• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Partial line up for Passive Arts Party in March

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
And what a line up it is!!!!! Joining us Sothern Cal people will not only be my lovely goddesses, Steph and Mistress Steph, but the gorgeous and silky to the touch, Victoria and Alchemy (mmmmmmmmmmm). And for those of you brave enough to venture into her turf .... the sexy and intimidating Mistress Ferral!!!!! And there are still to lees to be named later. Oh wow. I am so there. Looking forward to seeing the rest of you also. Final info coming your way soon. hehehehe.

Namaste (divinity in me salutes the divinity in you).

Dear Goddess,

Rest assured that I'll be there! Can't wait to see you and Steph again and to have my way with all the sweet and shy lers, especially uclaguy...you are in SO much danger when I see you next!!!

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

p.s. I will be co-hosting Fetish Night USA in North Hollywood at Deja Vu Showgirls on Saturday night March 11th, lots of guest doms and fetish models and 14 dancers who have agreed to submit onstage and at the 4 playstations they will have put around the room. I hope some of you can make it there too, as I promise to be tickling!!

Request for Sachi!!

I hope Sachi can make it this time. John highly recommends her. The girls last time were great, but I sure would like to see some new faces among the lees. John seems to know who would work at these things. Monique looks interesting, as does Lilly. Grace is fun, but I'm an upper body guy, so she's not high on my list.

I just wrote DVNC. For some reason I didn't get notified, though I've been on his list for years.

If you DON'T get notification by mail within 24 hours of seeing it here, something is wrong or I died. I *always* have mailed within 24 hours of an announcement being placed here, if I didn't already precede it. Could swear I've mentioned this situation before, repeatedly, and did so again about the time that this event was brought up, months ago. Posted that here. Solved it once, but clearly, the problem hasn't cleared. I'd asked folks, then, to mail me directly at [email protected] if you haven't gotten notice of an event of ours for this month.

You're not the only one, and the situation IS perplexing. Getting notification from a few people, on various providers, about mail not reaching them. It's leaving through the same system as always. If you don't hear, mail me. Saw your mail this morning, and you're on the list now, address correction and all.

And for those of you brave enough to venture into her turf .... the sexy and intimidating Mistress Ferral!!!!!

Great name.

bellystrokes said:
So my dear, are you brave enough.......................

ahh you know i am Goddess of the west... its not a matter of bravery, its a matter of me living on the other end of the country... waaaaaaa why o why cannot these things happen in my state?

isabeau

I love the way Mistress Ferral describes her tickling fetish on the Passive Arts' site.

And the beauty my dear, as a hostess, I can join in and provide reinforcements if I feel it is necessary. Oh yeah, you are so toast!!!!

Fine by me, I can think of worse ways to spend an afternoon than getting the living hell tickled out of you among friends.

OK, I think I've baited you enough, I'll shut my mouth now before I seriously get myself into trouble.

I consider myself baited!!!!! hhehheheheheeh----oh wait, it will you who will end up in hysterica. hehehhee

Hey, is anyone going to DV8? I seriously want to, but I'm curious if anyone else is going, if so, maybe we can get some sort of a carpool thing going? If anyone's interested, let me know.

just a heads up party animal friends!

I'll be hitting LA tomorrow around 11 but after this morning, I won't have internet access at the house temporarily, so if you need to get a msg to me, you can go thru Goddess, ok? She knows how to find me. Thanks and can't wait to see everyone! :justlips:

XOXO

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back