• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled in the garden tub

NAYA

TMF Poster
Yet another Jamie story...

When I Finally turned 18, Jamie & I became more than "friends." Well, he had this garden tub in his bathroom & I used to love taking bubble baths in it. This particular night, he decided to join me.

I had never taken a bath with a man before so I was a little nervous as he slid in behind me & pulled me against his chest. I teased him that he was going to smell like lavender & everyone would know where he was. This didn't seem to dissuade him.

He picked up the shower head & turned it on my hair, then ternderly washed & conditioned it. After rinsing it, he pulled my back against his chest again but this time, he pulled my left wrist above my head & around his neck. he then swapped hands & held my wrist there behind his head with his right hand.

I had a feeling of what was coming & my heart began to pound in my chest. Next I felt his legs cover mine under the water just before his free hand began tickling under my left arm, down my side & back up under my arm again.

I giggled & tried to wiggle away, fighting him off with my free hand, but it was no use, he was just too fast. I could tell my ticklish laughter was arousing him.

He gave me a moment to rest as he nibbled my ear, whispering for me to put my other hand behind his head. I did as he said & felt my other wrist taken into his hand. Now both of my hands were pinned & he could do with me as he wished!

He began to tickle under my right arm, causing me to squeel & try to escape but i knew I had no out. He could now take his time tickling here & there, finding new spots & nibbling my neck & ears, whispering unmentionables.

He tickled over my tummy under the water, then lower to my hips. This caused me to squirm wildly, causing water to splash over the side of the tub.

He stopped once he knew I was good & worn out, saying in a teasing voice that I had made a mess on the floor but I was too exhausted to respond.

We got out of the tub & he wrapped me up in a big fluffy bath sheet & carried me to the bed where we spent the rest of our Saturday afternoon.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back