• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Studio 3: Kelly Clarkson - Backstage at the Brits (M/F)

TickleMaster3k

TMF Novice
There AJ was, backstage at a Brit Awards after party. It turned out that the ticket delivered the day before was for Mr Tyler but he had left a note for AJ saying to go to the Brits and do some promotional stuff for the studio and maybe get some bookings. AJ got the promotional stuff out of the way as fast as possible so he could move on to the first thing he thought of when he got the backstage ticket to the Brits. Because it was for business, AJ was wearing a suit and had a briefcase with him.

After her performance, AJ kept an eye on Kelly Clarkson so he knew were she went, and followed her to a Brit Awards party in the hotel she was staying in. She didn’t change back into the dress she arrived in, opting to stay in her performance outfit of a black shirt like top with gold-ish stripes and buttons and no sleeves, 1 black glove without the fingers & Black cargo pants. She had however opted to wear knee high black boot instead of going barefoot. AJ got the business stuff out of the way and throughout there was only 1 question on his mind. “How can I get Kelly alone?” That was the question going through his head for the past 24 hours. AJ watched Kelly and the people with her and what Kelly was drinking. After half an hour he decided it was time to give “Plan A” a try. When one of Kelly’s friends came up to the bar for the next round of drinks, AJ swiped a glass from the counter and hid it below the counter. Once Kelly’s friend had the drinks, AJ threw the glass he had (low enough to stay below the counter) and when it hit the floor it shattered. Everyone looked over and with the distraction in effect, AJ reached over and slipped something into Kelly’s drink. After the commotion of the distraction died down, AJ waited until he saw Kelly got her drink and then left the bar and waited near the exit. About half an hour later, Kelly started to feel funny.

“I’m going to head up to bed” Kelly told her friends. “You want me to come up with you?” 1 friend asked. “Nah, I’ll be ok on my own, it’s only a trip upstairs. I’ll see you in the morning” Kelly replied. Kelly left the bar and headed to the stairs. AJ looked up from the hotel’s brochure and then checked his watch. He knew what he slipped into her drink was taking effect and then saw Kelly start to wobble just before she started at the stairs.

“It’s Showtime!” AJ said quietly to himself and walked over to Kelly. “Do you need a hand getting upstairs miss? AJ asked politely. “Uhh… I’m not… I’m not sure.” Kelly said, now feeling a bit dizzy. “I think you do” AJ replied and put Kelly’s arm over his shoulders and helped her walk up the stairs. “Good thing she didn’t notice the lift. It gives my little extra more time to take effect” AJ thought to himself as they reached the top of the first flight of stairs. “What’s your room number?” AJ asked. “Uh… I forgot” Kelly moaned and leaned against a wall and reached into her bag and searched for her room key. She found it and handed it to AJ. AJ then continued to help Kelly up to her room.

“Here we are, room 427” AJ announced and looked at Kelly and seen that she had practically passed out. AJ unlocked the door and helped her through and helped Kelly onto the bed. AJ then went and shut the room’s door and slipped into the bathroom and took the belt from the bath robe and went back into the main room and saw that Kelly had fallen asleep on the bed. AJ knew that what he had put in Kelly’s drink would wear off quickly once she had fallen asleep and so took the bathrobe belt and tied Kelly’s wrists together to the metal bars of the beds headboard. AJ decided to let Kelly sleep a little longer before he would begin. AJ took off his jacket and tie and walked over to the briefcase. He opened his suitcase and took out to video cameras and placed them in various places around the room. He then took a drink from the mini-bar and drank it while watching Kelly Clarkson sleep while he waited for her to wake up.

About 15 minutes passed and AJ decided that Kelly had had enough rest and got on the bed. He knelt down with Kelly’s legs between, leaned forward and started tickling under Kelly’s chin. Kelly giggled sweetly and he eyes fluttered open. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Kelly screamed as loud as she could but AJ just stared at her for a few seconds and then put the palm of his hand over her mouth to quiet her. “No need to scream Kelly, I checked the brochure and every room in it is soundproof” AJ said in a mockingly reassuring way. He then leaned back and watched as Kelly started struggling to get her wrists loose, but after a minute or so she gave up and started asking questions.

