• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Payback's a b*tch - M/F

lk70

4th Level Yellow Feather
I always honor my bets! This is for Pensoles...hope all enjoy. :cool2:

This is a work of fiction. All similarity to persons living or dead is intentional.

I couldn’t help thinking that I should have quit while I was ahead as I boarded the plane to California to pay my debt to David. I had been so happy at the outcome of the Daytona 500, but realized now that my winning the first contest was only going to make it harder on me losing the second one. I had a lot to answer for after torturing him all night long.

I went back over that victory celebration in my head and cringed as I remembered the things I had agreed to should I lose the second race. Stewart had it all over Gordon and I was practically assured a victory until Tony’s engine blew. I watched the rest of the race hoping Gordon’s car would blow too, but no such luck.

David picked me up at the airport in what was sure to be his last gentlemanly gesture of the visit. We stopped for dinner and chatted about the race. He described his glee as he recalled watching the smoke pouring out the back of the 20 car. I chewed wryly as I listen to him rant.

We arrived back at his house and he showed me where I could sleep. The plan was to start early tomorrow morning so I could get a good night’s sleep- he said I would need it. Unfortunately my sleep was restless as thoughts of David’s retribution swam through my mind.

I awoke and showered, downed a quick protein shake for energy, and met David in his basement “playroom.” I stared at the authentic stocks he was standing near as he politely waited for me to get in them. My stomach flipped but I’m a girl of my word, so I quickly stripped down to bra and shorts and placed my ankles in the holes and closed my eyes as he snapped the top down over them. While I still had the chance, I wiggled my blue tipped toes, painted so at his request. He smiled as he leaned over and sucked my toe rings off my toes. I squirmed a bit and bit my lip to keep from making any noise. Finally he secured each one of those toes into its own little bondage strap. I had never had my feet so securely bound and completely unable to move. I briefly let my head fall in my hands before he secured those too above my head, rendering me even more helpless and at his mercy.

The smile on his face was a combination of evil ‘ler and little boy at Christmas as he walked around the stocks and stood at my feet. “It’s time for revenge, my friend,” he said to me as his gaze fell to my helplessly bound feet. I tried desperately to move them even a little bit, but they were securely tied and would move not a fraction of an inch. I watched as he drew one finger closer and closer to my bare foot and then slowly dragged it from heel to toe. I banged my head against the padded back of the stocks but didn’t make a sound. Clenching my teeth and closing my eyes, I prepared for more. I felt another slow stroke, sending millions of electric tickles through my foot. Previously I had been able to stand several minutes of this sort of thing before breaking, but the inability to move my foot at all made it all much more intense and a little whimper escaped me as he continued to slowly drag his one finger up and down my sole. “What’s the matter, Lynn? Are you ticklish? Is that the problem?” he said as he added another finger to the other sole and began stroking there as well.

“No..no..no, “ I said just before giggles began bubbling from me. Giggles quickly melted into laughter as he used all of his fingers to tickle constantly and steadily. He kept up a light tickling that never wavered, and I felt the tickling feelings growing more and more intense. Unable to move my feet, I bounced my knees what little I could, but it did me no good whatsoever.

“No, no, no?” he mocked. “Not ticklish? Are you sure? That’s actually good. Imagine being ticklish and bound and helpless in front of someone like me.” He continued to torture my feet as my laugher escalated and I shook my head from side to side. How long he kept it up I couldn’t guess, but it seem like a very long time as he varied his strokes, tickling the tops and bottoms simultaneously and finding the spot right under my toes that sends me into orbit.

“Please….please,” I managed to squeal amidst hysterical laughter, my head whipping from side to side. “Stop.no.no.no.no.no...HAHAHA….PLEASE!”

Miraculously, he stopped. I gasped for air and my laughter faded to giggles, then finally to silence. Opening my eyes, I peered up at him apprehensively.

“Is that all you’ve got?” I shot at him like a jack ass. Typical of me to go from begging to challenging within seconds. I don’t ever learn. It’s been proven.

He chuckled, “I assure you that I have much, much more. But I’m tired of hearing you beg.” He walked around to my head and placed a gag in my mouth, securing it behind my head.

Looking me in the eye, he said, “Any complaints? No? Glad to hear it.” Tossing his leg over me, he lightly straddled me and placed his hands on my sides. I grunted behind the gag, but it was the best I could do to tell him exactly what I was thinking of him right at that moment.

