weren't tickling pictures, but I did post these pictures here because Ember was in a tickling video, she's quite attractive, and she is about to be featured in one of MTPJeff's next videos (not that he needs any additional marketing but I thought it would be helpful).

Also, Everlast is correct. There aren't many OT posts, and I doubt there will be many that would be unwanted. That's why there are moderators with the ability to delete posts.

I remember Psycho's OT Katie Holmes post on the old forum was one of the more popular threads, so I didn't think I would get anyone's knickers all twisted with this one. But I do understand that Psycho is someone who has contributed greatly to the community, and I've contributed jack (at least nothing of real quality) so maybe the same rules don't apply to me.

Anyway, here's a nice li'l tickling picture so that this thread can become somewhat on-topic:

df020.jpg

UltraT

No Ultra, same rules apply to everyone including me. Like I said above I didn't see anything wrong with the pics and actually enjoyed them. People really don't post that many off topic pics, but all the same to keep things civil (which is ever our goal :), I've put a small subforum for off topic pics. I doubt it will get used very much, but its there nonetheless. No harm done anyway. Hope this clears everything up.

Psycho

keep in mind, some people will complain if the sun is shining....

Attachments

• 12526.jpg
    12526.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 13
Hey

shut up everyone I like this picture. Um..... hmm..... Yes not off the topic.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back