“Who are you? Where am I? What’s going on? What are you going to do to me? You’re not going to hurt me are you? Please don’t hurt me, I’ll do what ever you wa..” Kelly was cut off by AJ putting a finger over her lips. “Calm down Kelly. You’re in your hotel room, I’m just here to have a little fun with you. I’m not going to hurt you and I’ll leave you be an a few. AJ said slightly calming Kelly down. “But who are you? And how long is “a few”?” Kelly asked. Despite helping Kelly to her room the “who are you” question didn’t surprise AJ, He knew she was so out of it she clearly wouldn’t have remembered anything past leaving the bar, if that. “Who I am is not important and as for what “a few” means… well… I haven’t decided yet” AJ smirked and then leaned back, now sitting on Kelly’s legs. Kelly just laid there, wondering what was going to happen to her until… she felt his fingers undoing the buttons on her shirt.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!! DON’T TOCUH ME YOU BASTARD” Kelly demanded. AJ just looked down at her with a look that made Kelly cower in fear, worried that despite saying he wouldn’t that he might hurt her after what she just said. AJ got off the bed and looked through the bedside table, took out a pair of scissors and got back on the bed. “You said you weren’t going to hurt me” Kelly said softly. “If you don’t want to get hurt then you better damn well keep still for the next few seconds. AJ scowled. He then used the scissors to cut Kelly’s top off and then chucked the scissors and the cut up top onto the bedside table.

“Well, well, well” AJ smirked “Look who decided not to wear a bra tonight” Kelly blushed. “Awwww… no need to be embarrassed Kelly” AJ said softly “You’ll forget your topless soon enough” AJ then started spidering his fingers down Kelly’s sides. “Waaiiihhheeeehheeehheeee… quit it…hheeehheeehheeehheee stooooooooooppp” AJ, enjoying the soft giggles coming from Kelly kept up the slow pace as she squirmed underneath him. “oooohhhh nooooooohhhooooohoooo staaaaaaaapppppp-hhhaaahahhahahahahahahahah! No morrrrrreeeeheheheheheheeehhhaaaaaahaaaaaahaaa”

AJ then dug his fingers into Kelly’s sides and she screamed, she was starting to buck but with AJ sitting on her legs had no luck in doing so. “NoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAAAHHA STOOOOOOPPPPPPP… THAT TICKLEEEEEEESS TOOOHHHOOO MUAAAAAACCCCHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAHHAAAHHAAAHHHAA!! PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEHHHHEEEHHEEHHHEEEE STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOHHOOOOPPP!!!!!”

The tickling stopped. AJ looked Kelly in the face; her hair had whipped over the face from her head shaking during the tickling. AJ leaned forward, wiped her hair aside and saw there were already tears in her eyes. He gently wiped the tears away. “Damn, you must be really ticklish to have tears in your eyes already” AJ said. “Extremely” Kelly replied. “Why did I just tell him that?” Kelly thought in disbelief. AJ kissed Kelly on the forehead and then dug into her underarms. Kelly screamed and bucked, and now that AJ was leaning forward he was no longer sitting on her legs so she could kick. Kelly kicked her legs and one of her knees accidentally caught AJ right in the groin. AJ keeled over and fell off the bed. Kelly just lay there (like she could do anything else) caught her breath and looked over at where AJ fell off the bed. Moments later, AJ got up, still feeling the after effects of the shot. “Uhh… are you ok?” Kelly couldn’t think of anything else to say. AJ glared at Kelly and went over to her suitcase and started looking through it.

“Uhh… what are you doing?” Kelly asked nervously. AJ turned back from her suitcase with a pair of stockings and an electric toothbrush. AJ stared at Kelly’s boot clad feet and decided he would take the boots off later. He pocketed the toothbrush and then took his belt off. AJ then tied Kelly’s ankles together with his belt and then tied one end of the stockings to the belt holding Kelly’s ankles together and tied the other end to the underside of the bed. AJ then got back on the bed and leaned right up so he was face to face with Kelly.

“You hurt me… down there” AJ said angrily. “I-I-I… I’m sorry” Kelly said nervously. “It’s ok” AJ smiled. “It is?” Kelly asked with surprise. “Yeah, because you’re going to kiss my boo-boo better” AJ smirked. “What? HELL NO!!” Kelly snapped back! AJ put his mouth up to Kelly’s ear. “Well see about that” he whispered before going back to where he was before the “accident” and dug into Kelly’s underarms. “NO! OH NO! PLEASE!! NO!! NOT AGAIN!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHAHAHAHAHAHA, please no more, please no more please... OH MY GOD NO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAH STOP IT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSEEEEEHHHEEHHHEEEHHHEEEHHHEEEHHE NOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOO YOU BAAAASSSSTTTTAAAAAARRRRRRDDDDDD".