He began to draw light little circles across my stomach and my sides. I squirmed as best I could with his weight across my thighs, recognizing his technique of letting the little tickles build until I thought I’d go insane. Smiling at me from mere inches away, he cooed “is Lynn feeling tickly?”

The ridiculousness of his tone and vocabulary made me feel silly, which only served to increase my vulnerability and ticklishness. Desperately squirming as best I could, I began to feel surrounded by tickling hands as his fingers found me no matter how I twisted. Not able to get a single break from the tickling feelings, I squealed through the gag and looked at him imploringly with my eyes.

Clearly enjoying himself, he ran his fingers up over my ribs then stopped an inch or two from my armpits.

“How ticklish are your pits, Lynn? What will you do when I get there?”

I couldn’t help myself. As clichéd and predictable a response as it was, I tugged at my restraints and shook my head.

“Nuh.nuh,” I babbled around the gag as his evil smile grew even bigger. I closed my eyes and steeled myself for the attack. Seconds passed and nothing happened. Cautiously, I opened my eyes and began to relax. Just at that moment, he dug in and began tickling furiously. The breath I had been holding and saving was gone and I gasped desperately and squealed behind the gag. Banging my head against the stocks, I got lost in the intensity of the tickling. He was as good at the psychological aspect of the game as he was the tickling itself.

The tickling eased almost imperceptibly as he kept up a steady light tickle on one side while using his other hand to loosen my gag. Laughter escaped me as I became free to speak again.

“David, please….HEEEHAAA…..oh…anything..please…let me…..” He slowed his tickling to small little circles up and down my arm, stopping at the inside of the wrist and elbow to show me just how very ticklish those areas can be as well.

“What, Lynn? What are trying to say? Let you…..what?”

I remembered how hopeful he had seemed back at my house when I offered a tongue bath for his toes. I had denied him then, but was willing now, if it would get me a break.

“Let me suck your toes. Stop tickling and I’ll suck your toes. I’ll do it for as long as you want.”

He stopped tickling and his face took on a thoughtful expression. Hope flourished in my chest as my skin tingled. If I could just get loose long enough to rub the tickling feeling away, it would help. I could feel my body trembling from his skilled fingers and waited desperately while he considered my offer. He began to absent-mindedly drag his fingers up and down my sides again as he thought. Not wanting to distract him or remind him how much he enjoyed tickling me, I clenched my teeth and kept my laugher in. Occasionally my body would twitch involuntarily but I don’t think he noticed. I withstood this for probably 5 minutes before I couldn’t stand it for another one.

“AHHHHHHH! STOP! DAVID! What’s your answer?” I exclaimed.

He grinned that evil little grin and said “you just got it.” I knew then he’d never intended to take my offer and had been teasing me the whole time, knowing why I was holding it in and knowing it had only made me more sensitive. I growled and vowed revenge deep in my heart.

“I will give you one little break though,” he said as he swung himself off me and walked back to my feet, stopping briefly to give each knee a squeeze as I screamed and flailed at the shock of it. I had never felt so vulnerable before and wondered if maybe I should start watching golf rather than Nascar. I reminded myself that not only were the drivers for Hendrick Motor Sports weasels, but so were the fans.

I breathed a sigh of relief and almost reconsidered as he loosened the bonds on my toes and allowed me to wiggle my feet. I closed my eyes and rested my head for a moment as he massaged my feet. I moaned and sunk deeper into the feelings, thinking it might all be worth it just for this. Just as soon as I had fallen into a false sense of security, David started tickling again, this time with a bit more of a vengeance. My toes curled and I started to shake my foot from side to side as best I could. He held the toes back with one hand and held my foot still. With his other hand, he began tickling just below the toes. Not able to move my foot, I shook my other one as I began once again to giggle like a damn school girl.

He stopped almost immediately. “I didn’t want you to forget what I can do to you, Lynn,” he said as he turned away from the stocks. “Now we’re going to play a game.”

As he turned back around to face me, I saw he held a thick ball point pen. I watched as he placed it between my toes. I curled and flexed my toes a bit, testing the feel of it there. It shifted and started to slide out.

He pushed it back to its original position, tickling between my toes as he did so.

“Here’s the deal. They don’t call me Pensoles for no reason you know. You hold that pen between your toes for 15 minutes and I let you go. If you drop it, I use it on you.”

I opened my damn smart mouth again. “Doesn’t sound like a deal to me! Sounds like cheating. Sounds like something Knaus would do.” Making reference to his team’s recently suspended crew chief made me feel better, if only briefly. I knew nothing was going to get me out of what was coming anyway.

