• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

May I have a volunteer?

robtikls

I've got a friend, Mike, who does standup around town and he's also a hypnotist. Anyway, he stopped by the apartment one night last week. We were talking about the hypnosis part of his act when I remembered something. My neighbor, Tamira had mentioned how ticklish she was. Knew I HAD to "take her for a spin"! A friend whose a hypnotist, a pretty, ticklish, female nieghbor,...PERFECT. Called her up to see if she wanted to come over and see Mike do his stuff. "Sure, I've never seen anybody do that in person before! Be there in about ten minutes." Quickly, I clued Mike in on what I wanted to do. He grinned, kind of rolled his eyes and sayed "Okay, no problem." Tamira shows up and we all just kind of shoot the bull for a little bit. "Rob says you're a hypnotist. I bet you have all knds of fun with that!" "Yea, its a kick, especially at small social gatherings and such. Want to give it a try?" "Yea, sounds like fun! What do I do?" Mike had her sit in my recliner and told her to just kick back and relax. He used some kind of shiney little knick-knack looking thing and went into the usual spill....."Keep your eyes on the."...you get the idea. Within a couple of minutes, she was out. "Tamira, when Rob says the word "featherduster", you'll stop everything you're doing for one hour, and for that hour, you'll do anything Rob asks you to do. Do you understand?" In a soft relaxed voice, she replied "yes". "When I wake you, you wont remember anything except for your instructions pertaining to Rob." On the count of three, he snapped his fingers and she came out of it. "How do you feel?" Mike asked. "Fine. Refreshed actually. What did I do while I was under?" "Just obeyed some basic commands....I didn't make you bark or cluck or anything." She just giggled and said "I don't remember any of it!" "Whoa, I've got somewhere I need to be! Better get going Tamira, it was nice to meet you." "Same here Mike. Thanks." "Later Rob." After Mike left, I couldn't wait to see "if it took". We just talked for a few minutes and then out of nowhere I said "featherduster". If it worked, cool. If not, I'll come up with a lame excuse for saying it. She looked at me and said "So is there anything I can do for you while I'm here?" MAN, OH MAN!. Whatever I ask will seem perfectly normal! I asked her to follow me to the bedroom and just lie down on the bed. "No problem! On my back like this?" "Uh,. yea, that's fine." I was floored! It was summer and she was wearing sandals, shorts, and a T-shirt. Okay. What I'm gonna do now is tickle you and no matter how much it tickles, you can't move your arms, legs, or feet unless I move them for you, okay?" Smiling, she says "Okay. Have fun!" With that, I pulled both arms out to her sides and they just went limp. Then I went to the foot of the bed and started removing her sandals. These are THE prettiest feet. She does the pedicure thing. I stepped back in aw of the situation. If I live to be a hundred, I'll remember every detail about this next hour! She was just looking at me with a pleasant smile, knowing what was coming.....and she didn't care!!! Iwalked back to the side of the bed, and started softly gliding my fingertips up and down her sides. "MMMHEHEEHEEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!" Her arms must have felt tied down. It was like she was held with invisible restraints! No arms trying to protect her sides, no kicking! The only movement was her upper body as it shook while she giggled. I kept lightly caressing her sides with just my fingertips. Her head would kick back, but that was it....no squirming even...yet. She's got the sweetest giggle. "MMMFFFHEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEE!" Then I started using each index finger to swirl circles in her armpits. Her eyes flew open wide as she released her first burst of uncontrollable laughter. Unbelievable! Not one "stop" or "please, no"! I was starting to get that buzz from watching a pretty woman being playfully tickled. Took it up just a notch and the music of her rich laughter filled the room. "AAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAHAA!" She was shaking her head from side to side as the tickling sensations raced across every nerve ending! Then I started in on her tummy with one hand. I let all five fingers scribble wildly all over her soft delicate skin. She was just bearly beginning to jerk and buck now. Then I lightly tickled her belly button with one finger and I thought she may very well start flailing now...command or no command. I was oblivious to the tickling insanity that was now setting in. "OHMYGOOOSSHHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!" But still, never a "please, stop rob" or "no more". I stopped to give her a little break and make sure was doing okay. "You bet! I'm always glad to help you out Rob." Unreal. I moved to the foot of the bed, knelt down and took hold of her right foot with both hands. Not only were they pedicured, but she apparently uses baby lotion on them too because they were super soft. I just caressed her foot all over at first. While doing that all over the top of her foot with one hand, I started racking lightly and slowly from heel to the tips of her toes. Her eyes were squinched shut as a cute whimpering began to flow from her lips. "MMMFFHEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEE!" Her sole was so smooth and very ticklish! I was high just watching her reaction from the gliding of my nails up and down her instep. Then,.. I got to the ball of her foot. MAN! I thought this would "break the spell". All of a sudden....AAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!" I scratched vigorously back and forth all across her super ticklish skin. Her head rocked up and down as the torturous, but pleasurable sensations now engulfed her entire body. "ROOOBAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA!" I thought I'D pass out, my heart was beating so hard! Now, for those precious toes! Can't believe I don't have to fight for control of her foot! Kind of miss that,.....but not much. But before I did anything else, I pulled an electric toothbrush from my nightstand. Again, I gently pulled her toes back, and with one fingernail, I started lightly scratching the undersides of each toe. Again, she erupted into a thunderous roar of laughter as her upper body began to buck and twist violently. "AAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAROOOBAAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAA!" STILL, no arms flailing, no legs kicking, no trying to scruntch those cute litlle toes! Thought I'd black out, watching the torturous ecstacy that now owned her! Her head shook back and forth as she screamed out in the most pleasurable "pain". AAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAOHHROOOBAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA!" Now I was racking the undersides of all five toes at once while she "sang" the most beautiful song. Now I'm leary. I don't want to kill her! Do I use the toothbrush? No, I better no....well, maybe it won't....no, I can't, I migh....aw, why not. I pulled both feet feet together, and started on the balls of her feet. HOLY CRAP!! Her upper body instantly arched upward as she exploded into a deafening roar of laughter!! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAHAAAHAAAHAAAROOBAAHAAAHAAAHAAAROOOBAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAA!" I alternated between "brushing" every inch of the balls of feet and gliding the brush back and forth across the base of her hyperticklish toes. The intense tickling sensations that flooded her nerve center were "off the chart"! With every stroke, the electric sensations raced up her legs, and swirled wildly through her brain as it tried desperatly to register this new level of ticklishness. Her soft feet were trembling, and even now her hands were clinching the bedspread! She fought desperatly to honor the "order" she'd been given earlier. "AAAAAHAAAHAAAAOHHMYGOOOOSSHHAAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAA!" She was a breath away from full blown insanity! I hated to, but it was time to bring the fun to and end. The uncontrollable shaking and maniacal laughter slowly gave way to a slight tremble and the sweetest, murmuring giggle. I was letting her lay there and relax when she looked up at me and asked "Are you (gasping) are you sure you're (gasping) sure you're done?(gasping) You can (gasping) you can (gasping) you can tickle me some (gasping) some more if you want(gasping). "No" I said with a smile. "You've done enough for me. Now I'm gonna do something for you. By the way, you don't have to hold still anymore. You can move as you need or want to." Then I proceeded to give her the most pleasurable, gentlest foot massage she'd ever had. Guess I better call Mike back soon. Yea, right.

Awww...that was cute!

Once again Rob, I loved the story, now, if you could make it come true.....

--T

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back