“Will you kiss me better?” AJ asked. “NEEEEEEVVVVAAAAHHHAAHHAHAHAAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHEEEHEHHYOOOOOHHHOOOOO FUUUUAAAAHHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA” Kelly tried screaming but the laughter had taken control. “NOOOOOOAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAAH… HHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAA HAHHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH”

AJ stopped after what seemed like an eternity for Kelly. “So you gonna kiss me better?” AJ inquired. “Get stuffed you retard” Kelly blurted out! AJ then put his face down to Kelly’s bare chest and put the tip of his tongue right between her breasts. AJ then pushed Kelly’s breast together with his tongue in between and blew a huge raspberry, causing her breasts to shake from the vibration. “OOOOOHHHHMAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHGOOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOHOHOHOHOHDDDDDDD!!!!” Kelly shrieked. “Now?” AJ asked. Kelly said nothing and just shook her head. AJ then took the electric toothbrush out of his pocket and put in front of Kelly’s face before placing the brush right into her bellybutton. Kelly slammed her eyes shut and braced herself…. Nothing… after a few seconds she felt the brush leaving her bellybutton and opened her eyes to see AJ opening the toothbrush. “You make how much money? And yet you don’t even have batteries in this damn toothbrush” AJ moaned. AJ get off the bed and Kelly breathed a sigh of relief, until she saw AJ take the batteries out of the rooms TV remote and put them in the toothbrush before getting back on the bed and putting the brush back into her bellybutton. “No mo re please” Kelly pleaded. “Let’s try this again shall we” AJ smirked and then turned the toothbrush on, the bristles now tickling away at Kelly’s bellybutton.

“NOOOOOOAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAAH… HHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAA HAHHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHH…
HHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAA HAHHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!” Kelly couldn’t even beg, all she could do was laugh. AJ then stopped the brush and tossed it to the side.

“No more please” was all Kelly could get out for now. She took in as much air as possible. “Now Kelly, you should know by now” AJ said cockily. “It’s Kiss or Tickle” Ah much as Kelly wanted the tickling to stop, she wasn’t going to give in to him. She felt that her personal pride was on the line here and she would just have to put up with the excruciating torture and hope she passed out soon. “Well… Kiss or Tickle” AJ asked.

“… Tickle” Kelly said quietly. “What?” AJ asked in surprise. “Tickle Me” Kelly said in a louder tone. AJ looked Kelly in the eye. He was surprised by Kelly choosing tickle and wanted to see if she had the same look in her eyes that Natasha did when he realised that she was enjoying it. He saw fear, not pleasure. “Are you sure” He asked 1 last time. Kelly just kept her mouth shut and nodded her head. “OK” AJ smirked. He went to the foot of the bed and untied Kelly’s ankles. He then sat on Kelly’s legs right above the knees, leaned forward, grabbed the zipper on her left boot and slowly started to unzip. Kelly had assumed that because he had tied her feet together with her boots on that her feet were not going to be tickled. Now she realised she was wrong she decided “screw her pride” she’d rather get the kissing out of the way than have this guy go at her feet.

“kiss… Kiss… KISS!!!” Kelly screamed and AJ turned round after unzipping both boots. “You know what… too little, too late” AJ said as he started slipping Kelly’s boots off her feet. AJ then retied Kelly’s feet with his belt and the stockings and went back to the suitcase. Kelly was panicking now. If only she “kissed the boo-boo” when she had the chance her feet would not about to be tortured. AJ then returned from the suitcase with a shoelace and Kelly’s hairbrush. “Oh dear God” Kelly thought as AJ started tying her big toes together. “I like your polish” AJ snickered as Kelly tried to curl her black polished toes but with no luck. “Can’t I just kiss it now?” Kelly asked, her lip quivering. AJ walked over to Kelly’s head, wiped her hair and tears from her face. “Maybe a little later” AJ replied before he repositioned the pillows under Kelly’s head so that her head was upright so she was looking at her trapped feet. AJ then went back down to Kelly’s immobile feet and grabbed her hairbrush. “Enjoy the show” AJ then brushed Kelly’s soles from heel to toe rapidly.