David shook his head. I’m sure he would have countered with an insult against the Rousch Racing team but the fact of the matter was they were above reproach and deep down inside he knew it.

“15 minutes” was all he said before tucking another pen between the toes of my other foot and beginning his assault.

“That’s not fair!” I shouted before letting loose with a growl that shifted to low giggles. How was I supposed to keep track of both? I furrowed my brow, squinted my eyes and tried desperately to keep my feet from moving, but his tickling was relentless. I’m a squirmy lee and there was no way I was going to be able to hold still for 15 minutes.

Not surprisingly, one of the pens began to slide as my foot trembled under the tickling onslaught. I tried desperately to hang on to it, clenching my toes as tight as I could. But David had already noticed that a stroke up the middle of my soles made me stretch my foot open wide and I moaned as I felt the pen slip and fall to the floor. My head hung as I bemoaned my fate. I hadn’t even thought ahead to the consequences of the pen falling. I just hate to lose.

David collected the pen from the floor and gleefully removed the cap. He plucked the second pen from the toes of my other foot and declared them a package deal. Typical cheater.

He secured my toes back in their individual bondage loops and pulled a chair up to my bare and stretched out feet.

“Ok, let’s get started,” he gloated as he began writing on my helpless soles. Feeling the pen sliding across my skin was even worse than I thought it would be. Once again not able to move even a little, I giggled and bounced my knee. Nothing would deflect the tickling and I absorbed it as best I could, my head swimming with the sensations. I didn’t feel like I could do this for 15 minutes, but he continued the torment, occasionally switching feet and informing me how much time was left. I was pretty sure he was cheating on the time too, but I couldn’t form the words to accuse him through my laughter. Only the occasional “please” was able to find its way out. Finally 15 minutes (or 30) were up.

David sat back, gazing at my soles, apparently satisfied with his work. I breathed hard, hanging limply from my bonds. Pulling out a digital camera, he snapped a picture of each sole, then put the camera away. He released my toes, then unlocked the stocks. Coming around to the top of the stocks, he undid my arms and caught me as I slid down in exhaustion. Carrying me to a nearby futon, he laid me down and gave me water. I drank and then promptly fell asleep, exhausted in that very good way that comes after a masterful tickling.

When I awoke, we ate, and then he drove to the airport, dropping me at my gate. We hugged and made promises to get together again. Sitting down in my waiting area, I flipped open my laptop and accessed WiFi. I logged into TMF to see what had transpired in my absence. I had a PM from Pensoles, with a link to a thread. Clicking it, I watched in disbelief as I saw the title…”how I spent my Monday” by Pensoles. There were pictures of my sad little feet, both clearly decorated with the Hendrick Motor Sports logo.

FINI

wow

great story lk70.I have to admit i am not much on reading the stories section,i usually end up not finishing and go to something else.but your story was so engrossing, really felt how much you wanted him to tickle your feet with reckless abandon. :woot:

Yoohoo, this story definitelly one-upped mine. Excellent! :happyfloa

You're a doll and a good sport. Thanks for all the special details. I'll even overlook the continuous barbs. :sowrong:

Until the next time you're in my clutches :tickle:

D

I have to add my congratualtions. Very well written LK. You have a talent for many things it appears. :smilestar

That was a great story. I really enjoyed your writing style. Do you plan on writing another story?

Coffee said:
That was a great story. I really enjoyed your writing style. Do you plan on writing another story?

Only if I lose another bet!

you mean he didnt at least be a gentleman and scrub off the ink from your soles? lolol.... great story Lynn, love how you incorporate nascar in the theme. and that remark about wishing you watched golf instead so funny because i used to watch mens golf before i discovered nascar.... you are a terrific writer.

isabeau

Thanks Izzy! You know, I thought about the scrubbing the ink of the soles part, but really felt I had had enough at that point! ;)

Wonderful story Lynn!
You do know that scrubbing the ink off a pair of insanely ticklish feet is just as much fun as drawing on them with the pen!

Thank you Maureen.

Mistertickle - :p

Very nice story! I really enjoyed it, it was a nice read and well-told. :triangle:

Dave2112 said:
Very nice story! I really enjoyed it, it was a nice read and well-told. :triangle:

Thank YOU! I adore your stories. (hmm. maybe I WILL try more writing after all)

Wow...veerrry nice!
Sign of a good story when you would kill to be the one of the main characters! Very well written and interesting...thanks for writing it!

For that comment about Knaus you got what you deserved! LMAO

Seriously that was a fun story. I am definitely in agreement with the others that you should write more.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back