"Y-Y-Y-YOOOOHHHOOOOOU'VE G-GOTTA STOHOOOOOOOOOP! I CAN'T STAND IT! LET ME GO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! LET ME GOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOO! I’LL KISS I’LL KAAAIIIIEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHOOOHNOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAAAIIIIIIEEEEE YYYYAAAHHH WWAH SHIIIIIITTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! PLEEEEZZZZEEEE!"

AJ eased up with the brush and started stroking Kelly’s soles with his fingers. Even the light touches had her in hysterics. “AAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!! KISSAAAAHHHHH!!!” she cried, shaking her head as hard as she could but due to the positioning of her head was not able to move much. Her whole body was pretty much disabled. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA----PLEASE! NOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO"

AJ stopped tickling and went up to the head of the bed and sat next to Kelly. As soon as Kelly caught her breath and started to speak he dived into her underarms. Despite all the tickling she had received so far, Kelly was caught off guard. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHSTAAHAHAHAHAHAHCEEHEHEY
STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NO! NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!"

“OK, I guess you can kiss my “boo-boo” better now” AJ said as he stopped tickling Kelly under her arms and undid the button and zipper on his trousers. “Ready” AJ asked as he pulled his manhood out of his underpants and placed it in front of Kelly’s face and she started kissing. AJ giggled. The way Kelly kissed tickled. AJ then put himself away and kissed Kelly on the forehead. “Was that so hard?” AJ asked. With the feeling of the tickling subsided Kelly was able to frown for the first time in ages. Not sure whether what AJ said was supposed to be a pun on his manhood or not, Kelly just went on to what was really on her mind. “Are you done now?” Kelly asked nervously as AJ walked to the foot of the bed. “Almost” AJ said as he lowered himself. “Oh Come on, I kissed it, just untie me and gooHOOAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHHHHHHHAAAHAHHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!” Kelly was cut off by AJ’s tongue slowly running up her right sole. “mmmmmmmm…. Strawberry” AJ licked his lips. Kelly eyes were shut tight. She had a pedicure earlier and she chose the strawberry lotion for her feet herself and now regretted it. “Hey Kelly” AJ called out. Kelly opened her eyes and stared down at AJ. “I’ll be done real soon” AJ smirked and then without any warning, shoved the toes of Kelly’s right foot in his mouth and sucked as his tongue went between her toes.

“!!OH FUCKING JEEHHHHHAAAAAASSSAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHSSTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPAAAAAAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OH SHIT OH SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH STTOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOPPPPP!!! FUUUUUUCCCKKKKIIIIIIINNNNHHH STTTTOOOOOHHHHOHOOOOOOOOOPPPAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

“mmmmmm…. I love strawberries” AJ laughed and then switched from Kelly’s right toes to her left, not giving Kelly any break whatsoever. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH SSSSTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPP YOOOOOOUUU FUCKING REEEHHHEEEETTAAAAAHHHAAAAHHHAAAAAAARRRRR……” Kelly for the first time had broken into silent laughter. AJ then stopped sucking Kelly’s toes and waited for Kelly to stop laughing. “Time to end this” AJ told Kelly as he Shoved Kelly’s still tied big toes and started scribbling his fingers over her soles. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHAAAA SHHHIIIIIIIITTTT NOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOGGGGGOOOOOOOOODDDDD AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHH….” Kelly fell back into silent laughter but AJ didn’t stop this time. AJ kept going until he could no longer feel Kelly struggling. He looked up and saw that Kelly had passed out.

The next morning Kelly woke up in bed in her hotel room. She sat up sharply and looked around. AJ wasn’t there. She got up and went over to her suitcase. Everything was in there… except her stockings. She checked her room and realized her boots were also missing. Kelly also noticed that except for the missing stockings and boots, everything was back how it was when she changed for the Brits, except for a folded piece of paper on her suitcase. Kelly picked it up, opened it and read what it said…

“Kelly

If you remember what happened (like you could forget) I’m sure you know that a certain thing you probably don’t want made public happened so if you don’t want the whole world seeing it, be a good girl and keep quiet. Who knows, maybe one day we may have a repeat performance”

Kelly ripped up the letter and dived into the shower.

Meanwhile, AJ was laying in bed and looking over at his open closet door, in which was the shoes and socks of Joss Stone & Natasha Hamilton and now the newest addition to his collection, the stockings and boots of Kelly Clarkson.

Next: Well... not sure who would be in the next part... I guess I'll just have to wait for inspiration to his me in the head :firedevil

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back